Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

DDoS attacks and Turkey IP Ban

This is a discussion on DDoS attacks and Turkey IP Ban within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; good point kinda proves im retarded for saying crap but u still gotta concither those retarded kids that make the ...
Page: 4

good point kinda proves im retarded for saying crap but u still gotta concither those retarded kids that make the game a lil hell -_-
    i like some turks dont get me wrong...

tolgahan

cama . i just feel a SHAME now coz of some stupid retarded ppl

for u my opinion about turks is bad if u knew some history ud know y... also im from cypher, the motherland of the most legit turks ever...

Originally posted by tolgahan
    What the fuck.
    How are you posting here? :blink:

tolgahan

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-tolgahan
    What the fuck.
    How are you posting here? :blink:[/b]
    why?
    turkish ips are banned coz of ddos attacks.
    devile didnt banned me or some others.
    but if he says he doesnt want turks here i dont login .. i dont think so

Originally posted by tolgahan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tolgahan)</div>
    Originally posted by JoshTehPwner@
    <!--QuoteBegin-tolgahan

What the fuck.
    why?
    but if he says he doesnt want turks here i dont login .. i dont think so[/b]
    Since when did he say anything about not WANTING them. Hes banning them so they wont DDoS us like last 2/3 times. If his decison is rash, but helps us out, who cares.

tolgahan

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)</div>
    Originally posted by tolgahan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tolgahan)
    <!--QuoteBegin-JoshTehPwner
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-tolgahan

What the fuck.
    why?
    but if he says he doesnt want turks here i dont login .. i dont think so[/b]
    Since when did he say anything about not WANTING them. Hes banning them so they wont DDoS us like last 2/3 times. If his decison is rash, but helps us out, who cares.[/b][/quote]
    ok if u want to learn how i can write here the answer is proxy as u know.

Its so easy to bypass that ip block shit even if you bann whole country but nvm 90% ppl dont know that... good thing no more retards here but bad thing is there was many good turkys here

Myss u all banned fryends xD

DragonFire

Originally posted by JoshTehPwner+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JoshTehPwner)
    Originally posted by tolgahan
    <!--QuoteBegin-JoshTehPwner
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-tolgahan

What the fuck.

why?
    but if he says he doesnt want turks here i dont login .. i dont think so
    Since when did he say anything about not WANTING them. Hes banning them so they wont DDoS us like last 2/3 times. If his decison is rash, but helps us out, who cares.[/b]
    ok if u want to learn how i can write here the answer is proxy as u know.[/b][/quote]

well if they are that desprite to read these forums...

Isn't it hard to do a ddos attach through a proxy? Maybe my missunderstanding is wrong.

Hostage

To be honest, I dont feel like we shoulda done it. But it's SO annoying to have to deal with the bullshit CONSTANTLY from turks. BUT I'm pissed cause people like Husy didnt do shit to get banned, you gonna tell me you dont enjoy people like him? Yah, people feel good because they hate the majority. But cmon, were a communuty. I'd tell you not all turks are bad, but ppftt, communities always have their problems. K2, is the problem here. K2 is the reason we fight, yet, we sit here and deal with their bullshit.

If you really sit down and think about it, you'd never know about turkey if it werent for K2. Not all hackers/dupers/cheaters are from turkey. Though, most of them are. But lets step back, K2 has PLENTY of $$ comming from us. Making us pay for premium now to even log in. They made scrolls untradeable, Which... IS FUCKING LAME... Yet, we sit here and will eventually move into buying scrolls because we enjoy playing. K2 has made this game a pay to play game, and none of you see that. K2 should have the resources by now to prevent any kind of bullshit we deal with. You know, I wouldnt mind spending the cash to play a fair game, but after 3 years of wasting my $25 on prem every month, i'm sick of it. I stopped spending my $$ atleast a month ago. Logged on to help DBMAN finish the quests is CZ. Guess, what.. Scroll bug, yah k2 just cost me yet another waste of scrolls. I've seen enough it just makes me sick.

You guys keep flaming turks, I'll be the wiser and keep flaming K2. THINK ABOUT IT. So, go ahead, waste your $$, and waste the little time you have left of your lifes behind a computer screen flaming the idiots who try to destroy what k2 has to offer. But, K2 doesnt care, so you decide where you really stand.

tolgahan

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies
    Isn't it hard to do a ddos attach through a proxy? Maybe my missunderstanding is wrong.
    ddos attack dont have to be from turkish ips :P

ReiRei

Originally posted by Reinhard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Reinhard)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ali1989
    MOST OF U DIDNT BELIEVE ME THAT I AM FROM GERMANY!!!
    AND WHERE I AM NOW?
    not turkey FTL *:wub:
    One is still alive!!!! ip ban ftw! B)[/b]
    this made me laugh.. tha absurdity in it.

Thanks for making the IP ban decision. It had to have been tough, but necessary.

<!--QuoteBegin-bigjuicyboobies
    ddos attack dont have to be from turkish ips :P[/b]
    That wasen't really my point. Proxys slow the internet down, so wouldnt a ddos attach be less effectinve? I am probly sounding really noob about this, I am not up to par on internet knowledge. :P

the_man_slayer

lol hard descision, but right one to benifits the majority, but feel sorry for good turks and I think hostage has a good point :lol:

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast