Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

DCZ topic on official forums temporarily closed

This is a discussion on DCZ topic on official forums temporarily closed within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; in all honesty mods have the power to make what decisions they believe are correct and best for the forum ...
Page: 3

in all honesty mods have the power to make what decisions they believe are correct and best for the forum and you see that even here on this forum some times they make human errors but pelos seems like he just makes decisions based on his ego and that is where the problem lies.

Quote Originally Posted by Humanity View Post
    Who gives a shit? Where in the rules it says if a mod doesnt agree with a forum member, he should mute him? WHERE???????????????

Fking retard
    I muted him for consistently repeating that it is legal to download the server files and run a server. It is not.
    Just so you are aware he could have been banned from his second reply to me or any post after under the forum rules for disrespecting a moderator. I did not do so as the conversation about VAC2 has value. It still does which is why it is still visible to staff.

And speaking of the DCZ topic I forgot to open it last night. It will be back open in a few minutes

Eyy ,pelos get back to your -13 forum you k2's doggy dictator mod(like ur other mod friends),i said ''capitalist-racist'' to k2 for region block then banned.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    who the fuck cares?
    lol,thats best answer of this topic

Who gives a shit? Where in the rules it says if a mod doesnt agree with a forum member, he should mute him? WHERE???????????????

Fking retard

first I will say, that one Im getting tired of reading your hate. I dunno what advice to tell you other then , type it differently without saying things like "Fking Retard" and stuff. Expressing your opinion, doesnt bother me. The occassional cuss filled flamed doesnt bother me... but constant posting like that does. I dont want to read it as it makes me feel a little dumber for reading it.

now... in regards to the "where in the rules comment". Just like any forums, you are subject to those who run it. They arent websites ran by democracy, most all are ran at the discretion of the moderators. The rules that are written and used are merely for people using the site. Not for Moderators to have abid by. Here's are example:

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f2...-rules-307328/

very first part read this for you lazy guys that actually wont read it:
    For consistency purposes, we have updated the forum rules. Please take the time to familiarize yourself with them and address any questions or concerns to the forum staff. These rules are subject to change at any time and final review is at the discretion of the forum staff.

my question to all you guys hating on Official moderators for how they run their site...... Why do you insist on going there? If you hate them so much , why do you go? Im guessing its alot like the guys who hate on me/this forums soo much on the official forums and when I find them here and ban them, they are fucking pissed off they have to take my market section adds to officials in attempts to ban me - all becuz I banned them here.

Go get some life fucking nerd! Trying to find power over the internet you piece of doggy poo
    +1111111
    and no1 cares what the fok is going in ur sh!t forum.

Fking retard
    Proper hard arse you mate, from what i've read in this post you're the one that thinks he's 'god over the internet'. If you want to flame there are inboxes for a reason (though with your attitude i wouldn't blame pelos for not replying). Use it and grow up you tool.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    first I will say, that one Im getting tired of reading your hate. I dunno what advice to tell you other then , type it differently without saying things like "Fking Retard" and stuff. Expressing your opinion, doesnt bother me. The occassional cuss filled flamed doesnt bother me... but constant posting like that does. I dont want to read it as it makes me feel a little dumber for reading it.

now... in regards to the "where in the rules comment". Just like any forums, you are subject to those who run it. They arent websites ran by democracy, most all are ran at the discretion of the moderators. The rules that are written and used are merely for people using the site. Not for Moderators to have abid by. Here's are example:

http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f2...-rules-307328/

very first part read this for you lazy guys that actually wont read it:
    For consistency purposes, we have updated the forum rules. Please take the time to familiarize yourself with them and address any questions or concerns to the forum staff. These rules are subject to change at any time and final review is at the discretion of the forum staff.

my question to all you guys hating on Official moderators for how they run their site...... Why do you insist on going there? If you hate them so much , why do you go? Im guessing its alot like the guys who hate on me/this forums soo much on the official forums and when I find them here and ban them, they are fucking pissed off they have to take my market section adds to officials in attempts to ban me - all becuz I banned them here.
    So what? Its still mean that all what he does is right?

And why we go there if we hate it? Hmmm lets see... Maybe cause thats the only place to actually have a chance to talk to GM, and really get support from them, unlike in the automatic CS response....

Quote Originally Posted by Spelly View Post
    Proper hard arse you mate, from what i've read in this post you're the one that thinks he's 'god over the internet'. If you want to flame there are inboxes for a reason (though with your attitude i wouldn't blame pelos for not replying). Use it and grow up you tool.
    If youll look somewhere in this topic, I already mentioned that I have no problem to say it to him face to face / phone / vent w/e

So what? Its still mean that all what he does is right?

And why we go there if we hate it? Hmmm lets see... Maybe cause thats the only place to actually have a chance to talk to GM, and really get support from them, unlike in the automatic CS response....
    so do u think acting like that to the Official moderators will get you better help ? The GMs arent gonna take a side against an Official forum moderator. Thats common sense man. They are on the same team, Ive seen Makiya take pms to forward them to Athenrye/Korlash to get immediate help before on other issues. So that tells me that if a GM sees a topic made by someone who is flaming a Mod like crazy, I'd imagine the help you would receive would be slower.

dont get me wrong, I am in no way defending any of the Official moderators as Ive had issues here and there but never seemed as bad as you guys make it and 9 times outta 10 I made it worse then it really was. I do know that Ive pm'd Pelos before about a mute, maturely and discussed it and he manned up and unmuted me as it was fair. In my case, every time Ive been warned, I heeded the warning and behaved myself. Everytime. He saw that.

I love how every one hates on the Officials, but when im there defending KO4life.... no one steps up to back me up. I take all the flames there for KO4life as I see the benefit of this site to the game other then the babashopping that everyone hates. I want good relations between the sites as they are the top 2 Knightonline sites at finding help in every aspect of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    so do u think acting like that to the Official moderators will get you better help ? The GMs arent gonna take a side against an Official forum moderator. Thats common sense man. They are on the same team, Ive seen Makiya take pms to forward them to Athenrye/Korlash to get immediate help before on other issues. So that tells me that if a GM sees a topic made by someone who is flaming a Mod like crazy, I'd imagine the help you would receive would be slower.

dont get me wrong, I am in no way defending any of the Official moderators as Ive had issues here and there but never seemed as bad as you guys make it and 9 times outta 10 I made it worse then it really was. I do know that Ive pm'd Pelos before about a mute, maturely and discussed it and he manned up and unmuted me as it was fair. In my case, every time Ive been warned, I heeded the warning and behaved myself. Everytime. He saw that.

I love how every one hates on the Officials, but when im there defending KO4life.... no one steps up to back me up. I take all the flames there for KO4life as I see the benefit of this site to the game other then the babashopping that everyone hates. I want good relations between the sites as they are the top 2 Knightonline sites at finding help in every aspect of the game.
    draven stop wasting ur time giving out long post with lots of explanations and details ^^

instead come RLb we making a Pro GG pt vs lots of orcs azap

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    in all honesty mods have the power to make what decisions they believe are correct and best for the forum and you see that even here on this forum some times they make human errors but pelos seems like he just makes decisions based on his ego and that is where the problem lies.
    yea i got muted because i was arguing aganist there opinion... LOL pelos even took shots at me too thats the even funner part. And in the end i won cuz guess what pelos ur allowed to Nova town again ...

lol its amazing what a game does to people lol

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tommmay View Post
    lol its amazing what a game does to people lol
    +1 its so fun though xD

you get banned on the officals for a reason always, just sayin' i've only been muted one time not even for being a cvnt to people and i come up with ALOT of shit. You guys who get banned normally swear or something which is like auto 15days+

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast