Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

DeganoPaladin has been banned??

This is a discussion on DeganoPaladin has been banned?? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by sonvicky Fixed your sentence for you, since your stupidity made me lol. Ty for the VERY good ...
Page: 3

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sonvicky View Post
    Fixed your sentence for you, since your stupidity made me lol. Ty for the VERY good morning laugh.

Haters keep on hating
    Owwww could we do a proper V's some time please TED?

Well I had two of my Meerkats get bans for 3rd party tools and no reason ( that's what they put ) and after some very calm , collective and direct tickets both accounts were unbanned in 48 hours. Deango is not a bad person and regardless of his gear , he's not personally gone and caused mayhem to the server like the farmers have.

I thought when an account is shared , you waver the right for getting your items restored if you get hacked , but it was not an offence that was classed as a perm ban?

There is always heaps of QQ about babashoppers and it seems to be a even bigger issue for people on C-West. I have clannies who have +7 Kroward , +8 Weapons and a mix of +0/1's unquies and they are just as able to make np as the people with the more impressive gear in the clan. Badfamily are successful not because of their gear , but because of the way they run a pk party in CZ. When we fight them , it's a hard fight , but if we have enough numbers and duffers we can forces them to either town and we can kill them. When I have spoken to their members , I have had nothing but respect given to me from them ( considering I am human and they are Orc ) and I've had some good 1 v 1 with them in CZ with a Badfamily party sitting there watching me fight and not trying to gank me.

So for the people who are just flaming and shooting Deango down , I think there is a bit of sour grapes going on , because I see no reason for such hate for them other than envy.

/Quit_Game Senior Member sonvicky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    Owwww could we do a proper V's some time please TED?
    You're on Felix Sadly my AP never has been close to yours (never has been, never will be), but it should be an interesting fight. I've gotten ahold of a rogue with krowaz set +7 and a PD +4 rev, so once I can actually gear it up (legit as usual, I never have nor ever will babashop, not in my nature) with some +0s accessories and atleast a shard +8, we'll have that fight!

Haters can keep on hating, I accomplished everything I wanted to accomplish in this game and now I only logg for my friends.
    Felix likes this.

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

You're on Felix Sadly my AP never has been close to yours (never has been, never will be), but it should be an interesting fight. I've gotten ahold of a rogue with krowaz set +7 and a PD +4 rev, so once I can actually gear it up (legit as usual, I never have nor ever will babashop, not in my nature) with some +0s accessories and atleast a shard +8, we'll have that fight!

Haters can keep on hating, I accomplished everything I wanted to accomplish in this game and now I only logg for my friends.
    almost everything, you never beat me bro
    1manarmy likes this.

how is sharing an account legit?
    Mr. Babaseller

PS: I'm just trolling you... Regisss made me!!

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

More than happy to wait for you to gear up as best you can dude. I only have 11DD which is from my Skelly+1 , as I've gone the WP route rather than getting an IN+1/2. My Shards are pretty shiny , but the rest of my gear is just above average to cover up my sadly lacking skills , I swear all these big bad 83 sins laugh at me for going dual Shards , rather than getting a fugly CHD for my off hand or a DV . I blew my PD+7 up trying to make it +8 so I don't have another dagger to try and lower my AP :'(

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

More than happy to wait for you to gear up as best you can dude. I only have 11DD which is from my Skelly+1 , as I've gone the WP route rather than getting an IN+1/2. My Shards are pretty shiny , but the rest of my gear is just above average to cover up my sadly lacking skills , I swear all these big bad 83 sins laugh at me for going dual Shards , rather than getting a fugly CHD for my off hand or a DV . I blew my PD+7 up trying to make it +8 so I don't have another dagger to try and lower my AP :'(
    dual shards work really well tbh, I would go for them too... Shard +9 x 2 > Shard +9 and CHD +8 Rev, after that though, go with the CHD or DV

Quote Originally Posted by keys View Post
    almost everything, you never beat me bro
    You want to compare the gear you had against the gear I had? Well I'll admit you were better at the minoring, but I had that fixed with the new laptop I had bought.. I'll have to re-fight you someday, those fights were damn good.

Quote Originally Posted by wargrim View Post
    how is sharing an account legit?
    Mr. Babaseller

PS: I'm just trolling you... Regisss made me!!
    Fucker xD Tell regiss to gtfo, always hating.

WHY, IN THE NAME OF GOD, WOULD YOU EVEN RISK GOING +8 WITH THE STRONGEST OFFHAND DAGGER IN THE GAME? I sold my char with the +7 intact, and now I have one with +4 rev just so I wouldn't risk anything at all... God bless PD.

It'll take awhile but I'll probably go the same built as before, tank. 2.3k AP if I'm lucky, but oh well... I'm not in any rush, tank > AP-whore. ROL +0, LB +0, iron set +0, Dual HRs +1 vis (and eventually switch it to HR and EME)

The lvl 83s before used to think their dual shards +9 were better than my single Shard +9(non rev like a boss) and PD +7... Until I used CP and showed them the true power of PD

Quote Originally Posted by keys View Post
    dual shards work really well tbh, I would go for them too... Shard +9 x 2 > Shard +9 and CHD +8 Rev, after that though, go with the CHD or DV
    Nothing wrong with dual shards ofcourse, but I would easally take a PD over shard anyday, to bad he broke it

i bet 100$ i beat any sin in vs with same gear, kkthxbb

Definitely another Bankin...

Quote Originally Posted by StanDontCare View Post
    Definitely another Bankin...
    Keep on hating, FUEL THE FIRE!!!! Your hating for some reason makes me want to logg KO, I miss the days of being called a liar about my gear and a minor pedaler, as if I have any reason to lie lmao.

Keep on hating, FUEL THE FIRE!!!! Your hating for some reason makes me want to logg KO, I miss the days of being called a liar about my gear and a minor pedaler, as if I have any reason to lie lmao.
    didn't some guy beat you with 1 dagger?

Keep on hating, FUEL THE FIRE!!!! Your hating for some reason makes me want to logg KO, I miss the days of being called a liar about my gear and a minor pedaler or JUSTIN BIEBER, as if I have any reason to lie lmao.
    fixed for my love <3

Quote Originally Posted by retail View Post
    i bet 100$ i beat any sin in vs with same gear, kkthxbb
    It's just a noob called viktor which thinks he's the best.. xD

Quote Originally Posted by mythlost View Post
    didn't some guy beat you with 1 dagger?
    No, I've never been beaten with 1 dagger, that's sad as hell lmao.

I'm guessing if anything, you're talking about when Chris(syboy on these forums) used to share with me and he got his ass handed to him by Funkz whom 100%'d him, I still bring it up just to piss the guy off every now and then ^^

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    fixed for my love <3
    Faggot! xD <3

No, I've never been beaten with 1 dagger, that's sad as hell lmao.

I'm guessing if anything, you're talking about when Chris(syboy on these forums) used to share with me and he got his ass handed to him by Funkz whom 100%'d him, I still bring it up just to piss the guy off every now and then ^^

Faggot! xD <3
    i beat u with no staff

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast