Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

DCZ rogues do not use minor heal combo?

This is a discussion on DCZ rogues do not use minor heal combo? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; its a bit sad how everyone in dcz is a sin...
Page: 4

its a bit sad how everyone in dcz is a sin

flamthrow

Thats the fun part :lol:

TehFonz

Originally posted by undefined+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(undefined)</div>
    Originally posted by TehFonz@
    <!--QuoteBegin-undefined

dcz damage from warriors is pottable, plain and simple *

rogues that are in dcz are old people that bugged DLW on their lvl 60+ macroed characters and now they go to DCZ which everyone sucks in, thank god, let them stay there
    are you stereotyping all dcz rogues as noob? I sir think you love saggy old balls! gogogo 80!
    yea, im basically saying that all DCZ rogues suck[/b]
    I think you suck, and your pretty damn good at it :wub:

dcz is funny but if u have ever played cz and got some experience and can combo its just boring played there for long time u dont need uber items just chitins +7 md +7 and the quest shit u can own a lot but u cant get really 1vs1 at dies most just use illusion call 20 more rogues and try to gangbang u :P
    on topic minor heal is easy at adream i used it as i played there had around 2k mana and i think its just better as 720 pots but the most rogues dont use it

Originally posted by NecrosS
    dcz is funny but if u have ever played cz and got some experience and can combo its just boring played there for long time u dont need uber items just chitins +7 md +7 and the quest shit u can own a lot but u cant get really 1vs1 at dies most just use illusion call 20 more rogues and try to gangbang u * *
    on topic minor heal is easy at adream i used it as i played there had around 2k mana and i think its just better as 720 pots but the most rogues dont use it

So very true.. Gay orcs..

dcz > all

j/k but tbh,
    on jpko there are alot of +75's on elmorad.. so why the fuck i should lv up to 80 for highest lvl ingame to pk vs other lv 80.. the different they buy their items by PUS and resell them on merchant and buy already upgraded stuff..

so, go ardream. get 2 shio's, shard +7, chitin's +7 or even fp +7.. dex earrings and a pp and its done^^
    and have fun with killing noobs

or:
    make a mage give 90 int, full mp and get black chitins and pwn the ardream with next generation paper mage's with 1k defense unbuffed

Originally posted by TehFonz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TehFonz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dr.Sig
    thats some nice minor better then me LOL *well if i ever come back to KO il try the dual minor
    Most people really dont agree with but its not like i give a damn, i like the 2 wayyy better then 1 and it fits my skillbar fine so its gonna stay XD, rofl i wanna post some ss later of a 1v1 i had vs a dcz dude dual shards 8, i had him down half and i was at full hp, and he ran away with a CS on and threw acid pots at, then 1 min later a dude ran up on me AUTOWOLFING and AUTOCOMBOING so i 1 hit him ROFL, ill post the ss later in this topic maybe[/b]
    I think in that post will not be able to see your full party coming to help you? :wub:

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

the best thing about DCZ is you can try so many different types of build. Once you get higher your options get more and more limited.

sneakys

mine got 2k mana -.- if i try to use 2 minor heals im minoring too fast lol <_<

::Shiri::

I got 2k Manna too, I use 1 minor heal in edana.

I only carry soul pots, Never HP Pots, I can use souls and they will take less room up and then i can do 1 v 1/ 2 v 1.

TehFonz

Originally posted by neTworK+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(neTworK)</div>
    Originally posted by TehFonz@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dr.Sig

thats some nice minor better then me LOL *well if i ever come back to KO il try the dual minor
    Most people really dont agree with but its not like i give a damn, i like the 2 wayyy better then 1 and it fits my skillbar fine so its gonna stay XD, rofl i wanna post some ss later of a 1v1 i had vs a dcz dude dual shards 8, i had him down half and i was at full hp, and he ran away with a CS on and threw acid pots at, then 1 min later a dude ran up on me AUTOWOLFING and AUTOCOMBOING so i 1 hit him ROFL, ill post the ss later in this topic maybe
    I think in that post will not be able to see your full party coming to help you? :wub:[/b]
    I go solo :wub:

Lag0nx

Most noobs on DCZ dont minor heal.. U should know even 1700 mana = 1020 HP,thats better than a 720 pot,so aslong as u have more than 1500~ mana its better to mh on 1v1... I always minor heal and carry like 150 souls and 15 720's. :P

only 1 thing ruins the entire mh process and thats lightning mages.. :angry:

Originally posted by TehFonz
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQHpig1RFko

Lvl 55 or 56 at the time all quest shits XD, 1700 mana 1414 base hp, 986 ap (wolf/ae) about and like base 4xx or a lil over 500:P

I did a vid in dcz but its still being edited/taking out all the gangbangs. Now i pk in a plate hp set +6/7 :P base hp=2015/mana=2649 its nonstop heals in 1v1 with no dd! Have not lost 1 1v1 and yes i use 2mh so eat me pls. 724 base ap/341 base ac lvl 57 atm.

ps, i use souls 180 souls/30 hp pots

pss- the song is by threesixmafia Dont really go with the vid but whatever *:wub:
    i hate those "area kser" videos

Originally posted by karysa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(karysa)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-NecrosS
    dcz is funny but if u have ever played cz and got some experience and can combo its just boring played there for long time u dont need uber items just chitins +7 md +7 and the quest shit u can own a lot but u cant get really 1vs1 at dies most just use illusion call 20 more rogues and try to gangbang u * *

So very true.. Gay orcs..[/b]
    humans doing too.....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234