Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

To Deis

This is a discussion on To Deis within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Im a SLAVE for you...
Page: 6

Im a SLAVE for you

javonte999

were back to context...[/b]

ok and were back to saying it omfg u dont get it man the only time u can say it if its in a book ur reading,other than that u know dam well regardless of context its gonna be a problem

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

ok and were back to saying it omfg u dont get it man the only time u can say it if its in a book ur reading,other than that u know dam well regardless of context its gonna be a problem[/b]
    if i go up to a black person and say "dont u hate those dumb ass niggers" they would say "what?" and id say "u know those really fuckign ignorant niggers" and theyd go "ah ya theyre fucking bitches" unless they actually are one of those ignorant niggers...in which case they will be justifiably pissed off

javonte999

if i go up to a black person and say "dont u hate those dumb ass niggers" they would say "what?" and id say "u know those really fuckign ignorant niggers" and theyd go "ah ya theyre fucking bitches" unless they actually are one of those ignorant niggers...in which case they will be justifiably pissed off[/b]

UHUHH wtf universe u living in? ill smack da shit outa u,and 10/10 theyll do the same

UHUHH wtf universe u living in? ill smack da shit outa u,and 10/10 theyll do the same[/b]
    10/10 eh...flaw in ur stats...that was actually a real convo ive had :/

javonte999

10/10 eh...flaw in ur stats...that was actually a real convo ive had :/[/b]

he wasnt black,he was retarded,he was deaf,u was good freinds wit him? Theres no way in my state ull ever have a convo like dat and live to tell it

he wasnt black,he was retarded,he was deaf,u was good freinds wit him? Theres no way in my state ull ever have a convo like dat and live to tell it[/b]
    well im not in ur state now am i? there u go being stupid again assuming i live in ur same state and that shit is the same in all states

javonte999

well im not in ur state now am i? there u go being stupid again assuming i live in ur same state and that shit is the same in all states[/b]

no its not and to save ur life dont do it again and stfu idc wat state u live in they will injure u nothing cant get me to believe that they wont and ur stupid and letting everybody kno u is thats like me going into the country club and yell "rednecks"
    to tell da truth u know wats gonna happen im sick of u close this topic

gravedigga_bg

and gravedigga ill murk yo stupid ass[/b]
    How can an ass be stupid?!? Don't judje others by yourself, i'm not thinkin with my ass nigger

no its not and to save ur life dont do it again and stfu idc wat state u live in they will injure u nothing cant get me to believe that they wont and ur stupid and letting everybody kno u is thats like me going into the country club and yell "rednecks"
    to tell da truth u know wats gonna happen im sick of u close this topic[/b]
    lol...go do that...all theyd do is fucking laugh at u and ud feel like an idiot

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

sorry but some1 has to speak it out..

SHUT THE FUCK UP NIGGER FAGGOT!

gravedigga_bg

U nazi

FatM4n

Count to 10 and if you still want to post dark rouge of choas, go outside, and locate the slum of your city then say nigga and se if you can run faster then them^^

SHUT THE FUCK UP NIGGER FAGGOT![/b]
    racist!!11oneone :angry: :angry: :angry:

On a serious note.. cama, cant believe u discuss with that stupid cunt for 3 pages, u should know better than anyone that discuss with dumb ppl gets u nowhere :lol: They will just keep jumpin on u with the same crap no matter what u say.

racist!!11oneone :angry: :angry: :angry:
    On a serious note.. cama, cant believe u discuss with that stupid cunt for 3 pages, u should know better than anyone that discuss with dumb ppl gets u nowhere :lol: They will just keep jumpin on u with the same crap no matter what u say.[/b]
    im leeching in archlord...discuss with him or sit and stare at wall....least discussing with him gave my fingers excercise xD

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast