Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

False Advertisements on K2/Gamersfirst part

This is a discussion on False Advertisements on K2/Gamersfirst part within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well anyway's, I was wondering this for the longest time... when I bought premium back in...well whenever the hell dies ...
Page: 1

Well anyway's, I was wondering this for the longest time...

when I bought premium back in...well whenever the hell dies came out, I noticed something on premium

it said that their would be Premium only zone's / item's

Now, i've been playing a VERY long time, and I have yet to see these so called Premium Zone/item's, but yet the same statement that say's it's coming soon is still their... This flys under the false advertisement laws to correct? or what?

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

This has been mentioned so many times that I can't even remember... Some say that special zone is Hellsgram (or whatever it is called) and special skill is to be able to summon pet.

This has been mentioned so many times that I can't even remember... Some say that special zone is Hellsgram (or whatever it is called) and special skill is to be able to summon pet.[/b]
    lol, Hellsgarm didn't open up though - But, still this ahs been in place for over 5 year's now, and 5 year's don't count as "soon" either.

mdeac48

The reason they use the qualifier 'soon' is that they retain the ability to deny ever actually having to support the promise. Any actual legal action would be defeated by demonstrating any attempt at all to create a pay only zone at some point in time.

The king. Senior Member

false advertisement!

Well played k2, well played..

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

Hellsgarem-zone
    Item- Pet summon.
    They said the ability to go to new zones, which could mean servers(Hellsgarem) If your not premium you can't get shit on hellsgarem. You also can't sign up for world championship without premium.

SillyHo

Dont forget the inter-server wars and I believe the world championships were also Prem only...

I was thinking, would it be nice if the abyss dungeon was prem only? So all those chinese gold farmers and wallhackers have to actually pay for doing that?

IsgurosBous

Hellsgarem-zone
    Item- Pet summon.
    They said the ability to go to new zones, which could mean servers(Hellsgarem) If your not premium you can't get shit on hellsgarem. You also can't sign up for world championship without premium.[/b]
    Seeing they still say 'coming soon' they can't mean that, because pet summon and Hellsgarem (sort of) exist already.

Seeing they still say 'coming soon' they can't mean that, because pet summon and Hellsgarem (sort of) exist already.[/b]
    tyvm for having some sense. xD

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Oh yippie!!! In your face non prem members, i can summon a pet, now what?......

Oh yippie!!! In your face non prem members, i can summon a pet, now what?......[/b]
    lol indeed, Wasn't exactly what I was planning on a useless pet

Shizniz of it Senior Member Anzac's Avatar

you can summon a pet, if you can log on XD

hman13

Well anyway's, I was wondering this for the longest time...

when I bought premium back in...well whenever the hell dies came out, I noticed something on premium

it said that their would be Premium only zone's / item's

Now, i've been playing a VERY long time, and I have yet to see these so called Premium Zone/item's, but yet the same statement that say's it's coming soon is still their... This flys under the false advertisement laws to correct? or what?[/b]
    by premium only zone k2 ment being able to log into the game itself... that's technically a premium only zone -.-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast