Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

To Deis

This is a discussion on To Deis within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; see this is the difference between a nigger and a negro nigger=dark_rogue_of_choas negro=a black person with a brain -_-[/b] u ...
Page: 4

javonte999

see this is the difference between a nigger and a negro

nigger=dark_rogue_of_choas

negro=a black person with a brain -_-[/b]

u fucking dumass basically what u saying is that imma nigger and the other black is a negro
    so stfu and watch wat u say

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

k ill spell this out plain as day

it aint racism...im classifying u not on ur race but on ur intelligence! intelligencism if u will, but not racism

do u get it yet dumb fuck?

FatM4n

dark rouge of choas I't time for you to surrender, it's hard to surrender but do it now before you look even more stupid

u fucking dumass basically what u saying is that imma nigger and the other black is a negro
    so stfu and watch wat u say[/b]
    Go pick some cotton you fucking retard...

mmm racism...

Cama isn't being racist in the slightest..

javonte999

k ill spell this out plain as day

it aint racism...im classifying u not on ur race but on ur intelligence! intelligencism if u will, but not racism

do u get it yet dumb fuck?[/b]

no ur fucking stupid ok who is negros then? cuz nobody wanna be called negros either the point is yo dumass dont say the n word
    u shouldve just sayed i was dumb

no ur fucking stupid ok who is negros then? cuz nobody wanna be called negros either the point is yo dumass dont say the n word
    u shouldve just sayed i was dumb[/b]
    negro is black black is negro...synonyms ftw?

javonte999

negro is black black is negro...synonyms ftw?[/b]

STFU ok since there so the same walk up into a black person and say hi negro,im sure theyll beat yo ass

STFU ok since there so the same walk up into a black person and say hi negro,im sure theyll beat yo ass[/b]
    out of context once again...u dont get the whole concept of context do u?

javonte999

out of context once again...u dont get the whole concept of context do u?[/b]

omfg im done wit u,just dont use the word again idc wat kinda context u using it in,btw u was using it in a bad way n e wayz

what word? nigger?

no i wasnt using it in a bad way, u just want it to be in a bad way cuz u want a reason for people to pitty u

Ban that noob :S
    He used +5 times dumasa

gravedigga_bg

omfg im done wit u,just dont use the word again idc wat kinda context u using it in,btw u was using it in a bad way n e wayz[/b]
    shut the hell up negro

That "nigger" BS is so stupid...the biggest racist on earth are black ppl.
    The word comes from Niger- a country in Africa...that's where black ppl came from if u don't know!

javonte999

shut the hell up negro

That "nigger" BS is so stupid...the biggest racist on earth are black ppl.[/b]

wtf u stupid lil fuck the point is words like that other races canr like example i cant say chink,cracker,wetback,and any 0other shit ,its still classify that group of ppl which is wrong hands down

wtf u stupid lil fuck the point is words like that other races canr like example i cant say chink,cracker,wetback,and any 0other shit ,its still classify that group of ppl which is wrong hands down[/b]
    i go around saying all of the "racist" terms u mentioned above daily lol asians, whites, mexicans, and every other race realize that racism really doesnt exist like it used to cept for blacks...blacks are the only race that jump on racism like its their life...get caught up with the times

javonte999

i go around saying all of the "racist" terms u mentioned above daily lol asians, whites, mexicans, and every other race realize that racism really doesnt exist like it used to cept for blacks...blacks are the only race that jump on racism like its their life...get caught up with the times[/b]

WTF r u stupid walk to a asain call dem a chink,walk to a mexican call dem a wetback,and so on,ur fucking dum u act like u smart and shit and not making no kinda point except ur ignorant and u have not studied the history of any words u used

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast