Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Demand from KnightsUnited

This is a discussion on Demand from KnightsUnited within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Felix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Felix)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink You were spammed by a turkish Cafe since there are many users on here ...
Page: 5

M0NSTERED

Originally posted by Felix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Felix)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink
    You were spammed by a turkish Cafe since there are many users on here who have posted with that IP

Nothing we can do, we already banned the turks from our forums
    it's a conspirecy.

We all know Devile is on a secrect mission to bring down there forums, thats why he is " busy with work"[/b]

lol h43r:

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Sorry I can be serious with a thread like this and when I been drinking it's all too funny for me

azzy

Originally posted by M0NSTERED+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(M0NSTERED)</div>
    Originally posted by BigFatBob@
    <!--QuoteBegin-M0NSTERED

I doubt ko4life needs to spam KU forums to get people here anyway, gtfo. h43r:

Then why is it happening? :lol:
    Obivously someone want's KU admins to get mad at KO4Life Admins.

Common sense pls? :wub:[/b]
    and OBVIOUSLY that would be someone immature from YOUR forums

not looking for a fight.. just demanding that you at least temp ban him from KO4life as a punishment or something.. seeing as how he seems to love you guys that should disappoint him

anyone who is just posting here who is just looking to spam "ku sucks" get lost, you're post doesn't mean shit.

and it's funny how you guys are calling us spam and yet this topic has grown 3 pages since i was just last here FULL of spam. gg

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Originally posted by azzy+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(azzy)</div>
    Originally posted by M0NSTERED+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(M0NSTERED)
    <!--QuoteBegin-BigFatBob
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-M0NSTERED

I doubt ko4life needs to spam KU forums to get people here anyway, gtfo. h43r:

Then why is it happening? :lol:
    Obivously someone want's KU admins to get mad at KO4Life Admins.

Common sense pls? :wub:[/b]
    and OBVIOUSLY that would be someone immature from YOUR forums

not looking for a fight.. just demanding that you at least temp ban him from KO4life as a punishment or something.. seeing as how he seems to love you guys that should disappoint him

anyone who is just posting here who is just looking to spam "ku sucks" get lost, you're post doesn't mean shit.

and it's funny how you guys are calling us spam and yet this topic has grown 3 pages since i was just last here FULL of spam. gg[/b][/quote]

Think it's call active forum members

people need to chill out more often

anyway if the problems solved then there is no need for this topic

god, the lot of you over at KU are pathetic... Think for a moment about what you are saying and use a bit of common sense. The IP you posted has already been banned since the turkish IP range has been banned, just because someone claims to be a member of our forum does not mean we condone their activity nor can we even do anything about it.

The fact that there are mods and admins on at most times of the day does not mean we have no lives, however it means there are enough mods and they all know what the fuck they are doing.

Originally posted by Smoke44
    I didnt see u all laughing when some turk decided to shut your forums down. Haha who was pwnd there huh?
    Like we can deal with that, That is a whole different scenairo! Get respected mods who can do the job while people are at work and please dont come to this forum again and blame me and Devile for this happening!

You know why people are DDoSing us? Because we are POPULAR and jealousy develops from it.

Kirbay

look, i'm the admin from ku. we don't want to start a fight between the sites. no offence, but i'd like to keep our sites as seperate as possible(reason being the types of things that ko4life members posted in this thread). the problem has been handled on our end.

btw, both IPs whois back to china, not a turk cafe

DeathInTheNight

LOL as if coming her and makin demands is gonna help em when they could have just asked and getten am answer straight away.Why ppl gotta b so fukin stupid beats me.KU use a bit of common sense if u come bk to read the rest of this topic

I didnt do a IP whois but the members that were associated with the ips are from Turkey so i presumed without checking that they was at a cybercafe or it could be a HIDE IP proxy server ill check now gimme 2 minutes

Kirbay

both IPs do look like proxies, so it probably is some turks.

and to death, i didn't ask azzy to come here and do that. he's as responsible for ku as the spammer was for ko4life

EDIT: oh, the other IP was 61.189.240.196

EDITEDIT: Thanks for your cooperation i like to see the community of ko sites working together instead of competing. from what i've seen today, ko4life falls under the former, unlike some unmentionable sites [cough]vgo[/cough].

202.101.6.85 8080 anonymous China

Adding that ip to our list of blocked ips, Its a free proxy server (google it and see how many sites come up :P)

6048 Check - Delete 202.101.6.85 8080 Anonymity Fri Sep 08, 2006 8:43 pm

Edit : 61.189.240.196 added to ban list too thanks for the heads up

Deillon

Points made, this topic would be better of closed.

R34P3R_Magikz

Originally posted by Deillon
    Points made, this topic would be better of closed.
    What point was that? That knightsunited admins/mods are to incompetent to sort there issues out with THERE users then they come here "Demanding" that ko4life Admins do something? When it's there problem on THERE forums nothing the admins do here will stop a user of knightsunited spamming there forum?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast