Worth starting again?

This is a discussion on Worth starting again? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Havent played KO for 1 - 2 years, due to final years of school. Now that im at uni and ...
Page: 1

Default Worth starting again?

Havent played KO for 1 - 2 years, due to final years of school. Now that im at uni and have alot of spare time, is it worth starting again? Are there ALOT of koxp'ers? Would C-West be worth starting at, as in.. is there enough people there to enjoy pk?

Any reply would be awesome

Banned

There are enough people, but depending on your time zone the PK can be very good.

gammeth

Hi,
    I have started c.west about 6 months ago.. Can always find exp parties and generally pk is good also... I am gmt.

Not too many koxp.. I mean they will always be there. But not enough to spoil pk zones.
    So I would say yes go for it...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by benson05 View Post
    Havent played KO for 1 - 2 years, due to final years of school. Now that im at uni and have alot of spare time, is it worth starting again? Are there ALOT of koxp'ers? Would C-West be worth starting at, as in.. is there enough people there to enjoy pk?

Any reply would be awesome
    No, this game is old, has the worst costumer support ever, cost loads of money (30$ for a premium subscription, ya all crazy or something?), is filled with people who spend hunderds, thousands of dollars on gear in hope they find a couple people to kill in the dieing pvp zones, has nothing else to offer then mindless grinding.
    The PVP system might be fun, but seriously, the only thing fun about it is that there is no limit to gear, meaning you can outgear someone soo bad he doesn't stand a chance.

Oh I forgot a couple thing: you randomly get banned for doing nothing, hackers won't get banned, the game is soo poorly coded that even a complete retard can make hacks/bots for it.

Better try a real game

Quote Originally Posted by darkleet00 View Post
    No, this game is old, has the worst costumer support ever, cost loads of money (30$ for a premium subscription, ya all crazy or something?), is filled with people who spend hunderds, thousands of dollars on gear in hope they find a couple people to kill in the dieing pvp zones, has nothing else to offer then mindless grinding.
    The PVP system might be fun, but seriously, the only thing fun about it is that there is no limit to gear, meaning you can outgear someone soo bad he doesn't stand a chance.

Oh I forgot a couple thing: you randomly get banned for doing nothing, hackers won't get banned, the game is soo poorly coded that even a complete retard can make hacks/bots for it.

Better try a real game
    Most of what you said is actually true, lol..

Quote Originally Posted by Stalker4Life View Post
    Most of what you said is actually true, lol..
    And still, here we are, a shitload of players who just can't let go...

GoGo CWest!

ahh okay, thanks guys might give c-west a go

Quote Originally Posted by darkleet00 View Post

Better try a real game
    totally agree w/ him BUT if you got any friends or anything that still play cwest i say go for it.......pk is just too fun to quit.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

You will need +9 items.

Quote Originally Posted by Zzzzzzzzzzzzz View Post
    You will need +9 items.
    if your skilled u wont need +9 items and there isnt that much +9s in cwest

i might start an ardream warrior in cwest aswell problem is i dont know if there are ppl in ardream and if there are alote of hackers in ardream too

yeah i was gonna start a priest or rogue. Is ardream packed?

gammeth

PK in ardream depends on time zone.. I am GMT and generally there is plenty of action.. U dont need mega gear if u know what ur doin and run in party that cooperates well. I run orc archer with chitins and olds and i can compete fine. it more of a buzz to take down the mega babas lol..

haha okay thats good to hear yeah i wont be buying much, probs just some basic items and one premium to get me to 59 then thats it haha, just want to pk really!