Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

any reason to lock 9/11 topic?

This is a discussion on any reason to lock 9/11 topic? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i saw barely any reason to lock the topic about sept 11th....
Page: 1

sniperdude

Default any reason to lock 9/11 topic?

i saw barely any reason to lock the topic about sept 11th.

Kailean

i think that the one(and in my opinion only) reason would be that it was......

wrote in wrong section :P , it should be in offtopic

sniperdude

like anybody actually reads the off topic section. i believe that post shouldnt be locked unless ppl start flaming about it.

cuz of spam?

Kailean

Originally posted by baLao
    cuz of spam?
    well 3000 people died in it and today its the 5th anniversary, beside i dont consider this as a spam... :unsure:

yes -_-
    What a anniversary of 3k peoples who died bro, thats not cool. :unsure:

Originally posted by sniperdude
    like anybody actually reads the off topic section. i believe that post shouldnt be locked unless ppl start flaming about it.
    and thats why your not a mod just let them to their job

sniperdude

idk about you but i still find it hard to believe things like that act of terrorism could happen in the 21st century.

to be completely honest i thought the video was completely tasteless, and so badly done that it actually made me angry.

Anyway this is a knight online forum, and i don't fancy having the same happen that always happens, someone flames to get a reaction.

Doc

Dont get me wrong because it brought me to tears when I saw what happened that day, but if every nation was to post up all aniversary dates for ppl that had suffered then there would have to be a forum for just that.

Originally posted by sniperdude
    idk about you but i still find it hard to believe things like that act of terrorism could happen in the 21st century.
    i do, and it will grow and grow as time goes on until BOTH sides listen to reason

Haxium

Originally posted by Doc
    Dont get me wrong because it brought me to tears when I saw what happened that day, but if every nation was to post up all aniversary dates for ppl that had suffered then there would have to be a forum for just that.
    same, what a sad day, add that 5k+ppl die everyday in africa of HIV, if there was a topic everyday about every shit in this world, forum would be down 24/7.

I saw few documentary movies made by Americans that put the view of 9/11 from diferent and suspicious way.

We, Serb's/ordinary ppl, are paying great for mistaques made by ours, elected, leaders and theirs wrong decisions.
    You, Americans, should make more topics with questions of your leadership, their decisions and rightness.

Gondon

as i was riding the subway this morninig, i saw a sky last seen on sept 11,2001, perfect blue sky and sunshine.

And i asked myself, what day is today ?

and i realized, its been 5 yrs. ...

no comment, beautiful weather today ..im outside looking at the clear, sky and just thinking,

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

blah blah blah...first year after 2nd year after its like ok still on the mind...its now what 5 years? come on get over it...terrible event yes but its called TERRORISM the more u dwell on it(dwell being the key word) the more ther terrorists actually won...doesnt matter hunt them down they dont care all the more theyre laughing their asses off as how easily they got to the WHOLE country

remember the people, mourn for the people, fuck the event fuck the day fuck the people who did it fuck the posts about it just let the stupid event die already...its amazing all the assholes that couldnt give 2 shits about america and take all the freedom and stuff for granted but as soon as something like that happened they all put up flags in their windows...some think its a good thing personally i think it was crap...people with no backbone to their own beliefs just follow whatever the masses do if they dont like the country then leave but dont pretend to fit in with the crowd just so u dont get persecuted so u cant enjoy the freedom u like to take advantage of....

........eh ill stop there im sure plenty will hate and detest me for what ive said so far anyway...and for those that are even gonna think of saying "if u were american ud understand"....shvoe that excuse up ur ass along with the dildo bush shoved up there cuz i AM american

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast