Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

DCZ rogues do not use minor heal combo?

This is a discussion on DCZ rogues do not use minor heal combo? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Most orc sins in diez dcz only use the minor heal running combo, essentially how to make lots of bubbles ...
Page: 3

Most orc sins in diez dcz only use the minor heal running combo, essentially how to make lots of bubbles while running away from whoever they cannot kill with a spike and a thrust damage

Originally posted by SilverBlade
    Most orc sins in diez dcz only use the minor heal running combo, essentially how to make lots of bubbles while running away from whoever they cannot kill with a spike and a thrust damage
    Agreed! :lol:

susGe

Originally posted by TehFonz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TehFonz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-susGe
    i can minor heal fine, i can minor heal + 720 pot fine. *I simply dont do it because its a waste of energy on most competition in DCZ. *Why go through the effort if you dont even have to.
    Soooo you saying your unbeatable?[/b]
    yeah cause thats what i said. Notice the word most? You dont need to minor heal combo to compete in dcz thats why I myself dont normally do it in dcz unless im facing more then one opponent.

Banned

i use MHC in DCZ real easy when i play on Tronix. NO ONE and i mean NO ONE in DCZ can BEAT me 1v1 and there are a handful that can STALEMATE me. even aba's rogue babashopper cant beat me,nor can i beat him though. MH is the way to go for sure cuz it takes 10+ people to kill you always (or at least me).heres a list of the only orcs in DCZ to keep watch out for. BabaShopper(aba), Wicked Clown (SpecialOps) and moogle (nubby getrich <3). other than that the rest are idiots that always 3v1 and illusion (which is fine cuz i still win). without MHC ot would be so much harder :blink:

TehFonz

Originally posted by susGe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(susGe)</div>
    Originally posted by TehFonz@
    <!--QuoteBegin-susGe

i can minor heal fine, i can minor heal + 720 pot fine. *I simply dont do it because its a waste of energy on most competition in DCZ. *Why go through the effort if you dont even have to.
    Soooo you saying your unbeatable?
    yeah cause thats what i said. Notice the word most? You dont need to minor heal combo to compete in dcz thats why I myself dont normally do it in dcz unless im facing more then one opponent.[/b]
    Idk what server u pk on in dcz ^-^, but ive had some wery nice 1v1's with people there ( on olympia) especially the babashoppers that have shards 8 chitin shields chitins 8 foverin +1/2 etc, but yeah for the most part its gangbang city spike spike spike x100 lol

susGe

Originally posted by susGe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(susGe)
    <!--QuoteBegin-TehFonz
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-susGe

yeah cause thats what i said. Notice the word most? You dont need to minor heal combo to compete in dcz thats why I myself dont normally do it in dcz unless im facing more then one opponent.[/b]
    Idk what server u pk on in dcz ^-^, but ive had some wery nice 1v1's with people there ( on olympia) especially the babashoppers that have shards 8 chitin shields chitins 8 foverin +1/2 etc, but yeah for the most part its gangbang city spike spike spike x100 lol[/b][/quote]
    ares. Dont get me wrong theres times when theres good 1 v 1 in dcz and i do minorheal/hp pot but for the most part i find thats it not needed.

wraith86

on wraith i used 40HP 125MP 12 cure and had around 2200 mana which i was able to minor heal really fast with. minor heal is the difference of tanking 1 rogue and 2 compared to HP pots id say.

TehFonz

Originally posted by susGe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(susGe)</div>
    Originally posted by TehFonz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TehFonz)
    Originally posted by susGe
    <!--QuoteBegin-TehFonz
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-susGe

yeah cause thats what i said. Notice the word most? You dont need to minor heal combo to compete in dcz thats why I myself dont normally do it in dcz unless im facing more then one opponent.
    Idk what server u pk on in dcz ^-^, but ive had some wery nice 1v1's with people there ( on olympia) especially the babashoppers that have shards 8 chitin shields chitins 8 foverin +1/2 etc, but yeah for the most part its gangbang city spike spike spike x100 lol[/b]
    ares. Dont get me wrong theres times when theres good 1 v 1 in dcz and i do minorheal/hp pot but for the most part i find thats it not needed.[/b][/quote]You mind telling me about your dcz sin? like what build it is and stats such as hp/ac/ap/mana XD? :wub:

susGe

Originally posted by susGe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(susGe)
    Originally posted by TehFonz
    Originally posted by susGe
    <!--QuoteBegin-TehFonz
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-susGe

Idk what server u pk on in dcz ^-^, but ive had some wery nice 1v1's with people there ( on olympia) especially the babashoppers that have shards 8 chitin shields chitins 8 foverin +1/2 etc, but yeah for the most part its gangbang city spike spike spike x100 lol
    ares. Dont get me wrong theres times when theres good 1 v 1 in dcz and i do minorheal/hp pot but for the most part i find thats it not needed.[/b]
    You mind telling me about your dcz sin? like what build it is and stats such as hp/ac/ap/mana XD? :wub:[/b][/quote]

I dont play that chr anymore so i dont remeber the exact stats but they were something like 930 - 960 ac, over 3k hp, and about 1040 - 1100 ap. Not quite sure on the mana. I'll try and find a screenshot or something somewhere

Edit found a picture:

what was ur gear? lol jw

susGe

Originally posted by minkofdoom
    what was ur gear? lol jw
    2xrol, 2xeme, the neck was either a christmas cross or a ep or something i cant really remember, skele belt, dual md +8, full chitin +8

lol dont need much skill with that gear. Not that im saying u have no skill cuz i dont know you

susGe

Originally posted by minkofdoom
    lol dont need much skill with that gear. Not that im saying u have no skill cuz i dont know you
    i also have a chr on an alt account atm using quest jewels and DCZ is just as easy. Dont need much skill for dcz in general.

Banned

<!--QuoteBegin-undefined
    dcz damage from warriors is pottable, plain and simple *

rogues that are in dcz are old people that bugged DLW on their lvl 60+ macroed characters and now they go to DCZ which everyone sucks in, thank god, let them stay there
    are you stereotyping all dcz rogues as noob? I sir think you love saggy old balls! gogogo 80![/b]
    yea, im basically saying that all DCZ rogues suck

DragonFire

Originally posted by undefined+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(undefined)</div>
    Originally posted by TehFonz@
    <!--QuoteBegin-undefined

dcz damage from warriors is pottable, plain and simple *

rogues that are in dcz are old people that bugged DLW on their lvl 60+ macroed characters and now they go to DCZ which everyone sucks in, thank god, let them stay there
    are you stereotyping all dcz rogues as noob? I sir think you love saggy old balls! gogogo 80!
    yea, im basically saying that all DCZ rogues suck[/b]
    :lol: go josh! and Dcz is for noobs tbh..I mean, Sure go there a couple times..But to have a dcz character as your main :wacko: that's just gay

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast