just a simple question

This is a discussion on just a simple question within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; how many is aware of the group of people who press the prices on selling goldbars higher and higher, the ...
Page: 1

peintre

Thumbs down

how many is aware of the group of people who press the prices on selling goldbars higher and higher, the fact is that some of these paeople have more then 2000 goldbars 2 sell via friends, wee all know from where they come but nobody wanna talk about it

just soo you know.. if you buy pus store scrolls and sell them you make more money then any prices above 7usd pr gb atm

this being on diez server... i have no idea how things are in ares

anyone have a theory on waht causes this? cause im 2 tired 2 spill names, it shouldent bee nessasery

peintre

i guess u cant delete a post.. *wrong place*

Aba

Let's see...not everyone can buy from the PUS because it doesn't take paypal...so they pay extra to buy from other people.

Also if they buy them from other people they can buy them in large amounts, if they go by scrolls you can only buy 4500 KC twice a month, and as you know, prices are extremely low atm so it really doesn't add up to as much as a lot of people would like, not to mention the people who are buying these gbs want to use those scrolls,...not sell them.

People are also sometimes in a rush to get gbs, so they will buy on impulse in large quantities instead of bothering with PUS scrolls...

peintre

i just dont like dirty money

ill rather stay broke

coins are coins theres no way to tell if they are legit or not :S
    most people got 1000+ gbs from when ms_+7 = 21 gbs, or trinas were 21 gbs.

dont be such a drama queen