Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

DCZ or RLB in C-West?

This is a discussion on DCZ or RLB in C-West? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Should I stay in lv59 to DCZ or should I continue until lv69 for RLB to have a little fun ...
Page: 1

refs

Should I stay in lv59 to DCZ or should I continue until lv69 for RLB to have a little fun / enjoy the game?

d4rkchrisz

Should I stay in lv59 to DCZ or should I continue until lv69 for RLB to have a little fun / enjoy the game?[/b]
    Lol ur saying it ur say RLB = more fun so GoGoGo Exp till 69!

Lol ur saying it ur say RLB = more fun so GoGoGo Exp till 69!
    [/b]
    lol that depends

d4rkchrisz

lol that depends [/b]
    He said it himself ^^ its more fun :P Idk cuas ive not played that map yet

He said it himself ^^ its more fun :P Idk cuas ive not played that map yet[/b]
    Actually this topic is usefull for me too :P im 59 aswell and idk if i should go RLB ^_^

refs

Hmmm, basically what i want to know is if at this moment is more fun playing in dcz or rlb!

u will be xping a lot till u get to 69,not the same as hitting 59 :P
    plus u will defnitely need better gear,atleast sometime in the future,than what is expected in dcz

Zaczaco11

you all should get a 59, 69, and exp an 83 of the same class, just transfer gear and pwn

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

It's your call. If you want to exp more and enjoy some more pk in other zones, then go rlb. If you want to stay somewhere you dont have to exp much, then stay in Ardream. It's also based on the pk in both zones. Go with the one that has the best pk.

007_heal

I think you should make the same class for both zones on same account, share the gear and if you dont have anything to do in one zone go to other.

they both suck now. was just in rlb..it usually like 10 vs 10 or something like that. and because there are so many towers no one ever leaves their base. and all you can do is tower fight. kinda boring.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

they both suck now. was just in rlb..it usually like 10 vs 10 or something like that. and because there are so many towers no one ever leaves their base. and all you can do is tower fight. kinda boring.[/b]
    haha i think that place is more like a exp place more then a pk imo think :/

Cadence96

Well, the top at KO and KE was 70; in those the character was complete enough to do all the basics of pk.
    So RLB is somehow like playing old KO with the only difference of items.

d4rkchrisz

I think im gunna stay lvl 59 atm (im int priest atm) and check out RLb even tho im 59..

!Premier_Assassin!

well if ur orc, come ardream
    its like 42568857663485 humans vs 10 orcs <_<

SonOfaGun

well if ur orc, come ardream
    its like 42568857663485 humans vs 10 orcs <_<[/b]
    that&#39;ll even things out a bit, i hate it when humans camp orc base because they never want to leave to let the orcs out

as for rlb it kinda depends on what class you are. My dcz char and rlb char share the same gears and i get 2x more kills in RLB :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast