Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Quiting KO for real now...

This is a discussion on Quiting KO for real now... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi all, 2 weeks ago i got hacked on c-west, then i noticed i had a keylogger in a thing ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default Quiting KO for real now...

Hi all,

2 weeks ago i got hacked on c-west, then i noticed i had a keylogger in a thing but nothing happend on kronos, i cleaned all my pc changed pass and everything.

now yesterday i buy platinum premium, today i login and everything on kronos is gone.. i just spended 180 euros on plat and 45gb... cause i was coming back and wanted to up my items a bit... everything is gone even the sealed stuff WTF is this ?

Ooh yea and my pc is 100% clean, the only sharer that had my seal, is goomerman, blacki so i dont have any proof but only my toughts..

i might be bored the rest of my life but i will never ever play this game again, i lost arround 350$ on cwest 2 weeks ago...

Now today i lost over 500$... so no more ko for me. thnx everyone i played with, and goomerman if you did it read this and understand that you should give it back.. PLEASE i tought we were friends..

forgot to say, the bad thing is, i wanted to change seal yesterday before i was going 2 sleep, but 5minues after the 30gb trade my internet was gone,,, farcing ISP stopped it cause something was wrong, whole street didnt have any net.,,

Just did some couting, i lost atleast 465$ on GB's/items... + the fresh plat / kc + every time you put in + account etc.. so yea farced:S

S> lvl 80 mage kronos fast!! i can sell it for like 200$ so i atleast can get some money back...
    Last edited by Bl4nqooo; 03-15-2010 at 06:44 AM.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

wow that sucks gl in real life

SumYungHo Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by trytankme View Post
    wow that sucks gl in real life
    +1 (((((((

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Well if i ever see you again, now i wont just have Funkz to make fun of for getting scammed.

I'm just kidding man, that sucks but in the end, even a sharer can turn on you. Quitting will result in a much better situation for you anyways man.

Quote Originally Posted by Bl4nqooo View Post
    Hi all,

2 weeks ago i got hacked on c-west, then i noticed i had a keylogger in a thing but nothing happend on kronos, i cleaned all my pc changed pass and everything.

now yesterday i buy platinum premium, today i login and everything on kronos is gone.. i just spended 180 euros on plat and 45gb... cause i was coming back and wanted to up my items a bit... everything is gone even the sealed stuff WTF is this ?

Ooh yea and my pc is 100% clean, the only sharer that had my seal, is goomerman, blacki so i dont have any proof but only my toughts..

i might be bored the rest of my life but i will never ever play this game again, i lost arround 350$ on cwest 2 weeks ago...

Now today i lost over 500$... so no more ko for me. thnx everyone i played with, and goomerman if you did it read this and understand that you should give it back.. PLEASE i tought we were friends..

forgot to say, the bad thing is, i wanted to change seal yesterday before i was going 2 sleep, but 5minues after the 30gb trade my internet was gone,,, farcing ISP stopped it cause something was wrong, whole street didnt have any net.,,

Just did some couting, i lost atleast 465$ on GB's/items... + the fresh plat / kc + every time you put in + account etc.. so yea farced:S

S> lvl 80 mage kronos fast!! i can sell it for like 200$ so i atleast can get some money back...

rly sux gl in reall

Hi all,

See you again in a week!

Banned

you already lost 250$ 2 weeks ago on cwest, wasn't this message clear enough?
    how stupid could you be to waste another 500$ ?
    zz when people pumping so much real money in the game,
    then they shouldn't complain when it's gone someday..
    sorry man, but it's your fault

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by W33dStyle View Post
    you already lost 250$ 2 weeks ago on cwest, wasn't this message clear enough?
    how stupid could you be to waste another 500$ ?
    zz when people pumping so much real money in the game,
    then they shouldn't complain when it's gone someday..
    sorry man, but it's your fault
    Haha, you didnt get the message, i lost it on cwest but i had everything in kronos already... i dont understand how it got lost... and yes it might be my own fault.. and yea usko is no more for me..

Banned

Hi all,

Selling a hacked account, AWSOME ILL BUY IT.

well u should try out some of the privates some are rly goooood =D ko4life will be good i thinks :P

UnKnow

Did youer sharers was in same country as you? I think its pathetick to scam in char that ppl let you play, you having fun and when you have sharers its like to have fun,cause if you don't want to exp so alawyes some 1 can take youer place etc...realy sad that ppl scam the chars ppl let play on.

UnKnow

@Kallop nah I think will better just to leave KO its eoniyng jump from server to server all looks same.

Banned

I will take a look at ko4life, but im in intership right now, so until that finishes i can only play 2-3 hours a day...

Did you change the pws and stuff after you had the keylog?

Banned

yea ofcourse.. also mail everything, i trust my sharers to much, even tough the change that this was the keylogger is small, i hope it was him. Those ppl that logged my account where friends, the 1 with seal password "goomerman" is trusted alot by many players. Also me...

Goomerman is also known as blacki and i trust this guy, so i cant believe it was him.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast