Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

ddos koxp server??

This is a discussion on ddos koxp server?? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Flippy everytime you run koxp it ask you to enter your account id to know if you ...
Page: 2

jakesean

Originally posted by Flippy
    everytime you run koxp it ask you to enter your account id to know if you have day left or not.

So it connect to their website.

If you ddos their website then ppl wont be able to connect with koxp *
    thats wat i meant.. everytime they connect they have to login with their id n pass, and if they cant activate their account or id, they cant load koxp, therefore no koxp ??

so i think, this is wat i think.. thats their server/website.. u screw their server up, no more koxp..

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Flippy
    everytime you run koxp it ask you to enter your account id to know if you have day left or not.

So it connect to their website.

If you ddos their website then ppl wont be able to connect with koxp *
    thats for the non-cracked version...im sure the cracked version(the one that allows u to run and shoot) doesnt check that [/b]

its the official version that has it.

Its because ppl cracked the version without it

now koxp fixed it but they need a new patch to make the old one cracked not working

their only way is to make arrow shower hack at cz so k2 make a new patch

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12