Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

DCZ topic on official forums temporarily closed

This is a discussion on DCZ topic on official forums temporarily closed within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Sorry guys but a few people caught Enceno and I busy trying to get everyone unlocked and used it to ...
Page: 1

Default DCZ topic on official forums temporarily closed

Sorry guys but a few people caught Enceno and I busy trying to get everyone unlocked and used it to light up that thread with flames.

I only muted the instigator but I closed the thread to give everyone a chance to cool down.
    I will reopen it in a couple of days

Banned

Go get some life fucking nerd! Trying to find power over the internet you piece of doggy poo

Little archer Senior Member

who the fuck cares?

i guess this piece of trash is expanding his attention whoring way off the limits

SumYungHo Senior Member

<LOL'd btw im pre sure thats nt pelos...

pelos has better english <,<

Quote Originally Posted by jeffriestim View Post
    <LOL'd btw im pre sure thats nt pelos...

pelos has better english <,<
    It's me Tim. My posting style gets erratic when I have been up 36+ hours

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by pelos View Post
    It's me Tim. My posting style gets erratic when I have been up 36+ hours on the official forums

Nice razor,but my customers come first.
    This damn domain controller has to be up and running by 6 AM Monday and they don't have any working backups (every backup is infected). That means scrape the data off manually and rebuild the domain from scratch.
    It's going to be a long weekend

well its memorial day weekend so your right, its going to be a "longer" weekend

Stop muting me on officials you fuckwit.

why you guys flame here?. Seems he's trying to be cool about the thread and letting people know. Better then it being closed permenetly.... alot of u guys love that thread.... noobs.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    why you guys flame here?. Seems he's trying to be cool about the thread and letting people know. Better then it being closed permenetly.... alot of u guys love that thread.... noobs.
    No matter how nice he is, people are still going to hate for whatever reason they have from over at officials, especially cause they cant show their hate over there, or they'll be banned lol. So him making topics is not exactly a great idea, doesn't matter if he's trying to help or not.

Besides, he bags on us 'the cwest players', always complaining and bitching and now he's trying help us? I just don't see why, it's like he has an attitude when he has the mod title, but over here he's different.

Why on earth he feels the need to post here his actions on official forums is beyond me, it was clearly stated on the post before he closed the topic why he did it, and that he would re-open it. Seems like a powertrip to me...

I was just trying to be nice for a change and let everyone know what was going on with the topic.

And I don't care how much I get flamed here as you can get it off your chests without retribution. Even if I ignore flames posted towards me on the official forums, one of the other mods will mute the poster for flaming a mod.
    You can flame me all you like here--just be aware I'm not limited by the G1 rules and may fire back

reminder of the forum rules here:

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f2...-rules-307328/

less flames, more constructive crit.

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    Know what.. I was just gonna post the same sh1t

Respect f.cking pelos ^^Cuz ur keeping ur cool even tho your getting flame at f.ck u pelos ... hmm feels good to say it but still Respect fagot

Even tho you muted me for bypassing filters but u gotta know Every old ko players normally write like that on forums or ingame ^^

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast