Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Deleted topic on KO forums : read and laugh.

This is a discussion on Deleted topic on KO forums : read and laugh. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im still waiting for my trina its been 17 days now. im not buying anymore KC untill i get my ...
Page: 2

wraith86

im still waiting for my trina its been 17 days now. im not buying anymore KC untill i get my trina so i doubt ill ever PK in my life again. ive lost 12+ sets of scrolls (1500/300/AP/15DEX) due to the scrolls dissapearing and i still havent gotten reimbursed for it but i can handle that because i know K2 is a subpar company and they cant handle the most simple of things. anyhow phantom_rouge do you know if they plan on giving people the trinas they paid for or are they going to steal everyones and act like nothing happened?

Crackwhore

Originally posted by Z3non
    I dont like k2 staff very much, and yeah, they do take ages to fix trivial stuff, but that was one of the most stupid topics ive ever seen....

Throwing darts at KOL admin pic.... please... go play hide and seek or something

Default Re: Deleted topic on KO forums : read and laugh.

Originally posted by Srboljub
    So our deal KOL Admin is a wuzzy, cant even answer me:

So you mean that u don't have their faces on target practise already? Dude I made my first darts board 3 years ago...I don't play darts anymore after I got new handle to my Glock 9mm ^_^

Tha_Diablo

always nice too see those low life flamers on this forum!

give the man a break!

K2 Sucks! That has nothing too do with the game we play! The game is good (well lets say the idea is good) but K2 still stinks!!!

And if you deny it then your a totall retard and maybe you should play a little longer then 1 week too know how K2 is...

Im with all K2 haters because they are totally right... and i still play the game because i like the game but i dont like how we get threatend and i dont like all buggs and cheats and the action K2 is NOT taking....

so especially for our retarded kid schrotti .!. -_- .!. and now go continue wasting your life on flaming people what they say on this forum you disagree with!

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Did your e-penis grow? :lol:

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

Originally posted by Srboljub
    TY. btw took him like 35 seconds to delete it. Isnt it funny, tehy delete stuff from forums in the matter of minutes, and yet takes them like ages to fix trivial stuff like nation transfers bug (i had to wait 20 days and write over 500 CS tickets, and i was premium).
    That particular post is on page 11 of a thread... by pure statistical thinking, the chances are that it was something written previously that got the thread closed, just that you happened to be the last person to write something on it.

wraith86

Originally posted by wagyar+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wagyar)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Srboljub

So you mean that u don't have their faces on target practise already? Dude I made my first darts board 3 years ago...I don't play darts anymore after I got new handle to my Glock 9mm ^_^[/b]
    usp > glock noob.

antiriad

they clearly spend alot more time on public image, to the outside layman (or new customer) who may be browsing so the last thing they want anyone to see is complaints, they'd rather a new player thinks this game is flawless and amazing and without problems with the worlds greatest gm team since the A-team.

seems to me from the very beginning the whole thing is about outside PR like them guy's who stand outside pubs at 9pm on a friday and saturday handing out flyers for their nightclub promising, dirty bitches who are up for it and will probably bring a friend and when you get inside they were correct but the dirty bitch in question just happens to be your sister.. and her friend?.. your mum.

fortunately thanks to so many people complaining to the bbb and other web services k2 is getting the pressure it needs to get its act together so at some point either k2 will pull out entirely to save face and work on that other shit heap of a game they have or stamp down a bit and actually give the service they reckon they give in their terms of usage... time will tell.

rambo12345

Originally posted by wraith86
    im still waiting for my trina its been 17 days now. im not buying anymore KC untill i get my trina so i doubt ill ever PK in my life again. ive lost 12+ sets of scrolls (1500/300/AP/15DEX) due to the scrolls dissapearing and i still havent gotten reimbursed for it but i can handle that because i know K2 is a subpar company and they cant handle the most simple of things. anyhow phantom_rouge do you know if they plan on giving people the trinas they paid for or are they going to steal everyones and act like nothing happened?
    took them 47 days to give me mine

Originally posted by wraith86+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wraith86)</div>
    Originally posted by wagyar@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Srboljub

So you mean that u don't have their faces on target practise already? Dude I made my first darts board 3 years ago...I don't play darts anymore after I got new handle to my Glock 9mm ^_^
    usp > glock noob.[/b]
    Its not counter strike ^_^

M0NSTERED

Originally posted by wraith86+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wraith86)</div>
    Originally posted by wagyar@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Srboljub

usp > glock noob.[/b]

USP > block ?

Never!

Come 1vs1 me with ur usp ill use a glock, oky?

wraith86

Originally posted by rambo12345+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(rambo12345)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wraith86
    took them 47 days to give me mine[/b]
    did you keep spamming CS or what?

+1 KO admin u suck

antiriad

theres a rogue crackaz on ares now?

Srboljube, na kom si serveru ? ^^

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast