Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

DCZ... Cwest or Cypher ???

This is a discussion on DCZ... Cwest or Cypher ??? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Here is my situation, I would like to try DCZ, just to relax pk from time to time. I heard ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Senior Member OnlyGods's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    188

    Default DCZ... Cwest or Cypher ???

    Here is my situation,

    I would like to try DCZ, just to relax pk from time to time. I heard Cwest is pretty dead during night and I almost play during night before sleep 1-2 hours, nothing more.

    I might have stuff in Cypher already:

    Warrior shell set +8
    Undy set+8
    Raptor+8
    Scorpion Scythe+7
    ROC+1
    Diamond ring+1
    Sach of sorrow+1
    PE+1
    Minautor earing+1
    WP+1

    I want to play rogue so I have 2 choice...

    1) Sell this stuff in Cypher for rogue stuff and play cypher
    2) Interserver this stuff to Cwest rogue stuff and play Cwest

    I would like to know the following information:

    a) Is Cwest DCZ still growing and have pvp at anytime ?? What is average number of dead at dcz war for each nation (more than 700 would be good)

    b) Same question as a) but for Cypher

    c) If I interserver thoses item for Cwest item, what should I can expect to get.


    Tx alot to help me !

  2. #2
    Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Carnac-West
    Posts
    557

    Default

    well you know that pk in cypher when like 100 people are fighting and its at the point where skill doesn't matter, and you just die?

    c-west is MUCH smaller time pk, but i'd say skill is required and you need to have a nice duffer as well, and you might as well go orc on cwest because they have alot less people.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    679

    Default

    Well about the interserver trade u ll likely get 1:3 cuz tht wht i got when i sold all my stuff in beramus. Say all my stuff worht 30 gbs , i traded them for 10 gbs in cwest but thts like months ago--dont knw whts the ratio now.

  4. #4
    Senior Member WnxMiqdad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,764

    Default

    100 noobs running around and you il play preist and duff you go kill

  5. #5
    Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Can't live if you're dead, just sayin...
    Posts
    1,853

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza View Post
    Well about the interserver trade u ll likely get 1:3 cuz tht wht i got when i sold all my stuff in beramus. Say all my stuff worht 30 gbs , i traded them for 10 gbs in cwest but thts like months ago--dont knw whts the ratio now.
    i think i know who u are now

  6. #6
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    i think i know who u are now
    bankin v2.0

  7. #7
    Senior Member OnlyGods's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    188

    Default

    On topic please.... anyone can help ?!?

    And how much gb u guys think I can get on Cwest for that stuff ?

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyGods View Post
    On topic please.... anyone can help ?!?

    And how much gb u guys think I can get on Cwest for that stuff ?
    read wht i said above ^

  9. #9
    Senior Member bknight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,716

    Default

    i got similar problem XD me and 2 friends just come back cwest never any orcs :\...most likely gotta to orc if you want good night time pk for cwest dcz. unfortunetly i only get on for about 2-3hours at the most at night time..kinda sucks when you spend most time running into towers pointlessly lol.

  10. #10
    Senior Member OnlyGods's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    i got similar problem XD me and 2 friends just come back cwest never any orcs :\...most likely gotta to orc if you want good night time pk for cwest dcz. unfortunetly i only get on for about 2-3hours at the most at night time..kinda sucks when you spend most time running into towers pointlessly lol.
    Well....gotta have to stick to cypher then I guess, maybe it dont worth trying to trade stuff if I can't pk.... I need full action, not interrest in 3-5 orc againt 11 human.

    I need a good 50 vs 50 like good old time, where you can run and find someone running alone spreaded into small parties. I hate when everyone stick together and everyone just wait for actions.

  11. #11
    Senior Member tommmay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    317

    Default

    Cypher is Awsome pk no doubt

    The problem is the hackers Gms dont give a shit Posted plenty of times nothing happens

    so go cwest for clean legit pk
    go Cypher for Mass pk/Alot of hackers

  12. #12
    Jak Senior Member Lavie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,061

    Default

    Cypher if you have a group of active people to play with during your timezone, you wont find a good english speaking clan in dcz

    if you dont then go c-west

  13. #13
    Senior Member OnlyGods's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Cypher if you have a group of active people to play with during your timezone, you wont find a good english speaking clan in dcz

    if you dont then go c-west
    About how much gb in cwest I can have for my stuff in Cypher you know ??

  14. #14
    Jak Senior Member Lavie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,061

    Default

    would be a decent rate gbs on cypher are 3 and there like 3.5 on c west so just depends on who you get to trade with you

  15. #15
    Senior Member OnlyGods's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    would be a decent rate gbs on cypher are 3 and there like 3.5 on c west so just depends on who you get to trade with you
    oki, tx alot for help guys!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •