Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Did any other server have unscheduled CSW today?

This is a discussion on Did any other server have unscheduled CSW today? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Who and why? o.O...
Page: 1

Richie

Who and why? o.O

Who care's, I hope your bug abusing cheating hackers lost your hacked castle. Stupid heaven retard.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Same with Olympia...

Kreeden

You remember what happened last time HeaveN lost castle? I was with Maelstrom when they stormed through the walls with everyone. It was fucking wild haha

Richie

Who care's, I hope your bug abusing cheating hackers lost your hacked castle. Stupid heaven retard.[/b]
    lol WOW!!!
    Dude HeaveN is a complete different clan from when started. Yes old members hacked duped and did what ever they could to get ahead of others that were doing the same thing. All those members were banned aswell as their items...im new to HeaveN myself and all i see is a well organised clan that nobody in the server can beat.
    You have obviously been on the wrong end of one of HeaveN clans leet warriors and are still feeling dent in the back of your head.
    Save yourself the effort and go feel angry at some of those clans on your own server.....twat!
    HeaveN has lost delos only 2 times since it has become their no1 goal in this game.. 1st time was due to turkey telecom blocking all turks from logging KO. Second time was just 2 weeks ago in a well fought battle against the whole human side..only to reclaim it again last week.
    Things have changed since your server hopping ass was in Cypher. But trying to change the views a disgruntled child is like touching the sides of ya mothers fanjan aye.

back to topic, why was CSW today? o.O

tamachan

Haha! Castle owners and clan holders, you guys got fked in the A.
    K2 wont do shit for u guys since its gonna cost everyone problem :P

lol WOW!!!
    Dude HeaveN is a complete different clan from when started. Yes old members hacked duped and did what ever they could to get ahead of others that were doing the same thing. All those members were banned aswell as their items...im new to HeaveN myself and all i see is a well organised clan that nobody in the server can beat.
    You have obviously been on the wrong end of one of HeaveN clans leet warriors and are still feeling dent in the back of your head.
    Save yourself the effort and go feel angry at some of those clans on your own server.....twat!
    HeaveN has lost delos only 2 times since it has become their no1 goal in this game.. 1st time was due to turkey telecom blocking all turks from logging KO. Second time was just 2 weeks ago in a well fought battle against the whole human side..only to reclaim it again last week.
    Things have changed since your server hopping ass was in Cypher. But trying to change the views a disgruntled child is like touching the sides of ya mothers fanjan aye.

back to topic, why was CSW today? o.O[/b]
    haha I love how you assume I'm a server hopper.

Yea - Sure Heaven changed, Oh wait - They coulden't connect because they were turkish whatttt? haha yea, Their the "new" heaven, My bad bro - Guess you are the losers who were left behind to try and be legit.

If you had even a OUNCE of common sense, you would disband that clan and remake anyways - Heaven = Cheater clan name. haha I even checked you have the same symbol - oh wait, Also the same subclan as well, Figures - Still the same cheating turk's I knew back in cypher.

I was in Cypher when Heaven blocked all the doors into castle, that's how your clan "Got" The castle, Not any other reason - If you want, I can bring old Templar Knights, RecongizeThis people in here that will tell you the exact same thing.

Dunno why you would even try to defend heaven haha.

Oh and also : Before you talk shit, The only server I've been on the last few months Is Gira - I quit for 7 months after that turk clan heaven hacked the castle back.

Back to topic : Your clan is a cheating turk clan, End of topic.

Richie

haha I love how you assume I'm a server hopper.
    Yea - Sure Heaven changed, Oh wait - They coulden't connect because they were turkish whatttt? haha yea, Their the "new" heaven, My bad bro - Guess you are the losers who were left behind to try and be legit.

If you had even a OUNCE of common sense, you would disband that clan and remake anyways - Heaven = Cheater clan name. haha I even checked you have the same symbol - oh wait, Also the same subclan as well, Figures - Still the same cheating turk's I knew back in cypher.

I was in Cypher when Heaven blocked all the doors into castle, that's how your clan "Got" The castle, Not any other reason - If you want, I can bring old Templar Knights, RecongizeThis people in here that will tell you the exact same thing.

Dunno why you would even try to defend heaven haha.

Oh and also : Before you talk shit, The only server I've been on the last few months Is Gira - I quit for 7 months after that turk clan heaven hacked the castle back.

Back to topic : Your clan is a cheating turk clan, End of topic.[/b]
    thats rather funny how u like to mention RecThis and templars.... i too was in RecThis and could we also bring to the table how RecThis left cypher after losing the castle :/
    As for Templar Knights...lmfao, u think they were legit omfg u big fat goober :/
    Ive seen a few people from old RecThis saying how if they were still on cypher they would have the castle...u know what? fuckin do it dickwad, bring the gay ass clan back watch them lose and then once again run away with their tails between their legs :/
    kinda funny how RecThis claim to be the best cypher had...yeah they were once...then Turkey came and so did alot of other players that didnt lick each others balls cos their english playing friends had a +3 MD :/
    You want an arguement about this? bring it...HeaveN plays fair and most of cypher will tell you this...renew ur info and then make a valid point instead of spittin out jealous dribble :/
    theres still time to run away to another post.......i cant put down Hareth, he was a good king and clan leader....its just a pity that most of the members were the complete opposite to him, young ball sucking kids that would suck a cock for dual +6 dex rings :/
    Let me repeat this... If you think you can beat HeaveN then DO IT!! all challenges are welcome, the more the better.

ps what was ur ingame nick when u were in RT? i wanna know which one of these cock sucking, item begging twats u were.

xAsukAx

yea heaven has changed a lot and only for the better and fatih is a really nice guy :wub:

Razyrfist

Woot for Pathos? Thought Id break the tension : /

J

thats rather funny how u like to mention RecThis and templars.... i too was in RecThis and could we also bring to the table how RecThis left cypher after losing the castle :/
    As for Templar Knights...lmfao, u think they were legit omfg u big fat goober :/
    Ive seen a few people from old RecThis saying how if they were still on cypher they would have the castle...u know what? fuckin do it dickwad, bring the gay ass clan back watch them lose and then once again run away with their tails between their legs :/
    kinda funny how RecThis claim to be the best cypher had...yeah they were once...then Turkey came and so did alot of other players that didnt lick each others balls cos their english playing friends had a +3 MD :/
    You want an arguement about this? bring it...HeaveN plays fair and most of cypher will tell you this...renew ur info and then make a valid point instead of spittin out jealous dribble :/
    theres still time to run away to another post.......i cant put down Hareth, he was a good king and clan leader....its just a pity that most of the members were the complete opposite to him, young ball sucking kids that would suck a cock for dual +6 dex rings :/
    Let me repeat this... If you think you can beat HeaveN then DO IT!! all challenges are welcome, the more the better.

ps what was ur ingame nick when u were in RT? i wanna know which one of these cock sucking, item begging twats u were.[/b]
    How was TK not legit. I was in that clan and I didn't see anything go down. I was also in RT, for a short period of time.

Wink

when i played cypher.. HeaveN was the biggest cheating clan on the server!
    but that was 1-2 years ago. they maybe ( maybe, i dunno ) have changed, but the clan name has a bad history

Icy

Who and why? o.O[/b]
    other then cypher i didnt hear of any other server

offtopic: your sig is hartford connecticut?

xig got csw also >.< k2ed

RiseAgainst_

ps what was ur ingame nick when u were in RT? i wanna know which one of these cock sucking, item begging twats u were.[/b]
    Kid, RT clan leader was going to quit so they were going to give the castle to S4F, they did not lose the castle.

Get your facts straight.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast