• Deflation

44 30.99%
  • Inflation 1st, and then deflation

31 21.83%
  • I failed business class in high school

45 31.69%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Deflation or Inflation, or both?

This is a discussion on Deflation or Inflation, or both? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol failing business is still in the lead... I shouldn't have added that option. XD...
Page: 3

lol failing business is still in the lead... I shouldn't have added that option. XD

Hmmm,when the real thing comes out,the items will be much harder to earn.The beta,it's easy to get what you want.And look,lvl 1's won't start with 10k+ so they can't so do anything unless they have 10k nps or more.Although I know that some people have 1m+ nps,I know that most of them won't go trade in their nps that they worked for to get a random chance of winning a prize.Like I said,it will be harder to get an item once the new expansion is out.I'm pretty sure this won't be big.Even if people do trade all of their nps,maybe they get 1-2 good prizes out of it.

But pretty much,everyone is right...This game is becoming quite easy,and that sucks..Since most of us want challenges,KO is f'ing up again

leveling is still a bitch. that'll always be a factor in ko compared to like WoW.

biobot93

i got a feeling something might happen but dunno what, i know that in rofd there were still a bunch of bugs to get worked out so ppl bug abused like crazy um like about quests for armor,ect
    i think new armor is commin out
    but i dunno bout prices because the ppl who have lots of np may/may not turn in np for items, after all mp is keeping ppl #1,ect
    for some ppl if 1 person turns all their np in, its goodbye grade 1/number one
    i know im not turning in my np to help my clan out if some1 else turns in theirs
    but i dunno

new items wont change overall deflation, and even help it out on the older items if they are better than old ones, which afaik they dotn seem to be. But any idiot knows that 99% of the time more supply=deflation, but i cant say anyone who chos einflation is wrong because with so many turks on the servers who even knows? They dont seem to know much about economics since they cant even beat out EQ's economy xD

AlwaysSayDie

One thing you guys might remember. the percentage of getting a good item might be super low, like a abyss gem or something xD. therefore, market might be stabile. in wow, u get shit items for ur honor points^^

Banned

some what does inflation and deflation mean?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123