Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

DCZ rogues do not use minor heal combo?

This is a discussion on DCZ rogues do not use minor heal combo? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Sustain Phantom I can minor myself just fine with only 1850 mp.(though in some case I have ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by Sustain
    Phantom I can minor myself just fine with only 1850 mp.(though in some case I have to slower my finger in minor)

to topic.

They dont minor bcoz they have too low mp so I think they take wisdom potion (cheaper), so they wont minor at all. And some just cant minor.

but fairly I would say 50%~ rouges use minor, you are just playing in noob time *:lol:
    Just wanted to say also, anyone using wisdoms for pk to save money should not be in pk, they should be out earning money.. :lol:

Originally posted by karysa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(karysa)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Sustain
    Phantom I can minor myself just fine with only 1850 mp.(though in some case I have to slower my finger in minor)

to topic.

They dont minor bcoz they have too low mp so I think they take wisdom potion (cheaper), so they wont minor at all. And some just cant minor.

but fairly I would say 50%~ rouges use minor, you are just playing in noob time *:lol:
    Just wanted to say also, anyone using wisdoms for pk to save money should not be in pk, they should be out earning money.. :lol:[/b]
    i have plenty of money and i pk on wisdoms. Probly cuz i dont MH combo. I dont bother with MH combo. im noob and im to lazy. Mostly im to lazy

Originally posted by minkofdoom+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(minkofdoom)</div>
    Originally posted by karysa@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Sustain

to topic.

Just wanted to say also, anyone using wisdoms for pk to save money should not be in pk, they should be out earning money.. :lol:
    i have plenty of money and i pk on wisdoms. Probly cuz i dont MH combo. I dont bother with MH combo. im noob and im to lazy. Mostly im to lazy[/b]
    Well then what I said doesn't apply to you. I said anyone trying to save money using wisdoms. Anyways if you dont MH of course it wouldn't matter what pot's you used, since sin skills require very little mana.

TehFonz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQHpig1RFko

Lvl 55 or 56 at the time all quest shits XD, 1700 mana 1414 base hp, 986 ap (wolf/ae) about and like base 4xx or a lil over 500:P

I did a vid in dcz but its still being edited/taking out all the gangbangs. Now i pk in a plate hp set +6/7 :P base hp=2015/mana=2649 its nonstop heals in 1v1 with no dd! Have not lost 1 1v1 and yes i use 2mh so eat me pls. 724 base ap/341 base ac lvl 57 atm.

ps, i use souls 180 souls/30 hp pots

pss- the song is by threesixmafia Dont really go with the vid but whatever :wub:

Dr.Sig

thats some nice minor better then me LOL well if i ever come back to KO il try the dual minor

i can't minor at all >.<
    pot all tha way.. if they minor in a 1v1 i just run

TehFonz

Originally posted by Dr.Sig
    thats some nice minor better then me LOL *well if i ever come back to KO il try the dual minor
    Most people really dont agree with but its not like i give a damn, i like the 2 wayyy better then 1 and it fits my skillbar fine so its gonna stay XD, rofl i wanna post some ss later of a 1v1 i had vs a dcz dude dual shards 8, i had him down half and i was at full hp, and he ran away with a CS on and threw acid pots at, then 1 min later a dude ran up on me AUTOWOLFING and AUTOCOMBOING so i 1 hit him ROFL, ill post the ss later in this topic maybe

TehFonz

Originally posted by Amano
    i can't minor at all >.<
    pot all tha way.. if they minor in a 1v1 i just run
    BITCHHHHHHHHH lose ur np and dont run thats just GAY

susGe

i can minor heal fine, i can minor heal + 720 pot fine. I simply dont do it because its a waste of energy on most competition in DCZ. Why go through the effort if you dont even have to.

TehFonz

Originally posted by susGe
    i can minor heal fine, i can minor heal + 720 pot fine. *I simply dont do it because its a waste of energy on most competition in DCZ. *Why go through the effort if you dont even have to.
    Soooo you saying your unbeatable?

Yes, they do although most of them are second characters. Well, it depends on amount of mana points. However, it usually ends up with getting "you have mưnor program" letters.

Banned

dcz damage from warriors is pottable, plain and simple

rogues that are in dcz are old people that bugged DLW on their lvl 60+ macroed characters and now they go to DCZ which everyone sucks in, thank god, let them stay there

Originally posted by undefined
    dcz damage from warriors is pottable, plain and simple *

rogues that are in dcz are old people that bugged DLW on their lvl 60+ macroed characters and now they go to DCZ which everyone sucks in, thank god, let them stay there
    I dont fit into that category thank you.. I just pk in dcz cuz I hate leveling, and to be effective in cz you need 70 now.. Fuck all that, I just wanna pk on my sin and farm my mage..

Originally posted by karysa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(karysa)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-undefined

I dont fit into that category thank you.. I just pk in dcz cuz I hate leveling, and to be effective in cz you need 70 now.. Fuck all that, I just wanna pk on my sin and farm my mage..[/b]

well im 63 and i do decent in cz....not the best...but decent.

TehFonz

Originally posted by undefined

are you stereotyping all dcz rogues as noob? I sir think you love saggy old balls! gogogo 80!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast