Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

CZ only in server 1.

This is a discussion on CZ only in server 1. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; would it be a good idea? seeing how so far today there has been good (active) pk while c1 was ...
Page: 1

Little archer Senior Member

Default CZ only in server 1.

would it be a good idea? seeing how so far today there has been good (active) pk while c1 was down, i wonder what u guys think about the idea of having cz only in server one, just like ardream and rlb.

obviously hawk and antihackers would not be pleased with this... oh well! u cant fulfill everyones wishes

i honestly had no idea there was cz in more then 1 server lol. i geuss i didnt play much 70+ nd i couldnt imagine their would be much pk in cz2

so yea i think they should delete cz2 to increase pk on cz1. of course it sucks at times when cwest1 is down, but if they werent mentally incapable im sure they could find a way to activate cz2 when cwest1 goes down.

nah 2 cz's are better i can go cw2 and farm egos on my own with out fear of noobs killing me

FearsNoOne

i like this idea!! woot woot

My boyfriend and I have talked about this before, I think it would be a great idea. yes I actually agree with you razor!

im against it, cz is not just for the pk, its also for the exp and farming egos/bosses. if all you want is pk, go cz server 1. server 2 has its purposes in my opinion.

I love the idea of cz in server 1, pk'n today on server 2 while 1 was down was pretty fun.

I also like the idea of only having cz on server 1.

But you get people complaining, I can't exp....well eslant??

Also Krowaz land could be an interesting place also, well made into one. I think the mobs there should be tougher and the exp there should be better...make it the 80 + exp zone.

I exped on server 2, cz today for 3 + hours and hardly got raided, only at the end then we just moved to DS.

more pk , more nps , and no more atross for hawks but hard to make farm on c1 when biffrost is bugged , on c2 u have empty cz for it same as exp

i liked the pk but im against that because if u want to farm or something u go to c2 but if there wont be cz in c2 then its a problem . also for newcomers they will have to fight against those warriors with +9\+3 items and they will probably quit after a while seeing they have no chance but if cz in c2 so they can go there , farm chaos stone etc and after gearing up go c1 for the real pk (not talking about hawk and ah)

For Pathos is bad idea ;P on serwer 1, we have sometimes mini war(10 party vs other 10 party ;P)and is only one big KS...

and usually if someone doesn't want to go to war, they go serwer 2 farm chaos stone or frags

awsome idea
    cz in server 1 ftw

Little archer Senior Member

keep in mind that it would also help against np transfers and cursed stone farmers.

those always are c2 24/7

TNM

But what if there is a bigassclan walking around with 3-4 party's as one big group then.
    You just have to leave cz and go arena or something?

We can speak her for whole life, just make topic in official forum and i will bump it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast