Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 49
Like Tree1Likes

Detected a hacking tool and terminated!

This is a discussion on Detected a hacking tool and terminated! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by balthasar577 The hackers just seem to bypass the hackshield so this patch doesnt affect them at all ...
Page: 2


  1. #16
    Senior Member N4v4rr0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    530

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by balthasar577 View Post
    The hackers just seem to bypass the hackshield so this patch doesnt affect them at all (saw a hacker in the brief second i was online). So it seems that NTT is trying to stop the legit players from enjoying the game more and more.
    Yeah makes sense. When do you get into harvard.. this kind of logic must be rewarded!

    edit: It seems that by trying to stop the hackers they fucked up and accidently stopped about 90% of the players from staying online. This says nothing about the hackers logging in that do dc. You are wrong when you are saying it doesn't effect them at all, because the 30 secs i am in bowl there are no k0xpers killing bifrost mobs. Which would be the first thing they would do if they had the chance of doing it uninterrupted.

  2. #17
    Senior Member balthasar577's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    In your closet.
    Posts
    110

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by N4v4rr0 View Post
    Yeah makes sense. When do you get into harvard.. this kind of logic must be rewarded!

    edit: It seems that by trying to stop the hackers they fucked up and accidently stopped about 90% of the players from staying online. This says nothing about the hackers logging in that do dc. You are wrong when you are saying it doesn't effect them at all, because the 30 secs i am in bowl there are no k0xpers killing bifrost mobs. Which would be the first thing they would do if they had the chance of doing it uninterrupted.
    Way to troll bro lol, i was just stating the obvious... and as for the hackers in the bowl... they havn't logged in yet :P

  3. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by balthasar577 View Post
    Way to troll bro lol, i was just stating the obvious... and as for the hackers in the bowl... they havn't logged in yet :P
    bifrost mobs are being farmed my k0xpers 24/7 ...

  4. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Suomi Finland
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Wow, it would be amazing if they actually got to fix something with this... I don't mind if some of my prem time goes away if the k0xpers are getting wiped out.

  5. #20
    Senior Member N4v4rr0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    530

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by balthasar577 View Post
    Way to troll bro lol, i was just stating the obvious... and as for the hackers in the bowl... they havn't logged in yet :P
    The obvious isnt some weird conspiracy theory.. You are wrong and what you are saying comes across kinda dumb. Work on it, because the meaning of obvious is clear for everyone to see.

  6. #21
    Senior Member balthasar577's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    In your closet.
    Posts
    110

    Default

    I know lol i was being sarcastic, but seriously even if this patch did succeed at stopping the koxpers it'll only be a matter of time before they're back and in larger numbers... It's a plague u know. What NTT needs to do is put in a few server-side checks for excess speed, and cooldowns. It'll cost more for the hardware upgrades but it'll get more legit players to come back. Also has anyone heard of the so called "jail" ever working?

  7. #22
    kol
    kol is offline
    Member kol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by henkkahei View Post
    Wow, it would be amazing if they actually got to fix something with this... I don't mind if some of my prem time goes away if the k0xpers are getting wiped out.
    id have to agree with you, im willing to spend a couple of hours or a day off the game if that means they would actually try to work on the K0xpers

  8. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    22

    Default

    I'm new to this server and when I quit USKO a few years back Hackshield wasn't being used. Has this happened before here?
    Agreed it is pleasing to see that they are doing something regardless of how well it works.

  9. #24
    kol
    kol is offline
    Member kol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by balthasar577 View Post
    I know lol i was being sarcastic, but seriously even if this patch did succeed at stopping the koxpers it'll only be a matter of time before they're back and in larger numbers... It's a plague u know. What NTT needs to do is put in a few server-side checks for excess speed, and cooldowns. It'll cost more for the hardware upgrades but it'll get more legit players to come back. Also has anyone heard of the so called "jail" ever working?
    yea, bout the last part, it would be great in all....but i kinda see KOL being a little to cheap to do any upgrades with there hardware.., would love to see more legit players tho, and i only just heard of this "jail: so i have no clue if it works or if it's even in the game.

  10. #25
    R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Lol, it's actually fun to see a new fanboy.
    The fact that it's been a few hours doesn't actually mean shit when it comes to KO. This is probably the 156th time that I see a topic about this issue after a patch, it's been like this since ROFD, and yet they can't ever get it right.
    Virgin docter wannabe still trolling forums?

  11. #26
    Senior Member regiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    3,505

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    Virgin docter wannabe still trolling forums?
    still razor is my nr 1

  12. #27
    Member PijantidisKokvjadis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    37

    Default

    I acctualy do mind my prem hours go to waste , becouse i wanna get the benifits i pay for . About the koxper - hackshiled doesnt do shit ( they can remove if they want will save me 5-10 sec each time i log in ) and if they hire a GM that logs 2 times a day for 1-2 hours and bans the koxper (4 hors a day , thats half a work time for every normal job ) we ll see roses blosom in this game .

  13. #28
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    still razor is my nr 1
    awwwwwwwwww

  14. #29
    kol
    kol is offline
    Member kol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PijantidisKokvjadis View Post
    I acctualy do mind my prem hours go to waste , becouse i wanna get the benifits i pay for . About the koxper - hackshiled doesnt do shit ( they can remove if they want will save me 5-10 sec each time i log in ) and if they hire a GM that logs 2 times a day for 1-2 hours and bans the koxper (4 hors a day , thats half a work time for every normal job ) we ll see roses blosom in this game .
    benefits like what? character jump again? boss event? id like to know

  15. #30
    Senior Member MySexualIntention's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Nerf Master Suck Town
    Posts
    963

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by N4v4rr0 View Post
    Yeah makes sense. When do you get into harvard.. this kind of logic must be rewarded!
    .
    Least we know you ain't getting in.

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    having an argument = trolling?

    ...ahh, kids these days and their custom definitions of "trolling" are hilarious.
    Razor = Trolling.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 07:41 PM
  2. Detected 3 party tools ??? wtf
    By Rec7on in forum Tech Support
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-23-2012, 05:34 AM
  3. third party hack tool quest? WTF???
    By eebertay in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-05-2011, 10:59 AM
  4. Anti hack tool problems.
    By goldentrigger in forum Tech Support
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-02-2010, 08:13 AM
  5. guy that hacked/scammed my account, and PAYPAL!
    By Serva in forum Trading disputes & reports
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-03-2006, 03:30 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •