Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

DCZ topic on official forums temporarily closed

This is a discussion on DCZ topic on official forums temporarily closed within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by pelos I was just trying to be nice for a change and let everyone know what was ...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by pelos View Post
    I was just trying to be nice for a change and let everyone know what was going on with the topic.
    Too bad nobody cares.

You can flame me all you like here--just be aware I'm not limited by the G1 rules and may fire back
    Lmao, yeah you're a beast.

Ñ∞ß² Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    why you guys flame here?. Seems he's trying to be cool about the thread and letting people know. Better then it being closed permenetly.... alot of u guys love that thread.... noobs.
    It's ironic if you think about it. Previous "Who is the best [enter class here] in cwest" threads got closed at k4l really fast. And people accepted it. There wasn't that much whining. Now on the officials these threads have been around for years, even though they offer nothing. Seems to me that people are trying to put on their mature and grown up masks on here, because they know mods don't take shit. But when they go to the official forum they show their true colours.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Machiavelli View Post
    It's ironic if you think about it. Previous "Who is the best [enter class here] in cwest" threads got closed at k4l really fast. And people accepted it. There wasn't that much whining. Now on the officials these threads have been around for years, even though they offer nothing. Seems to me that people are trying to put on their mature and grown up masks on here, because they know mods don't take shit. But when they go to the official forum they show their true colours.
    Because there isn't a sub forum for each server so the comunite can talk about (like in the official), so we understand that topics like that about the server shouldn't be in here, but it should be there.

the official forums have rules so if you broke them you will get muted,like any other forum, i dont know why all of you complaint too much, i see people writing in that kind of topics like it was msn...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by renzorider View Post
    the official forums have rules so if you broke them you will get muted,like any other forum, i dont know why all of you complaint too much, i see people writing in that kind of topics like it was msn...
    Maricon learned to kiss some asses ha?

And you dont use forum often gea, so you wont understand

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by renzorider View Post
    really...? butt kissing bro?

SumYungHo Senior Member

It's me Tim. My posting style gets erratic when I have been up 36+ hours

fair enough :P

well.. idk y u all flaming pelos tbh??

his been on the unofficial forums a few times, and sure u cn flame him all u like.. but honestly... just like the official forums

ko4life dosnt want any fights braught here which started from official forums...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jeffriestim View Post
    fair enough :P

well.. idk y u all flaming pelos tbh??

his been on the unofficial forums a few times, and sure u cn flame him all u like.. but honestly... just like the official forums

ko4life dosnt want any fights braught here which started from official forums...
    Why flame him? Coz he is fucking nerd who think he is god over the internet! And yet again here is another example that just happened!

Check this topic My Contribution to USKO

Try to go inside that link to the forum post he made, you cant, why? Coz Pelos and him had disagreement wether that steam is good or not good for KO, Pelos claim it isnt, the other dude proved him wrong, and at first he muted him, then deleted topic!

This is why we hate that fuck face

SumYungHo Senior Member

lol yeh, he does gae sheet.. i no

but as ko4life mods will tell you... keep your arguments n flames on a diff forum?

trust me , me n pelos have a lot worse past then u

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jeffriestim View Post
    lol yeh, he does gae sheet.. i no

but as ko4life mods will tell you... keep your arguments n flames on a diff forum?

trust me , me n pelos have a lot worse past then u
    You dont know me gea tim, so trust me unless he murdered your brother or something, you dont have worse past then me and him ^^

And we cant keep it in other forum cause that power hoe will simply IP ban us and spam mute us...

Quote Originally Posted by Humanity View Post
    Why flame him? Coz he is fucking nerd who think he is god over the internet! And yet again here is another example that just happened!

Check this topic My Contribution to USKO

Try to go inside that link to the forum post he made, you cant, why? Coz Pelos and him had disagreement wether that steam is good or not good for KO, Pelos claim it isnt, the other dude proved him wrong, and at first he muted him, then deleted topic!

This is why we hate that fuck face
    I placed an indefinite mute but did not ban him or hide the topic.
    Another moderator came into it when he bypassed the mute to continue posting, banned him for a few thousand years, and hid the topic from view.
    The topic is still visible to Mods,GMs, and Admins so G1 can still see it and consider the option

Banned

I placed an indefinite mute but did not ban him or hide the topic.
    Another moderator came into it when he bypassed the mute to continue posting, banned him for a few thousand years, and hid the topic from view.
    The topic is still visible to Mods,GMs, and Admins so G1 can still see it and consider the option
    Who gives a shit? Where in the rules it says if a mod doesnt agree with a forum member, he should mute him? WHERE???????????????

Fking retard

You dont know me gea tim, so trust me unless he murdered your brother or something, you dont have worse past then me and him ^^

And we cant keep it in other forum cause that power hoe will simply IP ban us and spam mute us...
    Tim and I have a long and sordid past in the forums but managed to maintain a modicum of respect through all the battles.

One thing everyone needs to remember is that there are many mods on the official forums and not just for KO. Even if I leave posts/posters alone to avoid seeming petty or vindictive the other moderators usually step in and take action

Banned

Tim and I have a long and sordid past in the forums but managed to maintain a modicum of respect through all the battles.

One thing everyone needs to remember is that there are many mods on the official forums and not just for KO. Even if I leave posts/posters alone to avoid seeming petty or vindictive the other moderators usually step in and take action
    You didnt answer my question.

SumYungHo Senior Member

You didnt answer my question.
    thank you... this is a better post...

on ko4life forums, if u ask pelos a mature question on why this happend n so on

he will actually answer it sensibly

>.>

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast