Diablo 3 Release Date!

This is a discussion on Diablo 3 Release Date! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This was taken from a very famous topic at jsp forums (you could say official trading D2 forum, which is ...
Page: 1

Banned

This was taken from a very famous topic at jsp forums (you could say official trading D2 forum, which is like 1000 times bigger than Ko4life too).

Jsp forums link: [spoiler]http://forums.d2jsp.org/index.php?showtopic=23609122&f=68&st=0[/spoiler]
    "If it's forbidden to post the link to other forum even on spoilers, please feel free to edit it or let me know via pm"

I am gonna quote the post Nevereon made on jsp forums Diablo 3 section:

Originally posted by Nevereon@Tue, Sep 16 2008, 04:22pm
    Please, don't judge this before you read it through and think about it! I finally, after several months of extensive research have found the true secret that Diablo carries. Please bare with me.

Believe it or not but the secret of diablo 3 is within the Dol rune.
    http://www.lewt.com/images/items/runeDol.gif
    By now, you are all probably thinking wtf this guy is trolling. But before you discredit me let me show to you this jaw-dropping truth.

The stats of a Dol rune:
    Weapons: Hit causes monster to flee 25%
    Armor: Replenish Life +7
    Helms: Replenish Life +7
    Shield: Replenish Life +7

Some simple mathematics:

25x7x7x7 = 8575

Why Is this important you ask?

Well. In diablo 1, the lord of terror had PRECISLY 8,575 hit points. Are you getting scared? There's more

Note the stat on the dol rune that stands out the most,
    "Hit causes monster to flee 25%"

Now, naturally this ONLY works on regular monsters but not bosses ... right?

That's were you are wrong. In diablo II "normal" difficulty has PRECISLY 34300 Hit points ( 8575 being exactly 25% of his health!)
    What does this mean to us? Well, because of some glitch in the hardcoding of d2:lod this fact somehow allows you to surpasse the boundary of "hit causes monster to flee" not affecting bosses. In otherwords, because of this fault on behalf of the blizzard programmers aslong as you have a dol socketed into a weapon you can make diablo run away from you with each successfull hit. Ironic isn't it? The lord of terror, in TERROR. ( Some argue this was initially an intentional "easter-egg" the programmers added for a twist)

Okay... okay. After making you read all of this I won't disappoint you. There is indeed an even greater scandal revolving around the dol rune. One that will literally make you shit bricks after reading this. Let's move on!

Anagrams. Guess what? An anagram of "Dol" is Lod. Coincidence? Lod stands for Lord Of Destruction which is an expansion for diablo.
    An anagram of Lord Of Destruction is: consider fold trout.

Consider fold trout ...

For months these words echoed in my head and it wasn't untill tonight I realised what impact these words bare and I felt compelled to type out this thread and share it with you all.

I quote Merriam websters:

Admit it, you are scared? This is where this little discovery takes a VERY, VERY awkward and interesting turn.

They're three difficulties on d2 'Normal', 'Nightmare' and 'Hell'
    In the "Hell" mode of diablo lod, diablo has a 0.05575% chance of dropping a Dol rune. Why Is this important? Apart from the scary number-patterns this tells us that JUST as with the dol rune glitch that allowed you to make diablo flee from you, here a very simliar glitch occurs. Once again, because of the "Sloppy Hardcoding" of D2 LOD (Mind, it was a rush job after the sky-rocketing sales of classic) whenever you kill diablo in hell with this ring in your ring slot the game crashes. I bet you all are thinking now, WOW what a waste of time! He made us read ALL of this to tell us that because of the incompetence of blizzard employee's the game crashes if you wear some really rare ring and just HAPPEN to get a dol rune drop for you. This is wrong. As you will find out in just a sec there is something special about this error message. It returns the following value to your screen: 64 69 61 62 6c 6f 20 33 20 20 30 39 2f 30 39 2f 30 39.

At first glace 64 69 61 62 6c 6f 20 33 20 20 30 39 2f 30 39 2f 30 39 seems completly random, just some error code right? This is where you are wrong, deeply wrong.

64 69 61 62 6c 6f 20 33 20 20 30 39 2f 30 39 2f 30 39 is hex for : Diablo 3 09/09/09. Don't believe me? Google ANY Hex translator and try it yourself.

From this ASTONISHING information I would like to conclude that based on my findings I believe (and believe all you others should acknowledge aswell) that diablo 3's official release date is 09/09/09.

DISCLAIMER: I WROTE THIS IN A REAL HASTE BECAUSE I JUST FOUND OUT! I WILL POST A NEW, CLEAN WRITTEN MORE USER-UNDERSTANDABLE VERSION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! AT THE MOMENT IT IS 23:21 O'CLOCK HERE IN SWEDEN AND I GOT TO GET TO BED AS I START WORK AT 6am TOMARROW. PLEASE, BEFORE FLAMING / DISAGREEING READ THROUGH THE WHOLE THREAD! YOU WILL SEE MY FINDINGS ARE FLAWLESS.

Discuss. I found very interesting, and the possibility that D3 is out by 9/9/9 it's even more appealing

The Dol rune was created in 2001 or something, Blizzard does not set deadlines on their products. Even if they originally planned to release it on 9/9/9 then I don't think that it will be so since they only release their games when they are ready.

Even if that puzzle thing was added to the game in a more recent patch, Blizzard will most likely release it at a later date when its ready.

I still say it will come out in 2010 where SC2 will come out in 2009.

[spoiler]I read the topic soon after it was made on jsp, I forgot what he did for the info and I didnt reread it in your post.[/spoiler]

Banned Senior Member

Blizzard releases their products when they feel they are ready to. Lich King had a release date as well, which was pushed back a few times if I remember correctly.

Besides, I highly doubt D3 will be out before S2, and S2 doesnt have a release date yet

Banned

You guys are boring...

Blizzard is always full of surprises, like the announcement of D3 in France, they said it was too soon for a new game, and BAM they announced it

Idk, even if it's not true (which probably isn't) , still fun to read through it.

Banned

Blizzard releases their products when they feel they are ready to. Lich King had a release date as well, which was pushed back a few times if I remember correctly.

Besides, I highly doubt D3 will be out before S2, and S2 doesnt have a release date yet[/b]
    I don't know, they've always been very misterious when it comes to Diablo...

I don't know, they've always been very misterious when it comes to Diablo...[/b]
    That's because they have to wait for the Devil's approval of the game baring his name - All blizzard need's now is Hell's lawyers at their throat's. So many legal problems these day's - I swear. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Banned

That's because they have to wait for the Devil's approval of the game baring his name - All blizzard need's now is Hell's lawyers at their throat's. So many legal problems these day's - I swear. :lol: :lol: :lol:[/b]
    Gave me a smile while reading but didn't giggle.

You suck at improvising jokes

"whenever you kill diablo in hell with this ring in your ring slot the game crashes."
    wtf?

and this guy is known for making various topics like this.. ive been a member on d2jsp since 04

but, had to take couple hours to write that all down lol

and im sure d3 wont be released for atleast a year

im sure they want to make it perfect and not mess up again like they did with wotlk

Ainelover

i cant belive he thought this shit out :P i would never thought about anything like this cool dude