• Deflation

44 30.99%
  • Inflation 1st, and then deflation

31 21.83%
  • I failed business class in high school

45 31.69%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Deflation or Inflation, or both?

This is a discussion on Deflation or Inflation, or both? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i got a spare character with 500,000 nps lmao tooooo the chaotic generator :P...
Page: 2

bazzeeka

i got a spare character with 500,000 nps lmao tooooo the chaotic generator :P

FlippinSweeT

i got a spare character with 500,000 nps lmao tooooo the chaotic generator :P[/b]
    hah, i got a lvl30 with 820k np

Ayman4u

I hope there will be no more Coins Duper or anything that make money dupeable :x if items its not that bad like coins >.<

Guachimagaa

xD i just traded my priest with 600k nps for a dcz char and some crappy items xD loooooool

RiseAgainst_

Yeah we have said this twice now KE and ROFD, and guess what has happened.....The exact opposite.[/b]
    Btw what i meant with the &#39;LESS quantity of X product = price goes up. ATM&#39; is that if there was no change as in (medals and more item droping events like the ones that are coming with the new patch) is that eventually the prices would go up because atm they are low. Since they are gonna make more item droping events the prices according to the basics of economy should go down.

However these results proved with logic and history may be affected with events ingame like duping. Duping = people get richer, prices go up and gbs start getting &#39;worthless&#39;.

RiseAgainst_

lol... love how so many people ticked "im a retard" column

sorry, prices go up... then down. New hype, so people over price, more money, more expensive, as more of new items come around... prices go down, less money, cheaper shit.[/b]
    Dude there arent any new items, we will just get the same items but in a higher quantity !

Read before u post

I hope you can only spent montly nps to the generator ^^ and not the whole quantity you have atm ^^

slm np restart h34r:

ArminVanBuuren

Ppl will get alot items but no money avaible, so I think prices of the items will go down alot.

For sure a dupe method will come out and honestly I hope they will be able to dupe agian or the market will be worth shit[/b]
    Actually, the market worth shit. There&#39;s no reason to try getting even 9999999999 for a single item that later is gonna break in a suicide attemp at the anvil...back to the old days an Iron Neck was 60m worth...after turkish invasion on KE, IN got to don&#39;t know how 50 gbs (WTF???) and now is even easier (and cheaper) getting a motorcycle than getting one in this game.

Hopefully, now prices are getting kinda normal again...at first turks will try to sell expensive their uniques, but since market will be flooded they won&#39;t be able to sell nothing and prices will go down even more.

and I&#39;ll be able to get my DV+7 :P

ArminVanBuuren

Dude there arent any new items, we will just get the same items but in a higher quantity !

Read before u post[/b]
    Supposely there are new items, only obtained from the items gotten at the lvl 70+ event...but, since there&#39;s no one at least lvl 70 for going Eslant Dungeons&#39; Event, no one has them yet...we&#39;ll have to wait &#39;till first lvl 70+ start popping up at Beta and then we&#39;ll see.

PaulT

i am hoping for deflation since i only have like 150m
    :lol:

RiseAgainst_

Supposely there are new items, only obtained from the items gotten at the lvl 70+ event...but, since there&#39;s no one at least lvl 70 for going Eslant Dungeons&#39; Event, no one has them yet...we&#39;ll have to wait &#39;till first lvl 70+ start popping up at Beta and then we&#39;ll see.[/b]
    Oh then im sorry, i dont recall reading that and i read it all about moradon :/

But hey.. thats interesting new items more fun

Huck

It&#39;s all related with the DUPE. If the dupe starts again with the new patch, prices will raise automatically;

no matter if we gonna have new items, or the same ones as we do in Fire Drake.

The point is, why K2 will release a "new patch" that will bring up the dupe once more,

according to some ppl who have played the JPKO.

dliel

I hope there will be no more Coins Duper or anything that make money dupeable :x if items its not that bad like coins >.<[/b]
    +1
    >_<

Sustain

The times that Coins value getting sudden deflation or inflation are over, there&#39;s not many dupe methods anymore,the amount of coins will always drop if there isn&#39;t any dupe method. They&#39;ll go steadily up or steadily down.

Inflation would be better seeing there&#39;s not much coins around any server. You just can&#39;t pk without coin worries.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast