Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Demand from KnightsUnited

This is a discussion on Demand from KnightsUnited within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well please just take control of the spammers plz its pissing every one of on our site...
Page: 2

draco912

well please just take control of the spammers plz its pissing every one of on our site

granny_warrior

lol zero still the same arrogance as before.

glad u left only causin trouble

BigFatBob

Originally posted by 0000000
    i want to make an appeal to our mystery spammer - please stop, i dont want more noobies coming on here and flooding the forum with "what is better kukry +3 or swordbreaker +5" etc.
    Did you really have to edit that part in to rub it in our faces? I mean, everybody has to start somewhere, right?

Banned Senior Member

ya.... it's one of the ko4life mods spamming KU considering none of the mod's IP's are 202.101.6.85

M0NSTERED

Now that's funny!

yes, heaven forbid a level 70 posts on a forum where no one has even been past 60. Obviously anyone who is capable of levelling is "sad and has no life" according to your posters. KO4life is better since the posters are generally better players, so the topics are more interesting. I received so much abuse on KU simply for saying that i thought DLW was pointless and cheap np. I think your forum only caters for beginner players, and a lot of posters show hostility and jealousy towards anyone who is high level or with good items.

And you still didn't explain why it is ko4life's responsibility. He just used that name, so what? People spam here too but they get banned very quickly.

mm2

Originally posted by Wellard+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Wellard)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000
    dont u have important things to debate on knightsunited, like if its too hard to level to 50, or if sliding is unfair. *:rollseyes: have to say i find it ironic that KU are accusing ko4life of being noobie. how are ko4life supposed to stop people using other forums?
    Naturally, when someone comes and spams a forum with a name like "KO4LifeOwns" you'd assume that KO4Life should be held responsible for dealing with the source of the problem.

Spamming may be a natural thing here, but it's not tollerated at KU :rollseyes:[/b]
    id like to say you sir are a moron... just cause someone spams your forum with that name has nothing to do with ko4life
    and if you were competent admins youd be able to stop the problem.

M0NSTERED

Originally posted by mm2+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mm2)</div>
    Originally posted by Wellard@
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000

dont u have important things to debate on knightsunited, like if its too hard to level to 50, or if sliding is unfair. *:rollseyes: have to say i find it ironic that KU are accusing ko4life of being noobie. how are ko4life supposed to stop people using other forums?
    Naturally, when someone comes and spams a forum with a name like "KO4LifeOwns" you'd assume that KO4Life should be held responsible for dealing with the source of the problem.

Spamming may be a natural thing here, but it's not tollerated at KU :rollseyes:
    id like to say you sir are a moron... just cause someone spams your forum with that name has nothing to do with ko4life
    and if you were competent admins youd be able to stop the problem.[/b]
    +1654745745

granny_warrior

lol zero you only care about lvls you are a noob why didn't you stay human i heard you gone orc because f9 is there. can't handle the more competition.

your movies are great only your attitude sucks.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

had a quick look at the forums, ummmmm takes my breath away really really does <_<

M0NSTERED

Originally posted by granny_warrior
    lol zero you only care about lvls you are a noob why didn't you stay human i heard you gone orc because f9 is there. can't handle the more competition.

your movies are great only your attitude sucks.
    That's false, he's arrogant but not a noob. :wub:

Banned Senior Member

Also, I just checked your forums

they spammed for over an hour and a half, and all the threads are still there. Where are all your mods to delete them? If you got their IP, ban the account, ban the IP and delete the threads it isn't hard

http://www.knightsunited.com/kuforum/viewt...pic.php?t=15308
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH THIS ONE MADE ME LAUGH ROFL.

granny_warrior

hmm mods have a life on KU apart from here :wub:

admin is in USA and on work he has a life

Kik0

If you'd have come and asked for help in identifying the culprit in an appropriate manner you may have recieved full co-operation. Instead you decide to make demands publicly. Speaks volumes about the staff over there

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast