Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Dear Ali1989

This is a discussion on Dear Ali1989 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; /self owned learn to read....u never said u see me selling them on ko4life? u only said u see me ...
Page: 4

Banned

/self owned learn to read....u never said u see me selling them on ko4life? u only said u see me selling them? in which schrotti did then u say it was on ebay...so u only proved his point[/b]

cama and schrotti sittin in a tree F.U.C.K.I.N.G

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

cama and schrottia sittin in a tree F.U.C.K.I.N.G[/b]
    ruthvik sitting in a tree M.A.S.T.U.R.B.A.T.I.N.G

Banned

ruthvik sitting in a tree M.A.S.T.U.R.B.A.T.I.N.G[/b]
    doesnt rhyme <_< but true im looking at the schrotti and camma series vol.4 :wub:

Banned

hey i&#39;m a friend of Ali1989 and he always seemed to be a nice guy and he said i shall tell u this from him:

Show me one proof and i ll kill myself...and ur friends should post this and not u...
    and
    These hypocrites banned me for talking too much shit....and btw i dont even know u Hoodlum if u wanna talk to me use msn...dont make it public that u r a retard...And btw all coins u guys are using are BES duped...Some of u know it i wont tell any names but dont think only i fuckt servers maybe even a few mods GGs did...

thats not from me thats from Ali1989 and Hoodlum if u want his msn adress pm me i&#39;ll give it to u[/b]
    I couldnt care fucking less what you think, and I dont need to proove anything, your "friend" offered a friend of mine 80 gb&#39;s or something on logos for some crap on diez, im going public with this because you are a bag of crap and I want everybody to know that, not just you, cuz that&#39;s probably obvious to you.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234