Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree5Likes

DeganoPaladin has been banned??

This is a discussion on DeganoPaladin has been banned?? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by StanDontCare Definitely another Bankin... you may rip on Bankin for his ego... but the kid had skills. ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    Definitely another Bankin...
    you may rip on Bankin for his ego... but the kid had skills. He wasnt all about getting his name on the board. He was one of the best support rogues i ever played with... easily. His brother Potsniff.... was very gg rogue... as per his video.

put up something like that video Stanley... before you come up with any rebuttal as to why your the greatest or you dont take this game serious or you have a life or.....w/e your excuses/replies willl be.... as usual.

Potsniff's rogue vid is probably this best video on this forum for showing rogue skills....... argue that.

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by the ring View Post
    i beat u with no staff
    Ali, you beat me with no staff because I was busy shoving it up your ass <3 Long time no seen man, how are you?

@Draven: +1. People that actually have skills and do accomplish so much without ever babaing... Nothing but respect for them, they have a right to ego as much as they want honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    Ali, you beat me with no staff because I was busy shoving it up your ass <3 Long time no seen man, how are you?
    not bad ted
    Narwhals - YouTube

I never said I was the best or the greatest...I'm saying C-West sins are a joke. Other than Dianna, my gf and I, haven't met anyone that impress us.

Bankin lost to my warrior's 250dmg-300dmg combo...enuff said. If you call a rogue that can't outminor 300 dmg good, then this prove my point about C-West skill level.

@sonvicky... why don't you ask people about me. You really want to talk about "hate" with me?
    codeine likes this.

Banned Senior Member

I never said I was the best or the greatest...I'm saying C-West sins are a joke. Other than Dianna, my gf and I, haven't met anyone that impress us.

Bankin lost to my warrior's 250dmg-300dmg combo...enuff said. If you call a rogue that can't outminor 300 dmg good, then this prove my point about C-West skill level.

@sonvicky... why don't you ask people about me. You really want to talk about "hate" with me?
    :P , a C-west hater , <3

Quote Originally Posted by the ring View Post
    not bad ted
    Narwhals - YouTube
    Oh fuck you, not that song again xD It's epic haha.

Oh I know all about you Stan, I've been around since the beginning of CW, trust me.. I don't waste my energy on things that EVERYONE already knows.
    matthias1976 likes this.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Meet me or any of my Meerkat sins yet?

drop nicks and vicky gift info, i'd be more than glad to vs this people ,gotta warm up.

didn't come across me then

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by 0000000 View Post
    all c-west sins are absolute trash. It must be embarrassing to spend $5000 on items and then still lose to someone with 1000 less attack. The best sins on c-west wouldnt even be top 10 on old ares. Cant combo, cant heal, all items.
    Damn bitches got rolled

Quote Originally Posted by PendexO View Post
    drop nicks and vicky gift info, i'd be more than glad to vs this people ,gotta warm up.
    You and me both

The One And Only Senior Member

Anyway , Here we go ,I have got banned for third party tools (illegal progarms) as they said but after a while that I keept sending tickets I have got unbanned and they was apologize for that cuz it was mistake.

Babashoper?me?NEVER.I didn't spent even 1dollar from my money for premiums or knight cash or what ever, K2 is not worth it thats why I never spent money on that game cuz I know that tommrow I can get banned for nothing again,
    Look , I know someone who got banned for NP Transfer and he was inactive for 2months , he had about 5k lp before he got banned..anyway thats the point why I will never buy anything from my real money in that game , K2.
    Thats funny how too many people jealous in me and my items , seriously ?thats ur excuse for someone who got good items?babashoper.?damn 0.o...

Anyway , Please some moderator close that topic.

Closed by OP request.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234