Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Deleted G1's

This is a discussion on Deleted G1's within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; After yesterday maintenance i could not enter the PUS. After it was fixed i saw that my 2100 G1 Credits ...
Page: 1

Taylan

After yesterday maintenance i could not enter the PUS. After it was fixed i saw that my 2100 G1 Credits were deleted, anybody know if they will re add them?

Ignore Me Senior Member

After yesterday maintenance i could not enter the PUS. After it was fixed i saw that my 2100 G1 Credits were deleted, anybody know if they will re add them?[/b]
    I went looking for mine.

They were in the default account from Gamers First. That I linked my exsisting accounts into when they launched.

I had to make a character. But it could trade the PUS items immediatley at level 1. Used 2 computers...

One good thing may get me in trouble. I honestly think they've converted back to Knight Cash but you can still buy at G1 credit prices. Which is about 20% off.

mdeac48

Yeah, the site has a new banner saying 'Miss Knight's Cash? Click here' on it, but clicking on it brings you to a test announcement news page, which makes me think they are slow and do things in a backwards way.

Taylan

I can now log in game with the GamersFirst ID & Pw i needed to login to the site, i created a character just now and i still don't have the lost 2100 G1 on it.

Validating

yeah my credits gone too.

Taylan

It still says G1 Credit Balance: 2,068 on the GamersFirst site :|

Hampster

5k KC gone ((

G1 Credit Balance: 4,408
    in site i can see my G1's..
    its jsut pus problem

Taylan

When i also tried to buy something it said not enough G1's.

Ignore Me Senior Member

You can no longer buy from same money accross all accounts.

Like I said my money was in first account which I NEVER used. Try using your games1st login and password on the games login.

Taylan

You can no longer buy from same money accross all accounts.

Like I said my money was in first account which I NEVER used. Try using your games1st login and password on the games login.[/b]
    I created a character on the ID which is the GamersFirst site ID and Pw, it's not there either.

Ignore Me Senior Member

I created a character on the ID which is the GamersFirst site ID and Pw, it's not there either.[/b]
    When you goto to gamersfirst and click on Knight Online with the accounts.

There is a blue head and blue dollar after the account name under the Knights Online tab.

Click Every blue head.

Each one will say how much Knight Cash it has. Look for your money there.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

you gotta give it some time. They said that before the servers went down they were working on the PUS and that even after the servers would come back up, certain parts of the PUS would not be accessible.

xxcuajinaisxx

prem doesnt work too i cant buy prem

Taylan

When you goto to gamersfirst and click on Knight Online with the accounts.

There is a blue head and blue dollar after the account name under the Knights Online tab.

Click Every blue head.

Each one will say how much Knight Cash it has. Look for your money there.[/b]
    There are 2 in KnightOnline and both says 0 and the other ones nothing, only at the top of the page at the right it says there is G1 Credit Balance: 2,068.

Ignore Me Senior Member

There are 2 in KnightOnline and both says 0 and the other ones nothing, only at the top of the page at the right it says there is G1 Credit Balance: 2,068.[/b]
    Sorry for thinking it would be same as mine.

Good luck with your CS tickets

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast