Diablo II LOD

This is a discussion on Diablo II LOD within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hey, i quit D2 LOD like 3 years ago and went to play KO. I can truly say it was ...
Page: 1

Banned

Hey, i quit D2 LOD like 3 years ago and went to play KO.
    I can truly say it was the best game i've ever played and the most entertaining too :wub:
    I wanted to know if its still running , i mean Bnet and some other info you may wanna share, thanks. Heard that Blizz sold to some private company or idk who to keep it running (i mean the rights).
    Cheers

kibal

Like 3 months , when i left girakon i started play it again , for me was the best game ever played it like 3 years (prolly more) since 1.08 patch .
    Now they r runing like 1,11 patch dont remeber , new rune words new items and new bosses (every big boss has a clon).
    Since 1.10 the game is hardest not like before , is harder xp and cows rnt good ,now the way of xp is do baal runs .
    Also now is so hard cheat (use bots maphack etc..) cose they ban ur cd-key almost instantly xD.

Btwn if u need more info ill try find more , but there r a lot of web pages that still alive , this game never died xD.

Banned

Like 3 months , when i left girakon i started play it again , for me was the best game ever played it like 3 years (prolly more) since 1.08 patch .
    Now they r runing like 1,11 patch dont remeber , new rune words new items and new bosses (every big boss has a clon).
    Since 1.10 the game is hardest not like before , is harder xp and cows rnt good ,now the way of xp is do baal runs .
    Also now is so hard cheat (use bots maphack etc..) cose they ban ur cd-key almost instantly xD.

Btwn if u need more info ill try find more , but there r a lot of web pages that still alive , this game never died xD.[/b]
    Yep, it will never die, im buying battlechest in 2 days and then gogogo HCL lvl 99 FTW, altho i gotta relearn and remember everything again : ( might be dragging more people with me too, fuk KO :lol:

lvl25 hardcore druid zzzz after dying last night at lvl24 =[

Banned

I died at lvl 42 on NM, fucking zombies with fanaticism aura zzzzzzzzz :S

haha i used to play this so much

i had a hammerdin that could solo baal runs in a full game
    smiter that could solo the three clones for the torch

hammerdin lvl 99 smiter 98

hcl lvl 98 wind druid when i left was 4th ore 5th back then
    hc lvl 99 ice mage

played pre 1.07 till 1.11b

also on open making my own gear and then going to fight was always fun

j3ster555

can anyone post some screenshots of characters and stuff like that please

Viola

Ainelover

blizzard still runs it and has always been runned by blizz, same with d1, is still running to but d2 lod hc ld and sc nl is best 2 modes for me havent played in about a year but every 80th day i logon just to keep my 2*+ accs alive with items from old patches and shits. and all gear and stuff if i wanna continue play someday ;O

Banned

blizzard still runs it and has always been runned by blizz, same with d1, is still running to but d2 lod hc ld and sc nl is best 2 modes for me havent played in about a year but every 80th day i logon just to keep my 2*+ accs alive with items from old patches and shits. and all gear and stuff if i wanna continue play someday ;O[/b]
    i quit playing hc in 1.12 cuz aparrently tppk is still not eliminated from game, so i dont wanna play with that constant fear of getting killed at any time =[