Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

DDoS attacks and Turkey IP Ban

This is a discussion on DDoS attacks and Turkey IP Ban within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ya i agree w/ the man guy( r u really gay)? anyways as it says on the previous page too ...
Page: 5

ya i agree w/ the man guy( r u really gay)? anyways as it says on the previous page too many good turks got banned couse of some fukin dipshit kids that try to play and ruin it all

the_man_slayer

hehe why not, everyone calls me gay :lol: think most of the people playing KO think calling someone gay is an insult lol. But I respect you guys for having the balls to make the desicion :wub:

Originally posted by Hostage
    You guys keep flaming turks, I'll be the wiser and keep flaming K2. THINK ABOUT IT. So, go ahead, waste your $$, and waste the little time you have left of your lifes behind a computer screen flaming the idiots who try to destroy what k2 has to offer. But, K2 doesnt care, so you decide where you really stand.
    K2 has its share of blame, but u have to admit that if u find a house open, u wouldn't get inside and steal everything. The problem is not the door being open, or the police not being there or the goverment not having tough enough rules, it's simply the thief who decided to enter the house and steal. His lack of moral values or prolly his needs made him do that.

If a player cheats, is not cause K2 sucks as a company, cause there aren't enough GMs, or the anticheat doesnt work, or cause he lives in Turkey, is white, blue, budist or gay. It's simply cause he chose to cheat.

Don't try to put this on someone else. If a turkish kids insults u with "fuck your mother" cause u didnt give him coins, is not cause K2 pushed him to do it. He chose to do that on his own and that is the real problem here. Lots of ppl from Turkey decided to screw everyone else in this game cause they feel like it and they pretended to do the same in this forum cause they didn't like the way we managed it.

So dont be confused about why things happen in KO. We all have choices in life and we have to be responsible for our actions. For every action there's a reaction.

As for the DDoS problems, IP banning fix nothing in terms of stoping a DDoS. But why where we DDoSd in the first place? Cause some Turk members on this forum read something they didnt like or cause they were banned. Well, I'm fixing that. ppl are so focused on fixing the EFFECTS of problems that they never fix the problem itself (K2 paradigm). If Turk players dont like what ppl say here or hate admins and moderators, well they shouldn't be here in the first place, so I took care of that.

I gave green light to all moderators to ban at sight ANY Turk member that uses a proxy to bypass this ban and they feel like he shouldnt be here. They can ban the account and IP ban that proxy without giving a single reason. There are few turk members that we think are nice and decent and shouldn't take the fall. Lots of turks USE ko4life to sell items outside Turkey cause I'm sure ppl from outside Turkey pay lot more, yet they flame us or even DDoS us. We will keep a VERY close eye on all those market sections and if we smell a proxy, we will shutdown that account inmediatly.

If they dont like it here, then they aren't welcome anymore and this is how things are gonna be from now on.

hehe why not, everyone calls me gay *think most of the people playing KO think calling someone gay is an insult lol. But I respect you guys for having the balls to make the desicion *

im not insulting u bro just a question couse ur of ur name... -_- an insult is when u call some turkish kid a pussy and he says wus that

tolgahan

so devile shouldnt i be here?

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by Devile+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Devile)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hostage
    You guys keep flaming turks, I'll be the wiser and keep flaming K2. THINK ABOUT IT. So, go ahead, waste your $$, and waste the little time you have left of your lifes behind a computer screen flaming the idiots who try to destroy what k2 has to offer. But, K2 doesnt care, so you decide where you really stand.
    K2 has its share of blame, but u have to admit that if u find a house open, u wouldn't get inside and steal everything. The problem is not the door being open, or the police not being there or the goverment not having tough enough rules, it's simply the thief who decided to enter the house and steal. His lack of moral values or prolly his needs made him do that.

If a player cheats, is not cause K2 sucks as a company, cause there aren't enough GMs, or the anticheat doesnt work, or cause he lives in Turkey, is white, blue, budist or gay. It's simply cause he chose to cheat.

Don't try to put this on someone else. If a turkish kids insults u with "fuck your mother" cause u didnt give him coins, is not cause K2 pushed him to do it. He chose to do that on his own and that is the real problem here. Lots of ppl from Turkey decided to screw everyone else in this game cause they feel like it and they pretended to do the same in this forum cause they didn't like the way we managed it.

So dont be confused about why things happen in KO. We all have choices in life and we have to be responsible for our actions. For every action there's a reaction.

As for the DDoS problems, IP banning fix nothing in terms of stoping a DDoS. But why where we DDoSd in the first place? Cause some Turk members on this forum read something they didnt like or cause they were banned. Well, I'm fixing that. ppl are so focused on fixing the EFFECTS of problems that they never fix the problem itself (K2 paradigm). If Turk players dont like what ppl say here or hate admins and moderators, well they shouldn't be here in the first place, so I took care of that.

I gave green light to all moderators to ban at sight ANY Turk member that uses a proxy to bypass this ban and they feel like he shouldnt be here. They can ban the account and IP ban that proxy without giving a single reason. There are few turk members that we think are nice and decent and shouldn't take the fall. Lots of turks USE ko4life to sell items outside Turkey cause I'm sure ppl from outside Turkey pay lot more, yet they flame us or even DDoS us. We will keep a VERY close eye on all those market sections and if we smell a proxy, we will shutdown that account inmediatly.

If they dont like it here, then they aren't welcome anymore and this is how things are gonna be from now on.[/b]
    hehe i think the eyes in your pic are glowing even more :lol: Do you think the turkish people that did the DDoS attack grew up thinking that it's ok to do it or have been playing so many games that they think doing this is one big game? Ow well, fact is you've taken the step to correct the problem, gj :wub:

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by rodinamo
    hehe why not, everyone calls me gay *think most of the people playing KO think calling someone gay is an insult lol. But I respect you guys for having the balls to make the desicion *

im not insulting u bro just a question couse ur of ur name... -_- an insult is when u call some turkish kid a pussy and he says wus that
    lol I know mate ^_^ I'm just saying people like to use it for an insult when it isnt :lol: but no I'm not :P

so then i take it man=human.... roght?

Hostage

See theres a point between right and wrong. People pay for their wrongings, as have I. Trust me, I've been paying for them for years now. Even after I've learned my lesson. I understand why turks think it's alright to do certain things. But, when we express how we feel about it to them, they dont give a fuck. And thats on a serious note. Tolgahan is a prime example, I dont see him flame anyone (to a point). Yet, im sure he knows people who cheat. Does he do anything about it? Doubtful... So where does it end? My point is valid. My point would come true if the people who run this game actually cared more about how they make $$. It's common business sense. And k2 doesnt have it. Yet, we fund them because we enjoy each other. Well, theres a LARGE wall there between the turkish community and the rest of the KO community.

I get spammed with turkish almost everytime I get on, most of the time I dont even answer PM's. I could care less. The time I have to spend playing is the time I dont want to be bother. So go ahead and fuck my mom. I'll continue to laugh everytime I see it. Why they think it's such an insult is beyond me. Yet, when I tell them I'm gonna fuck allah everything changes. Why? Beause thats what they know. So, yeah, I understand K2 is not only to blame, but atleast make your customers happy. Because thats how you get paid every friday.

I can deal with the forums being down, go ahead, I'll still manage to have fun playing with the few people that have stuck around through the years. Go ahead and waste your time by knocking them down. Wait til they find the wrong person to fuck with. You may have found a solution to THIS problem. But im wondering what their dumbasses have to think of next. bah. I'm prepared to go on a banning spree. People who flame dont deserve to be here. And I know I have alot of people behind me to support my decisions. I'm suprised to see how far this forum has gone since rankings. But theres always going to be those idiots who feel the need to mess with people.

Trust me on this one, itll all come back to you in the end. And I'm really not joking.

I respect any decision you make, and always will, but I'm tired of locking all the turk topics that keep generating. I'm tired of reading the endless flames. Yah, we know they cheat, we know they hack. But where will it end? When ko dies? When someone actually gets ahold of K2's balls and twists them til they decide to do something about it?

bah, I'm rambling. I dont know anymore. I dont care. I'm going to bed. I hope this maintenence actually did something this time. gnight.

Hostage

Originally posted by tolgahan
    so devile shouldnt i be here?

Technically no, but I like you, so you stay. Unless someone else doesnt, your SOL!

good point man.. TunaFishyYOU bitches o yaaa

the_man_slayer

so then i take it man=human.... roght?
    lol no idea :lol:

ahh w/e life is simple...get up smoke eat smoke school smoke in bathroom at lucnh get home smoke...drink sleep

dont give a shit bout anything hehe

Hostage

ahh w/e life is simple...get up smoke eat smoke school smoke in bathroom at lucnh get home smoke...drink sleep *

dont give a shit bout anything hehe
    right on.. :wub:

DragonFire

you guys are very good at writing stuff...and im not trying to be a smart ass..but damn... :lol:

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast