Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Dear Ali1989

This is a discussion on Dear Ali1989 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Is that why we banned Blacklord, Holydreams, Zaraki and more from the forums? For far more then shit they did ...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

Is that why we banned Blacklord, Holydreams, Zaraki and more from the forums? For far more then shit they did on the forums, for mainly all the stuff they did ingame. You boast around about knowing every dupe method, forms of hacking people, bugs in the game which give major unfair advantages I've been tempted more then one time before to remove you from these forums, the last time was only a few day mute/ban

/self owned schrotti "PRICE CHECK" i was selling on ebay not ko4life

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Is that why we banned Blacklord, Holydreams, Zaraki and more from the forums? For far more then shit they did on the forums, for mainly all the stuff they did ingame. You boast around about knowing every dupe method, forms of hacking people, bugs in the game which give major unfair advantages I've been tempted more then one time before to remove you from these forums, the last time was only a few day mute/ban[/b]

too bad ive reformated my comp, otherwise i could come up with the msn logs where he offered me +2 and +3 jewels on diez for my logos stuff

bullshit Private, u also said u sold 2gb of those here.

too bad ive reformated my comp, otherwise i could come up with the msn logs where he offered me +2 and +3 jewels on diez for my logos stuff
    bullshit Private, u also said u sold 2gb of those here.[/b]
    wat is wrong its diez half mod here have had +2 and +3 uniques

and yeah i know alot of methods if i wanted to use them why would i report them festo can vouch for me i reported only a few things to him cuz shortly after speaking to him i became in direct contact someone who could take care of it much faster altho festo usually get them patched over night i prefered getting credit tho

ultimaliaz

This forum has some fcking hypocrites in it :blink:

Banned Senior Member

Festo's only contact within K2 left the company, he cant do anything anymore unless Sean answers him for some strange reason.

And I dont understand what "half mod here have +2/3" is supposed to mean

wat is wrong its diez half mod here have had +2 and +3 uniques[/b]

pretty much claiming to have a fullset of those, and some +4s as well

not to mention all the CS' +8 u pretend to have

cs 8 cs 7 cs 0 at the time ALL items i had on diez (after rofd) were given to me so sorry for doing wat anyone here would and first i had those now i pretend to which is it

i dont care who festo talk to i give him method it patched within hours thats all i know

little_painter

i ad elementalk AFTER its +8 and havent broken a weapon yet(made 5+8s in my 2 years soo far :P) if i rememerb corect.. 2x md+8 1x celaver +8 2x elixir+8

little_painter

damn fuk mee, i should have went wow with the retards back summer 2005 :S, i only baba shopped cause mages cant tank bosses nd now many have same if not better then mee, lol on mee :huh:
    HAHA /mee points in mirror (outch taht hurts)

ultimaliaz

-quote beoulve-
    LEATRN TO FKCING SPEL

I don't get why everyone takes Private serious? We've never taken him serious, and he's been talking about hacking/duping since the first day of olympia. It's all big talk...

Ignore it, like we do.

Festo's only contact within K2 left the company, he cant do anything anymore unless Sean answers him for some strange reason.

And I dont understand what "half mod here have +2/3" is supposed to mean[/b]
    Incorrectomundo still have a few on msn albeit i hardly speak to them

Incorrectomundo still have a few on msn albeit i hardly speak to them[/b]

show off.

Banned Senior Member

I know you still have some just like me but the amount they're spoken to is almost non exsistant

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast