Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Diablo III

This is a discussion on Diablo III within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Been waiting for this game a long long time, and it seems like they finally started with it! Homepage There ...
Page: 1

disrespect

Been waiting for this game a long long time, and it seems like they finally started with it!

Homepage

There is also a feature trailer, and a gameplay trailer on the first page.

Exciting new classes like the witch doctor bring new gameplay options to the table. Returning classes, like the barbarian, have been completely redone with new skills to give them a feel unique to Diablo III. New customization options will provide for an even greater level of character specialization than the previous Diablo games, allowing the player to create unique characters brimming with power.

Diablo III is powered by a new graphics engine that can display characters and hordes of monsters in lush, fully 3D environments. Powerful special-effects systems and Havok-powered physics allow the player to lay waste to the Hells' minions in spectacular ways.

Also, Diablo III builds on the random environments of the previous Diablo games by introducing a host of new ways to create random scripted events throughout the game. This creates a dense and exciting world alive with quests, NPCs, dynamic encounters, and viciously challenging new monsters and bosses. Diablo III's environments add a great deal of interactivity to the game, including destructible elements and environmental obstacles that can be turned against your enemies.

In addition, Diablo III will benefit from Battle.net upgrades that will provide some exciting new features for players. Cooperative online play remains a primary focus, with multiple enhancements being planned to make connecting with your friends easier and cooperative gameplay even more fun. We'll have more details on all these aspects as well as other exciting new features at a later date.

StoneColdAngel

Just wanted to post the same xD Damn I am so excited ^^ Can&#39;t wait it to be realease after this Gameplay-Trailer. Oh it rocks so! Looks awesome <3 Can&#39;t wait to try out the new class and features

disrespect

Just wanted to post the same xD Damn I am so excited ^^ Can&#39;t wait it to be realease after this Gameplay-Trailer. Oh it rocks so! Looks awesome <3 Can&#39;t wait to try out the new class and features [/b]
    +1.

Remember back in the days when you played this game during a (LAN) w/ some friends, was fun as hell

StoneColdAngel

+1.

Remember back in the days when you played this game during a (LAN) w/ some friends, was fun as hell [/b]
    Yeah tat along with CS. Best LAN&#39;s ever. I played every char with every build setup but my all time favorite are summun necro and trap assa <3

disrespect

Yeah..

TIP OF THE DAY!

Do not watch the game trailer, if you do.............

You wanna play it so badly!

Never played Diablo before, but it looks pretty nasty

definitely getting this

disrespect

Never played Diablo before, but it looks pretty nasty [/b]
    Well, if you&#39;ve been playing #1 & #2 back in the days.
    You so have to play #3 aswell

Fag

Gameplay video almost gave me an orgasm h34r:
    Cant wait to play

disrespect

Gameplay video almost gave me an orgasm h34r:
    Cant wait to play[/b]
    Told ya man

shiiiit cant wait for that

Ainelover

i knew it would come ^^ diablo1 was the first game i ever played i started 1996 and continued until d2 came and been waitin for it so long while everyone told me it will never come i didnt care ,, and finally!!! i hope it will be as good as 1st and 2nd was, 2 of the best game ive ever played

Rampage

fuck fuck fuck FUCK

ArminVanBuuren

Yeah..

TIP OF THE DAY!

Do not watch the game trailer, if you do.............
    You wanna play it so badly![/b]
    too damn late!!! I even downloaded it!!!

definitely, I&#39;m going back to the Blizzard realms soon :lol: I&#39;ve been waiting for more than 6 years for this freaking game!!! OMG!!! and now I have more reasons for coming back!!! (specially since my Diablo II char was reseted along with the whoooole ladder in battle.net some days ago :P

Banned

Seen it all. Cant wait until its released.
    Fucking Diablo III will take over all the games ever made. Say goodbye to KO/WOW/SC2/etc.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast