Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Diablo III

This is a discussion on Diablo III within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well, you create a game and theres a maximum of 8 players per game. You could also join a agame ...
Page: 4

StoneColdAngel

Well, you create a game and theres a maximum of 8 players per game. You could also join a agame to play there. Once you log of you exp/items get saved and you can join another game. Thats basically the game ^^

Oh :unsure:

So is there like a max level? What do you do there is there like pvp or hard bosses to kill or is it just over then? lol

StoneColdAngel

Max lvl is 9 and well there was a storyline with 5 lelvels with 3 big bosses and this in 3 different duffuculties. AFter finishing this storeyline you can go for max lvl and get items do pecial boss/events and PVP ^^

Banned

Max lvl is 99 and well there was a storyline with 5 lelvels with 3 big bosses and this in 3 different duffuculties. AFter finishing this storeyline you can go for max lvl and get items do pecial boss/events and PVP ^^[/b]
    Fixed.

StoneColdAngel

Fixed.[/b]
    Ups :P Tyvm ^^

disrespect

Fixed.[/b]
    lol. !

StoneColdAngel

Some1 wanna join ne LOD ? :P Need a PVP partner ^^

Mariuszowy

Steam group about diablo 3
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/diablolll
    Join it and you will get fresh news about diablo III.

Ainelover

they could very well be releaseing it sooner then u think, it doesnt matter with sc2 and wotlk cuz not same people work on the games, u think they only got 1 staff that makes 1 game at the time?:P

Banned

they could very well be releaseing it sooner then u think, it doesnt matter with sc2 and wotlk cuz not same people work on the games, u think they only got 1 staff that makes 1 game at the time?:P[/b]
    They said they are recruiting people for the jobs in order to make the game, meaning is still under construction.
    I give it a year-1.5 years until its done.
    Its allright, i can wait =]

Ainelover

Diablo2 is about 3 things when its not new anymore, its Baalruns till 99, Duelling aloooot, and Trading alooooooooooooooooot ^^ i like it though. but this looks insane ;P

disrespect

Diablo2 is about 3 things when its not new anymore, its Baalruns till 99, Duelling aloooot, and Trading alooooooooooooooooot ^^ i like it though. but this looks insane ;P[/b]
    totally ;>

Fag

Diablo2 is about 3 things when its not new anymore, its Baalruns till 99, Duelling aloooot, and Trading alooooooooooooooooot ^^ i like it though. but this looks insane ;P[/b]
    Last time i played cow runs was the best way to 99 h34r:

Banned

Last time i played cow runs was the best way to 99 h34r:[/b]
    1.09 patch, they nerfed it on 1.10, and baal runs was the best =[

disrespect

Gotta love the cows!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast