Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

So funny to see people flaming CN players

This is a discussion on So funny to see people flaming CN players within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; When some Turks cheat, scam and ruin CZ with 5 arrow shower in the game in the past, did we ...
Page: 1

redevil12

When some Turks cheat, scam and ruin CZ with 5 arrow shower in the game in the past, did we speak about banning ALL turk IP ?
    Do we need to ban an entire country because some players cheat ?
    It s absurd to be so racist and brainless.

This forum must be renamed to "Racism4Life" not "KO4Life"

Every day, we have a new racist post...anti turks, anti CN, and maybe anti human being at the end !

If all people act like u I hope we all destroy ourself soon or at least that K2 stop this game so u will be less retarded !

Please just report cheaters (of all countries) and it is K2 role to do the verification and ban job (if they care to save their game)!

human_sin

ty

Taz

No problems with turks as long as they speak English, but Hey! None of em speak it <_<

When some Turks cheat, scam and ruin CZ with 5 arrow shower in the game in the past, did we speak about banning ALL turk IP ?[/b]
    I think yes.

Banned

well, i saw like 2 % of turks speaking english in my server but i even didnt see 1 chinese speaking english...but that is no need to get a racist...i like turks except the cheaters dupers and i like chinese ppl except the cheaters dupers...but you are so right, some ko4life members treat chinese/turks like the last shit on earth... this forum has it good sides and bad sides..well theres no need for a ip ban man^^

Cadence96

did we speak about banning ALL turk IP ?
    Do we need to ban an entire country because some players cheat ?
    It s absurd to be so racist and brainless.[/b]
    Turk&#39;s ip was banned due to massive DOS attacks from there.
    Brainless is flaming when facts are ignored.

AlteaDaPriest

u dont need to think like this, theres more turkish racists then here in the forum, and no one of them thinks like u.

redevil12

I think yes.[/b]
    But shoud we ?
    Cause it is unfair for 99% of the people who are fairplay.

Cause if u act like this, we will soon all be banned cause it is so easy to force a country ban : for example for France, just create 3 players with name _FR go to felancor and cheat, get yourself caught OR take the frap yourself and publish on ko4life and get all the world blame FR people and IP ban them

Easy and totally unjustified !

If we ban all Turk IP, KO will be dead faster than u think ! Cause K2 need a lot of premium to keep the server on

There are cheaters on all countries. But some of them are smarter and don&#39;t get caught ! So don&#39;t balem only CN or Turks, we know some of them cheat, but some of them play for fun !

I don&#39;t go more into the debate cause speaking about country IP ban due to the fact that some people cheat or that there are 3 DOS attack from 3 different IP is BRAINLESS..

Yes u don&#39;t need to ball ALL IP for some precise IP DOS attack. Just IP ban these unique IP LOL.

Don&#39;t be so silly Cadence96! We are speaking about FULL country IP ban, not the fact that we can ban some IP range due to Deny of Service attack...

I will not answer more cause there will always have people who want to fight, who like to hate, and who are afraid of different culture...
    Too bad for them !

KalaBunga Senior Member

the point is China see the $$ sings in there eyes , not mather how they ruin the game , the chineese probally playing ko now that dont speak english , should be bannded cause they probally work for the goldbars companies that keep ks you wiht party @ some servers glytedonts.

ahbout turkey just the bug abuser should be banned and the massive dupers that been around long and came back ahgain.

but there are cheaters in every country and they should be bannded of 2.

The point is most part of turkey and chineese playings this game are running it. and btw proablly if some one named FR they will talk backn in fresh or talk to you in frensh or english.

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

is not like that, u know there is a low % of turks who actually play legal and legit, and ppl already want ip ban for turkey or at least separate servers, is not funny when u see ppl cheating and the owners of the game doesnt do anything to stop it. is the same with CN players, they already know a lot of bugs from their ko and here arent patched yet.

besides there is no way to ban just the cheaters because there is something called proxies

edit : btw why the hell u created such a flame topic if u r not going to answer again? <_< spam? if u dont like here get out of here, simple as that

Sno0p

"So funny to see people flaming CN players"

Well i`m sorry to tell you this but its the way it should be since nowadays game is infected by people who cheat and the majority of those people are not anymore turks....Just take a look around all those CNchickens that koxp every glyptodon and gavolt and now even koxp felankor and isiloon ,you dont really think they`r on theyr own;those are chickens used by people who are in big clans and are high lvls.So dont say legit here legit there,you cannot know who cheats and not even if you are a chinese.

Oh and you should not forget that they dont know english even as much as turks do.So if "%@(*#^&(@" and cheating is not a reason of flaming then idk what is.

Theres a reason the last topic was closed...
    Now you make another one.

Turkey would never get banned, they are the majority who play this game. There are tons of legit turks.
    China is different. Look at MYKO they are practically neighbors to china, and they had no problem banning them. If MYKO can do it why can&#39;t we.

Get your shit straight kid.

Ip bann turkey

kk ty bb

WrongAnswerYouDie

DDOS Attack by some faggots in turkey ..

u dont have anything to do but Turkish ip ban.

GangstamaN

China is different. Look at MYKO they are practically neighbors to china, and they had no problem banning them. If MYKO can do it why can&#39;t we.[/b]
    And CN players ended up fucking MYKO.

Usko should open 1 server with no turks or chinese people ( no offence to non-cheating turkish or Chinese people, but the majority of cheaters are turkish/chinese ) and see how better it is. h34r:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast