Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dcz'ers & -60's

This is a discussion on Dcz'ers & -60's within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You know i was thinking today, i play dcz. Kinda broke atm, and i was thinking like why cant i ...
Page: 1

unsolved_mystery

Arrow

You know i was thinking today, i play dcz. Kinda broke atm, and i was thinking like why cant i sell or trade PUS items. Whats the reason for it anyways. I pay for my silver premium with my own money, i think i have the right to do what i want with my trina. Also with scrolls from pus, what if i wanna make some money that way, its really dumb i cant sell or trade. I mean i pay for the scrolls with my own money, i should be able to what i want with the things i buy. Anyone else find it kinda dumb. <_<

BobGreensley

They did it because turks would make 10000 accts and charge back k2 and sell the scrolls, when it used paypal. And if they got banned they would just make new char and do it again... It would be cool if they made it 59 though. You can always lvl to 60 sell scrolls delevel...

kutulus

KO wants people to lvl 60+ because that is when the game gets fun and addicting

going 60+ take alot of TIME... and for KO TIME = PREMIUM TIME = MONEY

so make another character, lvl it to 60, then sell items on that lvl 60 character

Phosgene

nvm

unsolved_mystery

i dont have time for the exp on this game, im at work all day, but i do the pk and making my character better, i know i guess why they do it. Why not just ban turkish ips from selling -60. I want to sell some scrolls and my trina for money. I mean i pay money for it out of my wallet! (<<lol) should be able to do what i want with it.

Munch

you have a perfectly valid point that everyone agrees with. But the turks ruin everything for everyone sadly

EpsaNomaly

They did it because turks would make 10000 accts and charge back k2 and sell the scrolls, when it used paypal. And if they got banned they would just make new char and do it again... It would be cool if they made it 59 though. You can always lvl to 60 sell scrolls delevel...[/b]
    exactly

if they allowed it and a new huge wave of duping came, it would wreck K2&#39;s PUS since noone would need to buy w/USD, but for really cheap in-game

just a simpler way of preventing people from easily doing that

ViSeH

At least it&#39;s possible trading pus items now,i mean does anyone remember they disabled it for a few months?

BobGreensley

At least it&#39;s possible trading pus items now,i mean does anyone remember they disabled it for a few months?[/b]
    Yes I was a debuff priest :P If the debuff priests think it is bad now hearing ++++++ should have seen it when NO ONE HAD ANY SCROLLS. Was also when they disabled paypal from pus before c&b so turks couldn&#39;t even buy scroll from pus....

Banned

I agree they should make it 59 to sell scrolls. That gives the dcz characters the option to sell them too, without having to waste money on restat/reskill. Making it 59 wouldn&#39;t hurt anything.

I agree they should make it 59 to sell scrolls. That gives the dcz characters the option to sell them too, without having to waste money on restat/reskill. Making it 59 wouldn&#39;t hurt anything.[/b]
    there is no reason stay lvl59
    they should make dCZ only for lvls 50 and lower
    its simly, if u want to sell PUS items, than go higher lvl. its easy to get 60+ in these days so u can sell scrolls
    and its not so hard to get 70+ and start PK in REAL CZ

there is no reason stay lvl59
    they should make dCZ only for lvls 50 and lower
    its simly, if u want to sell PUS items, than go higher lvl. its easy to get 60+ in these days so u can sell scrolls
    and its not so hard to get 70+ and start PK in REAL CZ[/b]
    help, what does dcz stand for?

Banned

dark colony zone, and yea I hate ardream...but for those that don&#39;t have time to lvl and do want to just stay dcz should have the option to stay 59, and sell scrolls that they buy with their own money.

dark colony zone, and yea I hate ardream...but for those that don&#39;t have time to lvl and do want to just stay dcz should have the option to stay 59, and sell scrolls that they buy with their own money.[/b]
    maybe if there will be a petition and then someone sends it to k2network, they will see that atleast 500 players or so signed a petition to make a patch to allow level 59 to sell it. then they&#39;ll know that you guys want it to be and they&#39;ll make it. so either make a petition and have many sign it then email it to k2network, or you guys all can email k2network at the same time complaining to let you guys sell at level 59.

Banned

no offense...but you haven&#39;t been playing for very long have you?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast