Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

DC at choose character screen

This is a discussion on DC at choose character screen within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I am in hong kong, 5 days now and still waiting.....
Page: 2

noobpriest

I am in hong kong, 5 days now and still waiting..

noobpriest

And one of my Bronze account got this feed back:

"Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support regarding your log in issue. We are sorry to hear you were experiencing this issue. I have researched your account and found that it is currently open and active with no pending blocks. For now, please continue trying to log-in and you will eventually be admitted access. If you have any further questions or issues, please submit a new support ticket and we will be happy to assist you as quickly as possible. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and appreciate your patience and understanding. Thank you again for choosing Knight Online!

Best Regards,
    CSR Thanagar"

but my platinum account got this:

""Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. Unfortunately, I am unable to resolve this issue personally and must escalate it to another department for further review. Rest assured that your issue will be addressed and a response given as quickly as possible. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your patience as we work to resolve this matter."

-_-

PoseidoM

i got this same reply

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12