Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Detected a hacking tool and terminated!

This is a discussion on Detected a hacking tool and terminated! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well it seems they successfully managed to stop hackers from playing. Sadly they also made it impossible for non-hackers to ...
Page: 1

Default Detected a hacking tool and terminated!

Well it seems they successfully managed to stop hackers from playing. Sadly they also made it impossible for non-hackers to log in without dcing 30 seconds later. Most of my clan and ally having this problem and judging by the 3 people in CZ during Turkish prime time many others are also. What did they do!

successfully? rotfl hackers keep going like they was and rest are fucked

After maintance alot of ppl got hack tool detected <_<

Makes me really think about not coming back to the game after all.

relax it has just been a few hours no need for panic..

Banned

having the same problem pretty annoying, but at least it may be sign they'r TRYING to do sth about the hackers problem finally

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by N4v4rr0 View Post
    relax it has just been a few hours no need for panic..
    Lol, it's actually fun to see a new fanboy.
    The fact that it's been a few hours doesn't actually mean shit when it comes to KO. This is probably the 156th time that I see a topic about this issue after a patch, it's been like this since ROFD, and yet they can't ever get it right.

kol

getting annoying, keep getting d/c

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Lol, it's actually fun to see a new fanboy.
    The fact that it's been a few hours doesn't actually mean shit when it comes to KO. This is probably the 156th time that I see a topic about this issue after a patch, it's been like this since ROFD, and yet they can't ever get it right.
    Wish there was an ignore button, because the attention u think u deserve is wasted on you. They will fix it eventually like always.. to state that is not being a fanboy, since we all know it. Negative comments about KO and whichever company runs it are right, but lets be clear to quit because it will be like this for a day is just plain silly. However you probably don't even play the game anymore so move on and try to take your shitty attitude with you, because it has lingered around these forums for too long already.

Banned Senior Member

Wish there was an ignore button, because the attention u think u deserve is wasted on you. They will fix it eventually like always.. to state that is not being a fanboy, since we all know it. Negative comments about KO and whichever company runs it are right, but lets be clear to quit because it will be like this for a day is just plain silly. However you probably don't even play the game anymore so move on and try to take your shitty attitude with you, because it has lingered around these forums for too long already.
    But who will I make fun of then?

Your arguments are invaild, because I haven't told anyone to quit over that matter, there are much bigger issues with KO that can cause anyone to quit besides fanboys like you. Anyways, they will fix it, after 100's of legit accounts will be banned or whatever like always, and another thing, how do you know it's gonna take a day? I recall a bunch of times that it's taken over a week to fix these issues, and even then, some players kept experiencing these, and quit.

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    But who will I make fun of then?

Your arguments are invaild, because I haven't told anyone to quit over that matter, there are much bigger issues with KO that can cause anyone to quit besides fanboys like you. Anyways, they will fix it, after 100's of legit accounts will be banned or whatever like always, and another thing, how do you know it's gonna take a day? I recall a bunch of times that it's taken over a week to fix these issues, and even then, some players kept experiencing these, and quit.
    I never said you told anyone to quit however my first reply to this topic was towards fastfingaz who was panicking. So there was no argument to call invalid. I also said that this is no reason to quit, I didnt say there weren't plenty of other reasons to quit. In fact I even stated I agree on most of the bitching. Therefore I conclude that you have failed to read my post properly and that u have interpreted everything in a way that it is about you. Which it is not since I also stated you are not interesting. Have a nice day!

LOL another thread= more trolling

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyP View Post
    LOL another thread= more trolling
    having an argument = trolling?

...ahh, kids these days and their custom definitions of "trolling" are hilarious.

I never said you told anyone to quit however my first reply to this topic was towards fastfingaz who was panicking. So there was no argument to call invalid. I also said that this is no reason to quit, I didnt say there weren't plenty of other reasons to quit. In fact I even stated I agree on most of the bitching. Therefore I conclude that you have failed to read my post properly and that u have interpreted everything in a way that it is about you. Which it is not since I also stated you are not interesting. Have a nice day!

I was not panicking tho, its just lame that in the first week of my "return" something like this happens. After reading some replies on the forums about issues like these it sure does make me wonder if coming back is a good idea or not, that's not called panicking.

No offense tho, just explaining myself :P

Quote Originally Posted by FastFingaz View Post
    I was not panicking tho, its just lame that in the first week of my "return" something like this happens. After reading some replies on the forums about issues like these it sure does make me wonder if coming back is a good idea or not, that's not called panicking.

No offense tho, just explaining myself :P
    Sorry for calling it that. But in my head I was comparing it to a ship that has engine trouble. If there's panic accidents happen even though it's probably just a small bump in the road. Since if people start calling it quits for something so minor even though there has been alot of progress in banning high level cheaters it seems to me this isn't worth quitting over. Maybe getting overly alarmed would cover the situation better.

The hackers just seem to bypass the hackshield so this patch doesnt affect them at all (saw a hacker in the brief second i was online). So it seems that NTT is trying to stop the legit players from enjoying the game more and more.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast