Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Dcz'ers & -60's

This is a discussion on Dcz'ers & -60's within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If you lvled a char to 59 for DCZ, it's not any harder to lvl another char on the account ...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

If you lvled a char to 59 for DCZ, it's not any harder to lvl another char on the account to 60 to sells PUS items on

Banned

its just the point of it being an inconvinience (i know i probably butchered that..but idc right now lol)

At least it's possible trading pus items now,i mean does anyone remember they disabled it for a few months?[/b]
    Yeah that sucked balls lol, cuz i never bought my shit from PUS. Was funny as hell though almost every priest was buffer ^^ and then as soon as scrolls were tradable, the next day everyone went debuff or full heal lol

Just lvl to 60, sell your scrolls, die, get a 30 stone.. rinse and repeat

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

I wish they'd make it 59 to trade PUS items as well. If you can only play for 1-2 hours a day, it's a pain to level another character to 60, because it takes at least 30 mins to find a half decent party to level with, and that assuming some wanker doesn't TP you to golems and waste another 30+ mins of levelling time.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Personally I think is insain with the amount of people that play DCZ now. I wish they would lower it back to lvl 50 again to encourage people to level up and make normal CZ more full.

Noone really bothers to xp any more in CZ , just get a hand full of people in either CZ and not much else. While DCZ is rammed full all the time.

Best option; Delete dcz!

screw ~60

Instead if 60+ they should just make it 59+, that would solve every problem.

maybe if there will be a petition and then someone sends it to k2network, they will see that atleast 500 players or so signed a petition to make a patch to allow level 59 to sell it. then they'll know that you guys want it to be and they'll make it. so either make a petition and have many sign it then email it to k2network, or you guys all can email k2network at the same time complaining to let you guys sell at level 59.[/b]

no they dont listen to us.....ud have to tell the turks to complain....then it will get done.

unsolved_mystery

ya know i really like the idea of k2 maybe making it ~59 to sell pus, it pretty much saves the turks from doing stupid shit, and lets legit player sell their shit ya know.

BaRoF

i have the same problem with you, i couldnt merchant the trina i got from gold pre, i couldnt sell it so i used it. <_<

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12