Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

DeganoPaladin has been banned??

This is a discussion on DeganoPaladin has been banned?? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza 1 less baba, move on plx i`m sure moving on for his in game frends and ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza View Post
    1 less baba, move on plx

i`m sure moving on for his in game frends and clan mates is not that easy like for rest of server.

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

Babas complaining about babas, irony at its finest.
    sonvicky likes this.

Probably been banned for buying GM stuff, I dont really want to know what kind of items they using, but I know for some fact that most of BF members were on full +3 irons and stuff 3 years ago..I wont be suprised when they got +5 iron sets and rof's +3/+5 now.
    After one of the Admins told us about the mysterious things which is goong throw the server of ppl using +10 baals and raums, furthermore i got some doubts about FeelTheBeat, who hits an 83 warrior for close 4k on buffs/ac with cp,LoL
    So far as i know he use to have a shard 9 back in the days and every gg rogue player knows that raum in offhand doesnt effect the curse, so dual raums are fail unless its +10 for the ap..thats only my guess, dont being offended or want to bitch on someone but this is really more than fishy.

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    i`m sure moving on for his in game frends and clan mates is not that easy like for rest of server.
    wait till thy get the next months pay cheque.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Yo Adi dont trip, i was banned back in the day, everyone started laughing and blah blah "ahaha noob babashopper you got banned". You just need to know the right people to talk to and get yourself unbanned, key point is that you shouldnt stop trying. As far as the other guys go on flaming, what are you flaming him for? The fact that if he did spend money on the game, he had more excess money then you to spend? or he fact that you consider him "stupid" for spending money on a game i bet you yourself did as well. Stop being hypocrites.

About DeganoThePaladin, its sad when anyone is banned and it doesnt matter if its baba or not. Babas doesnt have time to play, cause they have works, childrens, their own life or just have money and nonbabas are just jealous about their items and they are proud that they made it by PURE playing, but both like KO and both want to play with friends in game, they just use different methode. If people wouldnt flame each other by words: You are NOOB and iam da best. It would be completly different, cause someone who have work etc. and they would play like 1h every day. They wouldnt be able even reach 83 and i dont even say anything about items.... In fact, that players which are jealous to babas, they are saying NOOB to that who are not babas and have just work. So in fact they are doing SAME thing, that they dont like from geared people. Thats just childish... I dont flame anyone and i really hate koxpers and cheaters, so iam up to say its sad that any ban nonkoxper and nocheater is sad, doesnt matter his lvl or if he is geared or not. I wish he will be unbanned (Degano), cause at least he is another guy who spend a lot of time on CW and didnt change servers for that long. I would like to know who is 5 years on this server?!? or who just starter, who will be here for next 5 years no matter if server will be active or not?!? think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by iNuke View Post
    So far as i know he use to have a shard 9 back in the days and every gg rogue player knows that raum in offhand doesnt effect the curse, so dual raums are fail unless its +10 for the ap..thats only my guess, dont being offended or want to bitch on someone but this is really more than fishy.
    If i can say something about it, i dont even remember when feel had shard+9 man and what is fishy to have raum in off hand? At first it looks cool and if you want talk about numbers in off hand, its:
    114 ap (so 2 ap more so 12 ap in total)
    90 poison dmg (10 more element dmg)
    (no curse)
    against
    112 ap (so 2 ap less is -12 in total)
    80 fire dmg (10 less element dmg)
    12 strengh
    150 mana points
    20 lightning resist
    20 cold resist
    (no curse)
    Its like you would flame people who use LBs instead of ROCSs and if you dont play ardream, shard is useless isnt it?
    Last edited by Nathasa; 02-12-2012 at 08:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathasa View Post
    About DeganoThePaladin, its sad when anyone is banned and it doesnt matter if its baba or not. Babas doesnt have time to play, cause they have works, childrens, their own life or just have money and nonbabas are just jealous about their items and they are proud that they made it by PURE playing, but both like KO and both want to play with friends in game, they just use different methode. If people wouldnt flame each other by words: You are NOOB and iam da best. It would be completly different, cause someone who have work etc. and they would play like 1h every day. They wouldnt be able even reach 83 and i dont even say anything about items.... In fact, that players which are jealous to babas, they are saying NOOB to that who are not babas and have just work. So in fact they are doing SAME thing, that they dont like from geared people. Thats just childish... I dont flame anyone and i really hate koxpers and cheaters, so iam up to say its sad that any ban nonkoxper and nocheater is sad, doesnt matter his lvl or if he is geared or not. I wish he will be unbanned (Degano), cause at least he is another guy who spend a lot of time on CW and didnt change servers for that long. I would like to know who is 5 years on this server?!? or who just starter, who will be here for next 5 years no matter if server will be active or not?!? think about it.
    By saying that people who baba have jobs and lives and people who don't spend real money on this game are just jealous, you are implying that those people have no lives/jobs/money. Which just isn't true. Some people may baba because they don't have a lot of time to play, but that is not most often the case. the biggest reasons for baba'ing are that they don't have the patience to wait for the drop they want, or they don't like to play the market and just want to get to the pk.
    I do agree, about one thing, I don't understand all the hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Bathory View Post
    By saying that people who baba have jobs and lives and people who don't spend real money on this game are just jealous, you are implying that those people have no lives/jobs/money. Which just isn't true. Some people may baba because they don't have a lot of time to play, but that is not most often the case. the biggest reasons for baba'ing are that they don't have the patience to wait for the drop they want, or they don't like to play the market and just want to get to the pk.
    I do agree, about one thing, I don't understand all the hate.
    I was defending those who have that work, children, girlfriend, wife or whatever like that and because of that they dont have time to wait those drops. Simply, because iam one of them. There was written also "or just have money". For someone is exciting to collect all those items, but someone can just say "why should i spend 54164844 hours here to get something what i can get for like 3 days of work and i can spend those 54164844 hours by pking". In this case you could say that 85% people are babas, because there is like 15% people who made character from 1 to 83. Those who bought character on any lvl are just saving time like any other who saved that time on items, its same just different target. xD The way i really dont like is when someone buy ultimate items and killing everyone with words "you are noob", that guy is an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Blanquita View Post
    I was checking Usko forum and read that DeganoPaladin has been banned. This is the same DeganoPaladin from BadFamily ? . If so, do not know why it has been banned. But more and more people active in pk of CW leaves the server for different reasons, hack to Gotyou, now they ban this char ( I do not know the reasons, nor whether it is fair or not ) My point is that every time there is less people ... Hopefully the PK in CW survive, every time I loggin with my old account of cw and go to CZ and only see 2 or 3 players in PK . I hope CW up again , and joins more people cuz this is the last decent server in USKO. DeganoThePaladin Banned 1 week ago. - GamersFirst Forums Pd : If him have been banned with reason, congratulate Usko GMs.
    idk what time u go to CZ ..but if u r looking for PK come to CZ in the morning around 10 AM pacific time or 4 pm pacific time u gonna see Badfamily, annoymous, integrity, Animosity and Hellsfury clans. btw deganoThepaladin is back... i think he was banned for having illegal iteams or so...

and i think he was unbanned.

Banned Senior Member

Working hard and getting a good gears that makes u baba.. Wow never knew that... We'll don't be jelous coz nowadays everyone is baba.. And for the sharer reason ..someone already said that 50%+ people will get banned and that's true..well deganopaladin got unbanned so cry whoever want to.. Common movig on now just a game not want no haters

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kingoftheworld View Post
    Working hard and getting a good gears that makes u baba.. Wow never knew that... We'll don't be jelous coz nowadays everyone is baba.. And for the sharer reason ..someone already said that 50%+ people will get banned and that's true..well deganopaladin got unbanned so cry whoever want to.. Common movig on now just a game not want no haters
    Cool story BRO.

I was happy when Bankin quit...then I started noticing another noob on C-West spamming the forum like crazy.

I wonder who's the worst sin, Bankin, the guy who beat ppl naked, or the guy above me.

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    I was happy when Bankin quit...then I started noticing another noob on C-West spamming the forum like crazy.

I wonder who's the best sin, Bankin, the guy who beat ppl naked, or the guy above me.
    Fixed your sentence for you, since your stupidity made me lol. Ty for the VERY good morning laugh.

Haters keep on hating

Putting "best sin" and Bankin together...That's C-West skill level for you.

and please, tell me more about "haters". I have plenty.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast