Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

DCZ topic on official forums temporarily closed

This is a discussion on DCZ topic on official forums temporarily closed within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Draven why you guys flame here?. Seems he's trying to be cool about the thread and letting ...
Page: 5

Quote Originally Posted by Draven View Post
    why you guys flame here?. Seems he's trying to be cool about the thread and letting people know. Better then it being closed permenetly.... alot of u guys love that thread.... noobs.
    I prefer official mods to stay on official forums, most people don't care bout officials. There's really no need for him to come here and explain why he closed a topic on some other forum. He should make this post on officials, not here (if he didn't do yet). I'm active on ko4life and not on officials for a reason. If i wanted to know whats going on there, I'd be active there aswell.
    Last edited by simontjeuh; 06-01-2011 at 03:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by simontjeuh View Post
    I prefer official mods to stay on official forums, most people don't care bout officials. There's really no need for him to come here and explain why he closed a topic on some other forum. He should make this post on officials, not here (if he didn't do yet). I'm active on ko4life and not on officials for a reason. If i wanted to know whats going on there, I'd be active there aswell.

ok you can also argue most people dont care what you think so by your reasoning you should stay off the forums cuz no one cares what you have to say, everyone is entitled to the same rights

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    ok you can also argue most people dont care what you think so by your reasoning you should stay off the forums cuz no one cares what you have to say, everyone is entitled to the same rights
    Exactly, and if people don't care about ones opinion they most likely flame . Now, which question did I quote again in my first post?

It's like some moderator from snoxd coming here and make a topic why he closed a topic on their forums.

He should explain it on the corresponding forums, not ko4life which has nothing to do with it.
    Ofcourse he's free to post whatever he wants, it's just completely useles to all the ko4life members.

People who are affected by this lock are only those who are active on the officials and will most likely look for an explanation there and not on ko4life. So people who do care, do not benefit from this post (what about official people that are not active on ko4life, how will they know?)

For people who are not active on officials, they have nothing to do with it so ye, it's irrelevant to the ko4life users.

Still not clear to me why he had to post it here. And probably for many others aswell, which is one of the reasons why he gets flamed, which is the answer to Draven his question and the main reason why I don't approve of this topic (ofcourse you can disagree, it's the beauty of a forum).
    It's not like this topic is much of a help, considering 90% of the posts are flames.
    Last edited by simontjeuh; 06-01-2011 at 09:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by greatone View Post
    still gotta wait 3 months be4 u can post in the marketplace section

bro
    Better look how long I have been here

ThePenguin Senior Member ravizzl's Avatar

gogogoo sell +9's to people from cwest lolololol

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345