Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Did any 1 tried ...

This is a discussion on Did any 1 tried ... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I didnt saw on forum and didnt here in game well on diez server, that some1 made spear of murky ...
Page: 1

Roberto

I didnt saw on forum and didnt here in game well on diez server, that some1 made spear of murky waters +8, i went to try i took 4 citins for warior and put them first and i made 3 citins +8 1 burned, and then i stoped because i sad no chance to pass 1 more +8 in row.
    So im interested did any 1 tried to make +8 murky or made it and if is possible to upload photo with stats.

Banned

what?

looks like he used a translator or somethin :S

Speed

i THINK he meant... that he tried to make spear of murky waters+7 but the 4 chitins he had ready to burn went +8 so now he wants to look at stats of a +7... could be wrong tho :P

Dejos

if he gots a +7 himself, he could just do preview on anvil.. ?

Havoc2

lawl If you dont understand that you dont have much of an english skill. Hes asking if anyone else made +8's easily. He had 4 warrior chitins ready to burn, 3 of them made it +8 so he stopped because he said there was no way to make a 4th in a row. Hes asking if anyone else has made +8's in a row today.

And hes also asking for a picture of the stats of a Spear of Murky Waters, +7 and +8.

I'd say the anvil was begging him to put that spear of murky water on the anvil.

Speed

well , my translation wasnt THAT off... and english is not my primary mwha

lucky basterd

3 chitins in a row

and for the spear press previeuw on the anvil :P

SillyHo

did the same thing to me yesterday...was all geeked up with 12 nice +7 items and 12 trinas. I had like 3 pieces of burn fuel and threw some complete pads +7 on the anvil and they went to 8. I pussied out from there and ran back to the inn.

Hey cutie Senior Member

a friend of mine also made 4 +8 paper armour to +8's in a row

he was quite amazed, and we were thinking it was a anvil bug ^^ then he upgraded his hell breaker +8 hoping itl go +9

but it burnt

infusion

heres a +7

Record

lawl If you dont understand that you dont have much of an english skill. Hes asking if anyone else made +8's easily. He had 4 warrior chitins ready to burn, 3 of them made it +8 so he stopped because he said there was no way to make a 4th in a row. Hes asking if anyone else has made +8's in a row today.

And hes also asking for a picture of the stats of a Spear of Murky Waters, +7 and +8.

I'd say the anvil was begging him to put that spear of murky water on the anvil.[/b]
    Drew to the Rescue

Drew to the Rescue[/b]

we can barley understand him half the time h34r:

Roberto

looks like he used a translator or somethin :S[/b]
    i love people who love to flame, i asked something and you start to attack my englis writting ,that im using translator, read slower and you will understand all or just read remade text which Havoc wrote it and you will understand.

I'd say the anvil was begging him to put that spear of murky water on the anvil.[/b]
    ty

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast