Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree1Likes

Detected a hacking tool and terminated!

This is a discussion on Detected a hacking tool and terminated! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The k0xping problem will never be solved by NTT, just because the combo works perfect to make a k0xp. If ...
Page: 4

The k0xping problem will never be solved by NTT, just because the combo works perfect to make a k0xp. If they change the combo here. Like you really need to press left mouse button or something like that. And not just B or Z to target enemies. The k0xp would work a lot more difficult. (just an idea)

Like you have some other games where is no k0xp (or a little) because the combo they use is hard to macro.

Quote Originally Posted by S1ckness View Post
    The k0xping problem will never be solved by NTT, just because the combo works perfect to make a k0xp. If they change the combo here. Like you really need to press left mouse button or something like that. And not just B or Z to target enemies. The k0xp would work a lot more difficult. (just an idea)

Like you have some other games where is no k0xp (or a little) because the combo they use is hard to macro.
    You obviously have no idea how koxp works..

Quote Originally Posted by brutalsnake View Post
    You obviously have no idea how koxp works..
    I thought it worked like that. But obviously you know more about it, so tell us how you think it works??? Instead of only making some stupid reply......

Quote Originally Posted by S1ckness View Post
    I thought it worked like that. But obviously you know more about it, so tell us how you think it works??? Instead of only making some stupid reply......
    i see no reason to make lectures about how koxp, or anything else works(you might as well study it yourself). About "stupidity" of my reply, well at least it makes sense (i.e. your post is untrue). Thing thats shocking me is that you present your poor knowledge of -something- like it was a holy bible eventhough you know nothing

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234