Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

DCZ rogues do not use minor heal combo?

This is a discussion on DCZ rogues do not use minor heal combo? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; the last time i plyed ko *yesterday* on my warrior i took on a rogue and he was the biggest ...
Page: 1

Dr.Sig

Default DCZ rogues do not use minor heal combo?

the last time i plyed ko *yesterday* on my warrior i took on a rogue and he was the biggest pot abuser ever, iam not saying pot abusing is noob but their is a reason why minor heal is their.

maybe youve seen a DCz rogue using his minor heal but i havent yet. their all about having 100+ 720 pots and 80 mp pots
    when i played my rogue i had x20 720 hp pots and x100+ mp pots .

well thats my opinion .

Most cant due to their low mp, and even if they did have..damage in dcz it's still outpottable :lol:

flamthrow

Im currently lvling mine to have around 2.3k mana and around 1.1kap that should be fine for minoring

Banned Senior Member

in order to minor heal "properly" you need at least over 2k mana, and some rogues ( who aren't dcz chars ) dont have the items to get enough mana to keep a continuous minor heal going. If you cant minor heal 720 damage, then just hp pot to save yourself the hassle untill you learn how/get the better items.

And Btw, there isn't a "pot abuse"

I didn't start minor healing untill after I hit 70, before then it was all hp pots and I did fairly well

I always use MH combo in dcz, and you dont need 2k+ to do it, its called using soulpots early, sure its a waste but it works just fine. I only use 720's when I'm running from 15 turks and I'm using 720+mh together.

But I do notice that 95% of the ors I 1v1 just use 720's, which is just fine because I can out damage that any day.. :wub: Even tho I don't have any DD I beat these suckers while they wearing 25dd..

Btw I carry about 30 720' and 70 souls, would be more but you need like 15+ cures in Diez dcz and I'm only usin +6 str set.

Timaster

Som don't have uber pc's :P

Sustain

Phantom I can minor myself just fine with only 1850 mp.(though in some case I have to slower my finger in minor)

to topic.

They dont minor bcoz they have too low mp so I think they take wisdom potion (cheaper), so they wont minor at all. And some just cant minor.

but fairly I would say 50%~ rouges use minor, you are just playing in noob time :lol:

Originally posted by Timaster
    Som don't have uber pc's *
    I'd like you to know I'm using a shitty pc with a celeron processor(ko is heavily processor intensive and runs mine at 100% at all times) and a geforce 5600 vid card... I just try to avoid graphically laggy spots like outside of OB..

DragonFire

Originally posted by Sustain
    Phantom I can minor myself just fine with only 1850 mp.(though in some case I have to slower my finger in minor)

to topic.

They dont minor bcoz they have too low mp so I think they take wisdom potion (cheaper), so they wont minor at all. And some just cant minor.

but fairly I would say 50%~ rouges use minor, you are just playing in noob time *:lol:
    If you can minor with that low of mana, You must have a slow heal..

Sustain

Originally posted by Dragonfire333+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfire333)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Sustain

to topic.

but fairly I would say 50%~ rouges use minor, you are just playing in noob time *:lol:
    If you can minor with that low of mana, You must have a slow heal.. [/b]
    thats why I slow my finger in some cases but heal only suffer abt 60-120hp max in duel

Originally posted by Dragonfire333+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfire333)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Sustain

to topic.

If you can minor with that low of mana, You must have a slow heal.. [/b]

You dont need to use 2 button MH in dcz.. At least being on human side, most diez orcs suck ass.. :/

Sustain

Originally posted by karysa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(karysa)</div>
    Originally posted by Dragonfire333@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Sustain

to topic.

You dont need to use 2 button MH in dcz.. At least being on human side, most diez orcs suck ass.. :/[/b]
    +1

Banned Senior Member

I never said you couldn't minor heal with less then 2000 mana, I just said thats the best way to do it, because with less then 2000 mana your not gettng the full power of the minor heal.

Originally posted by phantomlink
    I never said you couldn't minor heal with less then 2000 mana, I just said thats the best way to do it, because with less then 2000 mana your not gettng the full power of the minor heal.
    You're right on that, I'm just sayin it's very possible to do good with quite a bit less. Currently I have about 19xx so I'm getting close to that mark, but when I first started using mh combo I had about 1800, and even at one point less then that when I went full dex jewels.

DragonFire

Originally posted by karysa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(karysa)</div>
    Originally posted by Dragonfire333@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Sustain

to topic.

You dont need to use 2 button MH in dcz.. At least being on human side, most diez orcs suck ass.. :/[/b]
    I didn't say anything about 2 Minor heals, If you have to slow down tapping the minor button just so you can use it w/o stopping..It might not be as affective as a 720 pot. ^_^

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast