Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

The dc problem is back!

This is a discussion on The dc problem is back! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ironic name for expansion -.-...
Page: 2

Banned

ironic name for expansion -.-

Banned for scamming.

Is it me or then you dc, takes like 5 attemps for login bar to work, and sometimes account in use, and sometimes when you select server like a 3min wait. and again on charater selection. This Prob is far more than a dc issue, seems more database issue ><

When I read chaos I never thought it would be literal chaos for the game... piece of shit K2

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

Guess who's back...back again

omggg dc again now servers are offline zzzz

launcher are crazy today

Kossaus

Quote Originally Posted by FromTheDarkness View Post
    Is it me or then you dc, takes like 5 attemps for login bar to work, and sometimes account in use, and sometimes when you select server like a 3min wait. and again on charater selection. This Prob is far more than a dc issue, seems more database issue ><
    Maybe something to do with it that so many ppl try to log in same time..?dunno, not programmer but sounds locical atleast.

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

I saw a photo earlier that could show k2 as they really are... Wish I could find it..

Yeah, talk about being k2'd when plat is running.

Banned for scamming.

what really annoys me is, they dont even acknowlege there is a problem, ive played nearly all decent games there are and i would say over 90% of them would at the minimum put a msg on the login " we are having some techincal issues thankyou for your patience"

But we dont even get the acknowledment, their just money whores who dont give a fck!!!

daymz798

ya for real man, KO dosnt even put up a 5 minute notice prior to server maint anymore... they dont really care about us, just greedy for the money. this game would be the greatest game ever if only they had good maintenace team which could do the touch ups and keep this game running properly. gogo k2 another fail for u

They're just trying to make you guys move on to Warrock.

this game has had serious bugs since like, ever. It doesnt seem like they've ever had a good team of techies, i mean, the ingame moderators (kenjuro, etc) usually had better knowledge... Not all of them though (I forgot the name of that dude that spawned lots of bosses in delos... ), but yeah, it doesnt seem like they can even do a server load balancing script, it was a miracle they fixed eslant tp duping method!

Also, it makes me wonder... This game has only had disaster after disaster after disaster (arestides, llllilll and VGE, king of moradon, etc), and as so, you would think that the fanbase would've learned, and it would've died out already. I'll leave this sinking boat once i get 70, once and for all.

Etnies

<3 dc Problem. its why i play ko -_-

Banned for scamming.

Quote Originally Posted by Goathorns View Post
    They're just trying to make you guys move on to Warrock.

this game has had serious bugs since like, ever. It doesnt seem like they've ever had a good team of techies, i mean, the ingame moderators (kenjuro, etc) usually had better knowledge... Not all of them though (I forgot the name of that dude that spawned lots of bosses in delos... ), but yeah, it doesnt seem like they can even do a server load balancing script, it was a miracle they fixed eslant tp duping method!

Also, it makes me wonder... This game has only had disaster after disaster after disaster (arestides, llllilll and VGE, king of moradon, etc), and as so, you would think that the fanbase would've learned, and it would've died out already. I'll leave this sinking boat once i get 70, once and for all.
    you will be back, or at least a private server.. no other games compare with this pvp in my opinion.

dc..dc..and few hours maint...
    hopefully they do sometin worth waitin for....

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Quote Originally Posted by daymz798 View Post
    this game would be the greatest game ever if only they had good maintenace team which could do the touch ups and keep this game running properly. gogo k2 another fail for u
    I wish there came some real company which would buy KO and could run it properly.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast