Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

To Deis

This is a discussion on To Deis within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; WTF r u stupid walk to a asain call dem a chink,walk to a mexican call dem a wetback,and so ...
Page: 5

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

WTF r u stupid walk to a asain call dem a chink,walk to a mexican call dem a wetback,and so on,ur fucking dum u act like u smart and shit and not making no kinda point except ur ignorant and u have not studied the history of any words u used[/b]
    i DO say it to their face

btw have u noticed the only "racist" term thats censored on tv is nigger? just goes to show blacks are the only ones who take shit too far

FatM4n

dark rouge of choas, 1 phrase for you Im Whino Veritas. you might find the truth there

javonte999

i DO say it to their face

btw have u noticed the only "racist" term thats censored on tv is nigger? just goes to show blacks are the only ones who take shit too far[/b]

UHHH wtf where da hell u live? around here theyll knock yo ass out so quik, and ur stupid u excpect us to just let u call us a slavery racist word?im suprised u dont get yo ass kciked everyday

UHHH wtf where da hell u live? around here theyll knock yo ass out so quik, and ur stupid u excpect us to just let u call us a slavery racist word?im suprised u dont get yo ass kciked everyday[/b]
    and im surprised uve lived past the age of 5 without shoving a knife into a electrical socket

see we get back to this thing...i say it to friends/people i know...i dont go up to random people on the street saying it...u see how we keep getting back to this context thing? www.dictionary.com and look up context...i really dont think u know what it means

slavery was a long ass time ago, stop milking a dead cow and stfu

javonte999

and im surprised uve lived past the age of 5 without shoving a knife into a electrical socket
    see we get back to this thing...i say it to friends/people i know...i dont go up to random people on the street saying it...u see how we keep getting back to this context thing? www.dictionary.com and look up context...i really dont think u know what it means

slavery was a long ass time ago, stop milking a dead cow and stfu[/b]

slavery was a long ass time ago, stop milking a dead cow and stfu..
    listen to urslef by saying the N word u bringing it back each time u dum fuk

The term nigger is now probably the most offensive word in English. Its degree of offensiveness has increased markedly in recent years, although it has been used in a derogatory manner since at least the Revolutionary War. Definitions 1a, 1b, and 2 represent meanings that are deeply disparaging and are used when the speaker deliberately wishes to cause great offense. Definition 1a, however, is sometimes used among African-Americans in a neutral or familiar way.

1. Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive.
    a. a black person.
    b. a member of any dark-skinned people.
    2. Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive. a person of any race or origin regarded as contemptible, inferior, ignorant, etc.
    3. a victim of prejudice similar to that suffered by blacks; a person who is economically, politically, or socially disenfranchised.

leave it to the dumb ass to look up the wrong word, i know what nigger means i told u to look up context...also

4. nigger
    3143 up, 1702 down

nigga, niggah etc. al.(noun)1.describes an ignorant, uneducated, foolish individual regardless of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, etc.
    2. endearing term between two or more individual to describe a friendship or bond.

urban dictionary it dictionary.com wont give proper slang

now as for context:
    con·text /ˈkɒntɛkst/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[kon-tekst] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
    –noun
    1. the parts of a written or spoken statement that precede or follow a specific word or passage, usually influencing its meaning or effect: You have misinterpreted my remark because you took it out of context.
    2. the set of circumstances or facts that surround a particular event, situation, etc.
    3. Mycology. the fleshy fibrous body of the pileus in mushrooms.

gravedigga_bg

NIGGA PLEEEEEEEASE

javonte999

ROFL are u fucking stupid everybody know nigga is a ignorant black person and in other dictionarys it say that and u know it i swear u stupid as fuck just stop sayin racist shit anybody friend or no friend cuz it dont make them feel good and u dont feel good either unless u a racist

FatM4n

if my nigga dont dance, pull up your pants^^
    that was the lyrics from fat joe and hes white and they dont call him a racist

ROFL are u fucking stupid everybody know nigga is a ignorant black person and in other dictionarys it say that and u know it i swear u stupid as fuck just stop sayin racist shit anybody friend or no friend cuz it dont make them feel good and u dont feel good either unless u a racist[/b]
    nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger ngiger nigger

its not fucking racist unless i use it in a racist manner...alone its just a fuckign word

u only feel bad when its said cuz u want fucking pitty as i said STOP MILKING THE FUCKING DEAD COW AND STOP USING THE "OMG WE WERE SLAVES" SHIT

its not a fucking racist term, u only make it a racist term cuz u want fucking attention

gravedigga_bg

its not a fucking racist term, u only make it a racist term cuz u want fucking attention[/b]
    and free lunch :lol:

javonte999

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger ngiger nigger

its not fucking racist unless i use it in a racist manner...alone its just a fuckign word

u only feel bad when its said cuz u want fucking pitty as i said STOP MILKING THE FUCKING DEAD COW AND STOP USING THE "OMG WE WERE SLAVES" SHIT

its not a fucking racist term, u only make it a racist term cuz u want fucking attention[/b]

OMFG U FUCKING dumb um to end eevrything here u lil stupid dumb fuck go to a black person and call them a nigger and see what kinda response u gonna get u think a black person gonna eevn listen to u explaining shit bout slavery is old,u just say that shit over a forum u stupid white kid,i really really doubt u would yell dat in school

OMFG U FUCKING dumb um to end eevrything here u lil stupid dumb fuck go to a black person and call them a nigger and see what kinda response u gonna get u think a black person gonna eevn listen to u explaining shit bout slavery is old,u just say that shit over a forum u stupid white kid,i really really doubt u would yell dat in school[/b]
    back to context

ur a fucking idiot u know that? all u do is repeat urself...u cant even get it through ur thick fucking skull about context of speech

everytime u say "nigga" i know u say it a lot u said it in this topic once already ur being racist!!! U FUCKING RACIST!!!! now ur gonna say "no cuz im saying it to friends and using it as like 'dude' or something" and then ill say "THATS FUCKING CONTEXT DUMB SHIT AND UR IGNORING CONTEXT FOR ME SO ILL IGNORE IT FOR U!!! UR RACIST!!!!" then ull feel stupid

javonte999

back to context

ur a fucking idiot u know that? all u do is repeat urself...u cant even get it through ur thick fucking skull about context of speech[/b]

u dont get it through ur mullet WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT CONTEXT,IF ANYBODY ON THIS FORUM APPROACH A RANDOM BLACK PERSON AND SAY NIGGER OR EVEN YELL NIGGER AROUND ONE U GON GET BEAT DA FUCK up

and gravedigga ill murk yo stupid ass

u dont get it through ur mullet WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT CONTEXT,IF ANYBODY ON THIS FORUM APPROACH A RANDOM BLACK PERSON AND SAY NIGGER OR EVEN YELL NIGGER AROUND ONE U GON GET BEAT DA FUCK up
    and gravedigga ill murk yo stupid ass[/b]
    were back to context...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast