Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

DDoS attacks and Turkey IP Ban

This is a discussion on DDoS attacks and Turkey IP Ban within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by wraith86+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wraith86)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-bankstah Devile im a turkish player also.Ban for turkish ips is not right but if ...
Page: 8

aryan

Originally posted by wraith86+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wraith86)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-bankstah
    Devile im a turkish player also.Ban for turkish ips is not right but if its needed there is nothing more can do.that %10 Legal/Nice turkish players still can login through proxy so it doesnt matter for me unless if u re going to ban all the proxy
    hes a turk. CODE RED PEOPLE! SHOOT HIM DEAD![/b]

yes yes yes yes ^_^

Originally posted by wraith86+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wraith86)</div>
    Originally posted by bankstah+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bankstah)
    Devile im a turkish player also.Ban for turkish ips is not right but if its needed there is nothing more can do.that %10 Legal/Nice turkish players still can login through proxy so it doesnt matter for me unless if u re going to ban all the proxy [/b]
    hes a turk. CODE RED PEOPLE! SHOOT HIM DEAD![/b]

nice we got a comedian here this j/k has done like 12398124541+ times buddy. But this 1 almost makin me fall off my chair

<!--QuoteBegin-Reinhard
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ali1989

MOST OF U DIDNT BELIEVE ME THAT I AM FROM GERMANY!!!
    AND WHERE I AM NOW?
    not turkey FTL *:wub:

One is still alive!!!! ip ban ftw! B)
    [/quote]

and Devile can u answer my pm about my other KO4life account problem

they cn just proxy access website

keith_flint

First im Turk and still im be able to login here. According to me this ban issue is not a solution. It is just making us more nervous about this happening. If you are going on behaving like this behaviours, believe me it will be more bad for this site. This site has many racist members. They are always swearing to our ALLAH our nation etc non stop and thats the reason we came to this point. You should ban this kind of people for living in a piece on this forums instead of banning our IPs. And im asking you how many people have you ever banned because of swearing to our nation and religion? Besides most of the Turk hackers which are making the game bad are not logining on this site. We are both going to Turkish site and mostly they are going to Turkish sites, moreover they dont know English to login this site. What i want to mean is, the DDOS attack which you sad werent made by those people. This is caused by only racist behaviours from your FOREIGN members, WHICH YOU HAVENT BANNED YET AND WHO YOU SHOULD BAN INTEAD OF US.

KissMachine

im a turk too B)

keith_flint

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Flippy\")</div>
    OROSPU TURKEY[/b]
    What i want to tell you is THIS ! Did you ban him? Or all the players who act like this behaviours?
    Orospu = Bastard

You are talking about piece but you still let those kind of people living in the forum. WEIRD !

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by keith_flint
    They are always swearing to our ALLAH our nation etc non stop and thats the reason we came to this point.
    Mate, there usually some turk who usuall start the insult's. Your the owns who provoke the abuse so dont look for excuses

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Maybe you could set u a proxy that requires a login, we pass this info onto the guys we want on forums? Any other proxy ip bann straight away
    Sorry if this is a stupid idea but just a thought.

keith_flint

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("the_man_slayer")</div>
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("keith_flint")
    They are always swearing to our ALLAH our nation etc non stop and thats the reason we came to this point. [/b]
    Mate, there usually some turk who usuall start the insult's. Your the owns who provoke the abuse so dont look for excuses[/b][/quote]
    And i said those kids who you are talking about, are ingame not here. They even dont login here. And we are talking about here not for the game. So dont relate the kids with here, who swear to you ingame

keith got some points i havent seen a single ban for other ppl who insult turks

LOL KEITH EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=41969

the_man_slayer

Originally posted by Flippy
    LOL KEITH EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=41969
    PWNED

wraith86

embarrassing

allright flippy i read all of them and he didnt start to swearing all of a sudden first that guy provoked him by swearing his religon than he got pissed and react like that.what is your excuse for "ORORSPU TURKEY" and what is your excuse for a behaviour like that against TURKEY.i wonder what u ppl do if some1 swear to your jesus or your holy bible

Originally posted by bankstah
    allright flippy i read all of them and he didnt start to swearing all of a sudden first that guy provoked him by swearing his religon than he got *pissed and react like thats not an excuse for your behaviour against turkish ppl.i wonder what u ppl do if some1 swear to your jesus or your holy bible

they care about their god , i care about my mom... thats all , yea there are "innocent" muslim so what ? if i have a brother/sister does he deserve this insult too? i said it and ill say it again , i hate turks.

There are everyday 50+ ppl fucking my mother or myself and in 2 years on usko i found 10 "good turks" for over 20k+ "mather fuck" turks

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast