Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

DDoS attacks and Turkey IP Ban

This is a discussion on DDoS attacks and Turkey IP Ban within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("Flippy")</div> LOL KEITH EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=41969 [/b] I dont care you anymore. I wish i could see ...
Page: 9

keith_flint

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("Flippy")</div>
    LOL KEITH EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=41969[/b]
    I dont care you anymore. I wish i could see you in real life but i know i cant.

And the private messages were started by him. I have tons of pms including "fuck ALLAH (haşa) fuck Turkey" etc etc from him.
    So as the_man_slayer said, no he didnt pwn. If you dont believe, just search his messages and see if at least %30 of his messages include shits about Turkey or not.

Originally posted by bankstah
    allright flippy i read all of them and he didnt start to swearing all of a sudden first that guy provoked him by swearing his religon than he got *pissed and react like that.what is your excuse for "ORORSPU TURKEY" and what is your excuse for a behaviour like that against TURKEY.i wonder what u ppl do if some1 swear to your jesus or your holy bible
    Those who make insults toward your religion and nation do not do so for no reason. I don't give a shit if it's the little kids that are causing the problems because that definately is not the entire story.

I'll personally ban any disruptive people that are avoiding the IP ban with a proxy, it was put in place for a reason. This post isn't for you to try to debate your opinions.

Yes when YOU pm me in TURKISH and i understand nothing i say FUCK ALLAH . You know i'm not turk but you KEEP spamming me !!!!!!!!!

wtf fucking turk fuck your mother fuck your father o.ç ananı siktir gıt piç

well as i expected from you Flippy go ahead swear more but at least be honest and DONT act like a turk,lie or beg for votes on turkish websites anymore
    eric
    i understand that and thats my last post about this topic but look at the posts above that guy swearing out loud and tell me if thats not a ban reason

well as i expected from you go ahead swear more but at least be honest and DONT act like a turk,lie or beg for votes on turkish websites anymore
    I never asked for the turkish community to vote for me specifically. If they see me as fit for king then feel free to vote for me, I did not say anything derogatory towards your nation or your religion. The intellectual turkish people who can actually hold a decent ENGLISH conversation are welcome here and they will not be banned if they use proxies.

well as i expected from you go ahead swear more but at least be honest and DONT act like a turk,lie or beg for votes on turkish websites anymore

80% of ko players are turks, i found a way to get vote from them but i don't care about them , not only i don't care but i hate most of the turks.

So what , its going to change your life ? if i didnt receive over 500pm everyday in turkish and when i say "english pls" the answer is "fuck you fuck mother ***********************" then maybe i would change my mind. Now keep flaming me ,you're proving that im right about most of the turks.

keith_flint

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("Suicune")</div>
    wtf fucking turk fuck your mother fuck your father o.ç ananı siktir gıt piç[/b]
    Thanks for giving the example at the right time. Which i tried to say.

I was just preparing your pms.

a.q *

turk = piç = o.ç

turkey = shit[/b]
    from shit land aka turkey[/b]
    i know this is god . but i still fuck him[/b]
    Anyway i wont answer your posts. I wrote my previous post for Devile and for the admins of this site. Hope i can be understood.

you cant because u are stupid .

and yes fuck you piç bastard a.q

eric im not talking about you i know you ingame its just that proxy thing is killing my connection sorry for the missunderstandings i just edited my posts.

Keith , all the post you made until today are ALL flames on the olympia market , and you're trying to tell me that its me who started ? you're an idiot...

EDIT : here is the link lol....

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/search.php?s...hor=keith_flint

just check all his message are flame except one , where he say "bump" (not talking about today's post).

otto_the_great

its really sad to hear that ,banning all turks from a society coz of a bad turk is like flaming all turks all nation coz of a bad turk.So if its a solution i dont believe that would work coz there are lots of programs such as hide ip that changes proxy settings and ip range,and i m sure a hacker knows them all and know how to get n use them ,but an innocent forum member from turkey doesnt know it.So this decision just shoots innocents or gg turks whom dont know about programs such as hide ip ect...hope u change ur mind soon guys.

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.ph...ghlight=#306537

keith_flint

Post Reply with quote
    To: keith_flint
    Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:42 pm
    Subject: you suck
    you're a noob turk

Muhauhauhauhauhauhauhuahuhauhauhahuuhahua I am from peru sorry Koxper ....

you're from peru , whats wrong with flaming turks then keith? hmm??? :wub:

the_man_slayer

[quote]
    LOL KEITH EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=41969
    I dont care you anymore. I wish i could see you in real life but i know i cant.
    And the private messages were started by him. I have tons of pms including "fuck ALLAH (haşa) fuck Turkey" etc etc from him.
    So as the_man_slayer said, no he didnt pwn. If you dont believe, just search his messages and see if at least %30 of his messages include shits about Turkey or not.
    You said those 'kids' are 'ingame and not here'. Er, you are one of those anoying 'kids' who are anoying ingame and funny enough, here u are on the forum <_<

And i said those kids who you are talking about, are ingame not here. They even dont login here
    So you proved yourself wrong and got PWNED by flippy -_-

Nomadia

i've never seen so much racism in my life...and i'm from the southern united states....theres a much bigger world out there people.....your act like this makes your no better than the turks you hate....i would defend a country with 1 good person in it no matter how many are bad.....grow the fuk up people....if you have nothing but racism to say than don't say anything at all....IP ban me to....i rather be in the same boat as the 10% of good turks here than stuck with the 85% of racist americans (5% of you are ok )

Originally posted by Flippy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Flippy)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-bankstah

80% of ko players are turks, i found a way to get vote from them but i don't care about them , not only i don't care but i hate most of the turks.

So what , its going to change your life ? if i didnt receive over 500pm everyday in turkish and when i say "english pls" the answer is "fuck you fuck mother ***********************" then maybe i would change my mind. Now keep flaming me ,you're proving that im right about most of the turks.[/b]
    keep this attitude im sure you will pass 500pms for the day couse these things are noty only being talked here

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast