Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Make this weekend macroŽers hell

This is a discussion on Make this weekend macroŽers hell within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hi all... Tonight im gonna go with my clan and lure, trade and everything possible to get Macroers XPŽed. I ...
Page: 1

Morghana

Default Make this weekend macroŽers hell

hi all...

Tonight im gonna go with my clan and lure, trade and everything possible to get Macroers XPŽed. I hope to post alot of ss and I would like to see alot of ss from u all.

Lets make it impossible to macro, atleast in this weekend, cus that is really the only thing we can do to try to get rid of them

hope u join us in the war agaist them

FatM4n

I already have 2 viedoes of marcoer macro trons and dts

posting vid here later

Morghana

sounds good. and when the game is getting bored, just go and kill some macroŽers

makes the game fun again

FatM4n

it's really fun seing them trying to kill tb or tc

maverck

sounds like someones jealous

R34P3R_Magikz

Why not just fraps them send them to k2 and see if they put the policy to effect and after fraps lure on them

FatM4n

email to k2 pls

Ensorceller

what time you plan on starting? lets have like 5 partys and kill every macroer out there. gotta be fun, I want to join.

Morghana

Originally posted by maverck
    sounds like someones jealous
    lol, yeah.

/go_home

I was thinking to start with my clan in 5 hours or so. They are Americans, so we have to wake them up ^_^

but I hope to see u there and alot of ss here, good luck

ID4N

Morghana

nice 1.

u can raid orcside today then, do it again, do it all the time when u can :wub:

Aqu

me and zamerith always find macroers at the very back left AK spot @ eslant dts when we're boss checking.

always lure on them and 4 stone them time after time, its the most effective we can be

although now the niggas have started using transformation scrolls, bastards <_<

Lawless

That and ive treid luring DMs on macroers at DTS......the Dms will not aggro on these newest batch of Koko'ers...

Morghana

DM dont agro if they are not at their spawnpoints.

haveŽnt u seen dm in eslant city, just walking around?

they dont touch u, so dont lure dmŽs take other monsters

Banned

have you seen any of my cheat posts??? there like only 1 out of 3 or 4 i run across every hour or so... and it's whole clans doing it.. they sit in the bushes so u can't see them and xp off of 1 or 2 macroers in their party... i suck @ luring so i just spend hours ksing and flaming... my lowly lvl 57 rogue archer still pulls in some pretty good xp considering they're shooting 5-10 arrows @ a time to my 1 arc... it pisses em off and thats enough for me until i learn how to be more effective a lurer... if some gm or whatever spent 2 hours w/ me in game i bet we would come across 10 cheaters @least and thats not including party members that reap the xp of they're cheater fuck fuck fuck..FUCK EM ALL... DIE SLOW WEAK CHEATER PIECE OF SHIT!!!

i'm down for anything i can do to help fuck these fuckers up...utilize me PLZZZZZZZZZZ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast